Christmas Reprimand - Cover

Christmas Reprimand

by Salt

Copyright© 2020 by Salt

BDSM Sex Story: Slap an Elf? A woman did and she got hers. Another story in the reprimand series.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   Superhero   BDSM   Caution   .

I was breezing through the mall two days before Christmas to pick up a last-minute gift, which was funny in when you considered my Super power, when I along with fifty parents and their loud children, a tall Hispanic woman backhand a teenaged helper elf across the center area of the mall.

The screaming kids wasn’t what made me decide to act. It was that no one rushed to help the bloody girl in order not to further infuriate the woman who bypassed the hour-long line with her daughter to see Santa.

I stepped out of Time and checked on the cute elf girl. she’d live, but that cut across her face from the diamond ring that the bitch who backhanded the girl would need stitches.

All to save an hour.

Throwing my water bottle in the trash I exited and returned with my bag. I had been in this city for the last two days hoping that someone would report a seeing of a heroine gone so far black, that no amount of white paint would ever recover her soul.

But with the contents of the bag, and the Christmas theme all around me, I devised a different plan.

First the woman’s clothes needed to be gone. That was done enough with a sharp-edged blade leaving the white shoes, garter belt, and matching thigh high stockings only. Since the woman was noted for her violent and over powerful, Super strong, outbursts, she already had good space around her. Enough for me to work with at least and a bit more after I carried her ten-year-old daughter a few feet away.

Sheesh. Who makes their kid wear a tiara these days at a mall?

The olive-skinned woman with surgeon enhanced D-cup breasts had huge nipples. Again, with the huge nipples? Her beautiful black hair was bound with a simple clasp which reached her lower back gave me an idea. Taking a wire, I wove the woman’s, and never a lady’s, hair into tight braid with some wire extending out for later use.

Next the woman’s hands were bound in a reverse prayer and attached to a candy cane dyed dogs’ collar that I found in a pet shop while looking for a gag gift for my friend Pete. The binding was done with a twenty-five-foot strand of Christmas lights with enough extra to wind down each leg. Battery operated for places far from plugs, like this woman when I was done with her. The tight wrapping of, above and below her breasts accentuated their mass and immobility.

With arms in place behind her back, I coated four of the Cum-along-balls, not my name, it was the loonie who invented them that named the insidious contraptions, activated them and inserted two of each into her pussy and ass.

The slogan on the on the package was ‘Guaranteed to make her cum’ Warning do not use for more than thirty minutes’ in large red ink. I was never good at reading the directions and skipped that part.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.