Summer 2019 — A Weekend Away With the Wrong Crowd - Cover

Summer 2019 — A Weekend Away With the Wrong Crowd

Copyright© 2020 by LittleMo

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A weekend away during which Denise and I encounter experiences in perversion on a previously unknown scale.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Heterosexual   True Story   Zoophilia   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Summer 2019 – a weekend away with the wrong crowd.

It was my fault for not destroying the dvd from France. I had instead copied it onto a memory stick to show, in private, to my friend Denise.

She was shocked to say the least and somewhat critical of my behaviour.

I dropped the memory stick into my capacious shoulder bag, and we kissed (we are just friends) and made up with the help of a nice bottle of white wine. I forgot about the memory stick in the bottom of my bag and the days slipped by until the Summer holidays and Denise and I decided to book a cheap, long weekend break away.

FRIDAY

We found a Midlands hotel in the countryside promising “peace, tranquillity and fresh air.”

It was an old farm with various outhouses converted to holiday accommodation and spread out over a wide area. It was still partly a working farm with a mixture of sheep and goats and even a few South American Alpacas.

After settling in, Denise and I settled in a small lounge next to the bar in the main building and we were soon joined by the son of the Landlord, Les, who had clearly taken a shine to Denise. He also produced a steady flow of wine and nibbles and the three of us were having a most enjoyable time.

As the evening progressed we were told we could go to the old barn where a band was setting up to practice for a big event over the weekend. Les gathered some wine and a few spares and we made our way to the barn where, instead of using the chairs, the three of us sprawled on blankets on piles of hay.

It was fun, In addition to the band, there were family, friends and crew and in addition to the music, there was a non-stop stream of jokes. Two of the band group came and sat by me and commenced chatting me up. It wasn’t long before the kissing started and with a knowing grin, Denise led Les off to our cabin.

I was only a little fuzzy around the edges but took no steps to deter the two pairs of hands exploring my body. My clothing was loosened and my panties were eased down to my knees.

The two boys were Asian and as one set of lips parted my blouse and licked and kissed my nipples; the other boy dipped his head under my skirt and kissed my thighs and sex.

My shoulder bag was lying awkwardly under the one boy’s shoulder and when he moved it, the contents fell out, including the memory stick.

“Family photos!” he cried and tossed it to one of the band who, before I had a chance to react, plugged it into some sort of control board, I struggled to free myself but lost my breath when a mouth seized my pussy and a tongue darted inside me.

It was a few moments before I recovered enough to see my body on a large screen, penetrated by two diminutive black bodies. While the band and their accompaniment spread out to watch the events developing on the screen.

I was stunned, so stunned I didn’t react when one of the boys pressed me back and pushed his hard penis into my moist cavity. They had begun to watch me when there was a universal gasp as the dogs made their entrance.

The first two boys had both sprayed my pussy with semen and others now occupied my pussy ass and mouth. While the dogs raped me on screen.

Somebody had restarted the film as the brothers were team shagging me on screen and there was cheer when the dogs reappeared, I looked up as a spurting penis slipped from my lips to see that thick red doggy dong spurt as it too was withdrawn from my distended screen pussy.

They draped my breathless body over a hay bale and I lay there with my eyes closed.

I was about to rise when a hand pressed down on my shoulder and there was scrabbling behind me. Followed by hairy front paws gripping my sides and something very thick and hot being driven into my soggy pussy, The weight on my back shifted and the dog drove himself like a jackhammer into and out of my sex,

I panted for breath.

I felt something huge but the knot slipped inside me before I could protest. I could feel a flood of dog juice drowning my womb before the dog dropped down and, fortunately, slipped out without further ado, I sagged with relief – too soon – a snuffle at my pussy and another pair of doggy arms clamped down and another doggy dong skewered my sex.

One of the men, a black guy, came around in front and slipped his penis into my mouth while the dog rutted behind me, This dog remained knotted for some time, during which others with the band used my mouth and filling my belly with cum.

I heard a female laugh and looked up over the penis sliding back and fore between my lips. It was Denise.

Denise laughed again. It was a mistake,

A big white guy grabbed her and mashed his mouth to hers while two others quickly stripped away her clothes. Within a few seconds she was in the hat with the big white guy ploughing her sex, an Asian guy raping her mouth and a youngster buried in her ass.

They all switched before she could breathe, let alone complain.

The second dog had, in the meantime, slipped out of me and I foolishly hung there on the bale exhausted.

Dog 1, a large Rottweiler came back for seconds and nailed me to the bale once more.

The men were joking and laughing as Denise lay panting face down on the ground. Dog 2 took it as an invitation and a moment later there was a little scream as she was seized and penetrated.

Denise and I eventually got to our feet and made our way to our cabin. We discovered that the men had used our mobiles to record events and mailed the pictures to unknown numbers.

SATURDAY We woke late and showered together with lashings of soap and hot water.

There was a knock on the door.

It was the landlord.

“I thought I should have a word with you both while the missus is off to town shopping. I am debating who I should speak to about these pictures my son and I received on our phones last night. There are dozens of them!” He showed one of me with the dog in my pussy and a penis in my mouth. He had a similar one of Denise.

“I was thinking that if we all had some fun...” He placed his hand on my knee and moved it a little further up my thigh. “There would be no need to take it further.” He placed my teacher’s union card on the bed.

I didn’t feel like any hassle and said “OK!” He looked at Denise and she nodded.

He called “Les!” and the door opened and his son entered with a big grin on his face.

A few minutes later and we were all naked, He screwed me on my bed while Denise gave Les an oral.

We had a cup of coffee and biscuits before continuing,

Les took me anally while his father did the same to Denise.

We lay there in that post coital warmth for a while until the landlord looked at his watch and informed us that his wife would be home soon,

Denise and I showered again and went out for a walk.

That evening, the band had a concert in the barn and I was surprised at the numbers who turned up. The barn was jumping.

The landlord’s wife had left to visit her pregnant sister and would return the following day. He told Les to keep an eye on the concert and told Denise and myself to follow him. Although suspicious; we went to another large outbuilding on the other side of the farm where we found several older farmer types sitting around a large screen. He turned on the recording and told Denise and me to undress. We looked at each other and shrugged

The section with me and the brothers was edited but the whole session with the dogs seemed to be complete.

One or two of the men had stood up and one pressed down on my head until I knelt in front of him and he slipped a heavy penis into my mouth. I was a little surprised to find that in addition to the camera photos of last night; some one had videoed it and the dog’s humping as I lay across the bale was clear to see, including the dogs bright red cock.

In front of me, Denise was bent with her hands on the seat of a chair while one of the old guys pumped her from behind.

This went on for some time as the men used all our holes before resuming their seats.

We were told to kneel and there was a frisson of excitement as the landlord opened the door and ushered in a small pack of dogs, not just the two from last night,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.