Summer 2019 — A Weekend Away With the Wrong Crowd - Cover

Summer 2019 — A Weekend Away With the Wrong Crowd

Copyright© 2020 by LittleMo

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A weekend away during which Denise and I encounter experiences in perversion on a previously unknown scale.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Heterosexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

A WEEK LATER.

I told Denise on the Thursday that I planned to return. She insisted that she would accompany me.

We travelled up on Friday afternoon.

Les’s mother was away for the weekend and the two men announced their intention to have fun.

They demonstrated this with our bags still packed by bending Denise and myself over opposite ends of a trestle table and entering us from behind, our slacks around our ankles.

As he pumped Denise’s pussy, Les’s father drew up a few rules for us girls.

1, No underwear.

2. Be ready anytime

3. Refuse nobody.

4. Refuse nothing.

Hr wrote out the rules on a sheet of card and placed it on the bar.

Denise just laughed and said “That sounds okay with me”

The pub had been empty when we arrived but after we had unpacked a few people began to drift in.

A large fat man with a beer belly asked the landlord what was going on and he explained that Denise and I would be in a show and were available to customers in the meantime.

The fat man read the card on the bar

He settled into an armchair and beckoned me to him.

When I reached him, he told me to kneel between his legs and “see to hI knelt and unzipped him, leaned forwards and took the head of a hardening cock into my mouth. Mercifully he was clean and gave off a faint scent of lemon and eucalyptus.

Denise and I serviced several others before we slipped off to our room where a light meal was laid out for us.

The landlord told us he would call us when he was ready.

I even nodded off on the bed as we waited.

We were excited and apprehensive when He came for us and led us, fully clothed, back to the bar.

An area had been cleared with the chairs, benches and tables set around the “arena”; occupied by 30 or more men and even a couple of women. A couple of mattresses and blanketed hay bales dotted the area.

In the “arena” stood about 10 boys of about 14 years old including the 4 black boys from last week, a few dressed like traveller children, and a mixture of Asian and white.

The landlord introduced us and then said, “Carry on!” to the boys.

The boys closed in and hands plucked at our clothes and we were soon naked.

Denis was bent over a bale with a boy in her rear and another in her mouth before I lost sight of her as a group of boys caried me down onto a mattress with my mouth, bum and pussy filled. The men around were calling advice to the boys on what to do next.

A small redheaded boy was fucking my face and I saw his face crumple as he began to jerk and pump an enormous amount of cum into my mouth. Another boy, Asian this time, took his place and I was sucking on a long slim coffee coloured penis.

I glimpsed Denise, now on the other mattress with three black penises penetrating her body.

The boys switched places, rested and took a new hole every few minutes so I had no idea who was doing what to whom.

I don’t think it was timed but when the pace seemed to be slowing down; the landlord called a halt and Denise and I were sent of for a quick shower with a couple of willing volunteers to wash us down.

When we returned, still towelling water from our skins with volunteer help; there were five very big naked men, two black and three white; in the arena. Don’t misunderstand me; when I say they were “very big”, I am not referring to their overall size but the dimensions of their tackle.

There was a chorus of good-natured calls from the audience and some humorous responses from the five guys.

The event started with one of the white men catching Denise’s wrist as she went to walk past; and he and a black guy went down on the floor with her penetrated front and rear.

The other three came for me and I was pulled down onto a mattress while I tried to accommodate a large black penis plowing my mouth; my other orifices were swiftly filled.

I suspect the longest penis of the five was in my ass. It drove ever deeper with the owner grunting as he seemingly sought to bury his testicles

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.