Summer 2019 — A Weekend Away With the Wrong Crowd - Cover

Summer 2019 — A Weekend Away With the Wrong Crowd

Copyright© 2020 by LittleMo

Chapter 3

True Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A weekend away during which Denise and I encounter experiences in perversion on a previously unknown scale.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Heterosexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Episode 1

The first occasion was late in the evening although the sun still hovered above the horizon and I was out cycling. I was on the cycle path a mile or so from home when I had a flat tyre. I was stopped under a streetlight which obligingly switched on as I dismounted and there was a bench if I wanted to sit down.I had a puncture outfit in a small saddle bag and began to repair the faulty tyre. I had no problem locating the puncture as the nail still penetrated the tyre and tube. I spread the adhesive to the area around the nail and applied a large patch, removing the nail as I did so. As I held the patch in position, there was a rustling in the bushes behind me and a large mongrel dog appeared. He was followed by an Alsatian and another large mixed breed dog.

The first dog approached me, and I was surprised when he stuck his nose up the baggy leg of my cycling short and snuffled at my pussy. I tried to push his head away but the Alsatian snarled, bared teeth an inch from my hand which I withdrew slowly, The first dog kept snuffling and lapping at my pussy and the third dog stuck his nose up the back of my other leg, snuffling and licking. The Alsatian moved a step towards the third dog and growled softly gazing at me. A warning!

I stood there holding the repaired tube, legs apart and a large dog up each leg of my shorts. The Alsatian sat in front of me, expectantly.

I must confess the sensations were very pleasant; especially as the first dog had nosed my panties to one side and his tongue was close to penetrating me while I was more than aware my juices had begun to flow.

The dog at the rear could not get the same access and taking the hem of my shorts; began to tug. I heard the material begin to rip and undid the button on the side of the shorts. The dog continued to tug and the zip opened with little resistance. The shorts pooled around my ankles and the first dog immediately took advantage, lathing my pussy and curling his tongue inside.

The dog at the rear began licking my anus through my panties but then gripped the panties and tugged the down.

The Alsatian now jumped up and gripped my shirt by the throat and pulled me down when he dropped back, still gripping my shirt.

I was now on all fours with my bare ass in the air

The Alsatian licked my face. Probably a victory kiss.

The first dog had already mounted me and I could feel his dong searching for my pussy.

After several tries, I could feel the tip touching the entrance, He leaned forwards sinking in an inch or so then drove himself in to my cervix.

The Alsatian lay facing me. A knowing expression on his face as he waited his turn...

The first dog failed to knot but sprayed my womb and my legs with his semen.

Dog two leaped up, swiftly found his spot. And hammered a large dong fully home. His demented hammering lasted nearly 5 minutes and I felt the knot pop in and swell. Alarmingly. He discharged several torrents of cum and initially lay panting on my back as he deflated.

There wasn’t a “pop” but a definite sound of suction as he slithered out bathing my legs in leakage.

The Alsatian stood up and stretched. He then walked over and licked my face before casually strolling behind me.

A felt the touch at my labia and glanced down between my legs.

He was enormous!

I was well lubricated and although he had no problem diving deep into my belly it left me gasping for breath.

He seemed more leisurely and less excited than the other two dogs and after a substantial liquid explosion in my womb; waited patiently for his tumescence to dissipate and disappeared into the, now, darkness with his partners in crime.

Episode 2

As before, I was cycling although in a different more distant part of the cycle path.

The sun was setting beautifully painting the sky with golds, reds and orange.

I had just completed a long uphill spell and when I saw the bench facing such a glorious sky. I decided to take a break.

The air was warm and balmy; scented with flowers and the only sounds were the occasional buzz of some insects and birds calling their families in for the evening.

I had lights on the bike and debated whether to head into dying glow in the valley below or watch the setting sun and its kaleidoscope of colour for a little while. I settled back to watch the end of the day.

There was barely a rustle from the bushes behind me but a huge dog appeared in front of me.

I am not usually concerned about dogs but this one appeared the size of a small horse and possible a cross between an Irish Wolfhound and a Great Dane with possibly a bit of Mastiff thrown in. It was not only a cross breed, it was a cross, cross breed and began behaving in a quite threatening manner,

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.