Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning - Cover

Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2020 by Mat Twassel

Romantic Sex Story: Mat and Laura exchange Christmas presents and it's not even really Christmas although with Laura every night is Christmas Eve and every day is Christmas.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   .

I woke up in the dark. I could hear a heavy rain against the windows and roof. Laura was sucking my cock. I moaned appreciatively.

“Oh, honey,” she said, stopping for a moment. “I had to get up to close the windows and I had to do this. You’re so tasty.” Then she resumed.

A minute or so later she stopped again and mounted me. She made that lovely little gasp at the first penetration, and then she fucked with slow up and back motions. “I was having this dream,” she said. “It was Christmas Eve. You were at my house. Also your brother and bunch of other people—relatives and little kids and things.”

“And things?” I said, and she giggled.

“I mean, uh, I don’t know. Anyway we were playing bridge. You and your brother were partnered against me and someone. My partner bid one heart. I started laying down my cards to be the dummy, but you said I had to bid. You were very insistent. You were a little mad at me. ‘You have to bid first,’ you said. Then you realized you had to bid first. You bid two diamonds.”

Laura was silent for a while, rocking up and back. We could hear the juicy sex sounds.

“You won the bid,” she said, staring hard into my eyes. “Five diamonds. But the cards weren’t right. They kept changing. Spades became clubs. Aces became different aces. It was very confusing. You gave up. You sat on the couch with a pretty young girl. I don’t know what her name was or who she was or anything. You had your hand underneath her. But then she got up and went upstairs. Your brother said he had to go home. I went with him. We took the train. We were the only ones in the car. We sat at the end looking over the empty seats. ‘I haven’t started my Christmas shopping,’ I told him. ‘I haven’t either,’ he said. ‘I can give you something,’ I told him. ‘What?’ he asked. ‘Put your hand in my pants,’ I told him. He put his hand in my pants. ‘Now frig me until I come,’ I told him. He frigged me. There was an old man in the car watching us. He was sitting way on the other end. He might have been Santa Claus. Your brother kept frigging me. I was getting more and more excited. That’s when the storm came. I might have come, too, maybe a little bit. I woke up right on the edge.”

She took my hand and pulled it to her mouth and sucked my finger while she fucked. Almost immediately she started coming. “Oh, oh, oh,” she moaned, my fingers in her mouth.

The storm had let up. I could hear some morning birds. My cock was still in her cunt. I stroked her back. She was asleep. After a while I fell asleep too. When I woke up the next time it was daylight. Laura was sucking me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.