Carol and Me - Cover

Carol and Me

by Mixerman

Copyright© 2022 by Mixerman

Incest Sex Story: Story of a brother and sister

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Brother   Sister   .

Standing at the gate at the airport waiting for my sister to come home. She had been gone for 4 years now. Attended college across the country. Parents thought that going far away and living in a city would help shape her into a better person. And to get away from what they considered her bad influences. Or as she called them friends.

When I last saw her she had light brown hair that was to her shoulders. Her boobs were a full B cup. Yes I saw her bras.

As for me I went to trade school and was doing real good as a plumber. Had my own place. My girlfriend at the time talked me into buying a 2 bedroom condo. You know for the little one to come. The little one did not come. All that happened was she cleaned out my bank account and took off. No reason. Just gone. Fuck, she took every last thing in the condo, even the food! Been 2 years now. Fuck her. Had parents that helped me out with a loan and a very understanding boss and wife who helped me.

Took time for me to redo my life, but I did it. Now I am extra careful when it comes to relationships. Date and if my guts says no, off she goes. Longest I had was about 2 months. But that is all in the past. Lesson learned.

Standing and watching people come down the stairs, looking for my sister. Well everyone was down now and did not see her. Did I get the information mixed up? Was looking at the text she sent me. Right gate. Right airline. Right time. WTF? Walked over to an attendant standing there and asked if that was everyone? She told me yes. Did I miss her? Went over to the luggage carousel and looked for her. Did not see anyone that looked like her. Did she miss the flight?

Just then someone tapped my shoulder and said “Brian?” My name. I turned and looked at this person. She had a familiar face. “Brian, it’s me Carol. Your sister.”

Holy shit! I was staring at this woman with long blonde hair and boobs that were huge!

“Eyes up here and close your mouth.”

I sputtered and coughed and finally got her name out. “Carol?”

“One in the same.” she said. Then she closed the gap between us and gave me a hug.

“Lets get out of here. Had just about every man leering at me, just like you. At the airport, on the plane, In this airport. Take me home. Please?”

Grabbed her bag and led her to my car.

WTF? $20 dollars to park for 45 minutes. Dam I should open a parking lot.

As we navigated out of the airport, Carol asked if Ma Goo’s was still open.(her old hangout) No, they got closed down. Seems they were dealing drugs with deliveries. But there are other spots to eat.

“No, not McDonald’s or Burger King.”

“Nope, some guys opened a BBQ joint and they had some good food there.”

“OK as long as it fills me up and has good taste.”

We stopped and got 2 orders to go. She ordered the ‘Dino 6 pack’ and I got the brisket combo. She did not know that the ‘Dino meal was huge. Heck even I could not eat it all. 3 beef ribs, 2 sides and corn bread. And these guys did not skimp on anything. She saw her order and said that she did not order all this. I told her she did. We took the food and headed home. Brought everything inside and showed her to her room. She was impressed with the condo.

I told her my history with it and the cunt. She asked to use the shower and I let her use mine. Bigger and had heat lamps.

She came out in an over sized t-shirt and her hair in a towel. She sat and started to tell me her story.

When she got to her place in the city, she was overwhelmed by all the people. People everywhere. All in a hurry to be somewhere. She met her roommate and they started a friendship. Her roommate took her out and showed her around the neighborhood. What places to avoid and what places were safe. They set up their room to have sleeping areas and study areas and entertainment areas. Only problem was it was communal bath and shower area.

The first year it was class, study and relax on weekends. Also holding down a campus job. Second year was better as the class work was easier to her. More in her line of study. Business. She had been helping Dad with the accounts of his business. She also met a man who really liked her, but it did not last. Seems he liked others also.

When she started her third year she had a new roommate, Tina. This one earned money by being a cam-girl. She would go into her sleeping area and work. She said that she kept hearing a sound like a cash register. She did ask Tina about it. And Tina explained it all to her and how much she made every month. Almost $2,000!

Carol stared to do the cam work at nights. Was making maybe $500 a month. Her roommate suggested that they do a two-some show. Carol admitted that she had never been with a girl. Tina said to leave everything to her. So Carol did. Tina made a big announcement on her page of a one time special show. And set the date for 2 weeks.

Carol told me that the big day came and she had butterflies all day long. Her roommate logged on to the site and started the show. Then she introduced Carol to everyone with a big kiss and slipped some tongue to Carol. She stepped behind Carol and grabbed her breast and was squeezing them. Telling everyone how they felt in her hands. And for a goal of 1000 they would see Carol’s tits. Tips started to roll in. As they got near the goal, Carol was flashing some under boob to everyone. When they hit their goal, Carol removed her top. Tina’s hands went to Carol’s tits and she was feeling them, pinching and pulling on her nipples.

Carol went on to explain that she did feel Tina’s boobs and sucked on them. And she said that they made $500 that night. Tina only said that if Carol went further with her they could triple their income for a show. But Carol said that was the only show she did with Tina.

By the time she was done telling the story, I was hard as a rock and I could see Carol’s nipples standing up. Carol did a big yawn and said she was going to sleep. She got up and left. I cleaned up and went to sleep wondering about her cam shows.

Next day Carol said we should go and see the parents. I asked her how she was going to explain her new looking boobs to them. She said that they were 100% natural! Instant erection.

Took Carol over and we stayed for about 6 hours. Carol said she wanted to surprise them. She did.

Carol said that she would be staying with me for a bit, (news to me) until she started her new job in August. She got hired by an accounting firm. Dad knew them. They did his company taxes. Said they were a good company. She was starting then as it was their slowest time and would give her time to ‘get up to speed’, as they said.

We left the parents and Carol wanted a tour around town. Not much to see. Main drag, or go to the freeway and hit another town. Carol asked it there were any bakeries around that sold cheesecake. She was missing her fix. Went to the town bakery, but closed. We decided to go to the local mall. 2 box stores, grocery, farm store, fast food joints. Tried both box stores and she found something at the grocery store. Got a slice for her. As we were going to the car she took a bite and spit it out. Worse thing ever she said.

“Come on, back to the store. I will make one for us So we got all the ingredients and headed home. Now she tells me we have a problem. No mixer. She shows me a picture of one to get. And she shows me something else. Under boob!! MY SISTER’S UNDER BOOB!! I went back to the big box store and got the one she wanted. She also sent me a text of other things to get.

When I got home, she started making the cheese cake. Watching her hips move and her tits move under her shirt was getting to me. I got changed and went for a walk. Walked about a mile and was near the woods with their trails. Went in there and jerked off. Been a long time since a cum felt that good. Now I headed for home.

Walked in the door and smelled something sweet and delicious in the air. She called out to me and I answered. She wondered where I went and just said for a walk to build up an appetite. She looked at me and asked if my stress was lower now. Huh?

She had a look in her eye that said she knew what I did. We had the rest of last night’s BBQ and some stuff that Mom gave us. Turned on the TV and watched some shows. I did not know what channels I had, just paid the bill. Only watched the news, sports or if some movie caught my eye.

She found a movie that we both enjoyed as kids and we settled in to watch it. She delivered a slice of her cheese cake with whip cream on the side. DAM! That was some good food!. Melted in my mouth. And I told her so. She said there were better ways to enjoy it, and left that statement hanging.

When the movie ended we cleaned up and went to bed. Sometime in the middle of the night, a thunderstorm came up. One of those loud, booming ones. One boom even shook the house. That was when someone came flying into my room and was under the covers with me.

All she said was to let her stay and be safe. I did. We fell back asleep. In the morning I awoke and felt something wonderful in my hand. Big, soft, squishy. OH MY GOD!!!! Her tits!! I was feeling my sisters tits!

I removed my hand and she complained that it was starting to feel good. She went on to say how she loved to have someone feel and squeeze her tits. I got out of bed and took a shower.

In the shower I was mad at myself for feeling her tits. I walked it around in my head and the only answer I could come up with was I was asleep and did not know I was feeling her tits. Out of the shower and time to get dressed for work. Left for work and left her a key and a note.

When I got home, it smelled pretty good in here. Someone was cooking. I walked into the kitchen and saw Carol in shorts and a shirt. It was easy to see she did not have a bra on. Her tits moved so freely. Carol turned to me and told me to go to the shower and get clean. So I did. When I returned, she had dinner ready. Pot roast, potatoes and green beans. With a salad. She had gotten us a nice red wine to drink. If it taste as good as it smells, having her here will not be so bad.

We ate and yes, it was good! We cleaned up the kitchen and had everything looking neat and tidy. Carol went and took a shower. She came out wrapped in a thin robe and a towel on her hair. Did I say she had some nice tits? She does.

We settled down and watched a movie. Something she picked out. It started as a Rom-Com then went to a sexual scene. The man was sucking on her tits and by his arm action he was fingering her. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Carol lightly brush her tit. The scene changed to where the girl sprayed her tits with whipped cream and the guy cleaned them. I was watching her more than the movie as I saw her give a gentle squeeze to a tit.

When their was a lull in the movie, Carol got us dessert. Cheese cake and whipped cream. We settled back into the movie. I kept an eye on Carol. All she did was eat the dessert.

When the movie ended we cleaned up and went to sleep. As I was settling down, Carol called for me. I went to her room and knocked, she said she had a bad cramp in her leg. I went in and saw her in pain and a very tight leg muscle. Told her to stretch it and then I rubbed her leg till she felt better. She thanked me and I went back to my room.

Next day I got up and went to work. Left Carol a note that I would be late. Did not get home till 7 PM that night. Hot, dirty and smelly. Took a shower and when I got out 2 burgers and beer was waiting for me. Carol came out. WOW! A button down shirt that was not buttoned, just tied below her tits. Told her that I would be late for the rest of the week. Wanted to finish up this job and get to next one. She asked me if I had any help. Sadly it was hard to find good help. Hired a day laborer when I had to, with owners OK, otherwise it was just me.

The rest of the week was the same, early start and late ending. Finally at 8 PM on Friday I was done with the house. Get work inspected on Monday, then on to next one.

When I got home, Carol was not there. She left a note saying she took the bus to the store. Shit, was looking for some more of her cooking. Just then my phone rang. It was Carol wondering if I could pick her up. She bought more than she thought. I told her that I would be there in 20 minutes and that she owed me. She replied that she would think of a way to repay me.

Got to the store and she loaded up 4 bags of stuff. Carol got in the front seat and gave me a kiss on cheek and thanked me for picking her up. As we drove out from the store she asked if we could get take out for dinner. I agreed. We stopped at the BBQ place again and ordered dinner. She excused herself and went to the ladies room. She was back before the food was ready. Something was different. AH! She removed her bra. Her tits were moving freely now. She also ordered some pudding for dessert. We took our food and headed for home.

She gave me 2 bags to carry into the kitchen and she took the rest to her room. She came back out in this really long men’s shirt. Came down almost to her knees. The top 2 buttons were undone as were the bottom 3 buttons. We sat at the table and ate. She would turn and lean over at times showing enough to keep it interesting. Made it hard to concentrate on my dinner.

When she started on her dessert, she put her finger in the pudding and licked it off. She also had a smile on her face as she did it. Yes, it had an effect on me. I got hard. Painfully hard! She just gave me this coy, devious smile.

We cleaned up and she wanted to know what were my plans for the weekend. I told her I had none. Usually do laundry and clean the place and shop for lunch food. She said I should go out and live a little and do some fun things. She told me to take a shower and that we are going out to have a drink.

I returned in jeans and a nice shirt with sneakers. She had on shorts and a tight black t-shirt. Saw her tits moving freely. As we were driving to a ‘working man’s bar’ She suddenly told me to turn around and go back to another bar. Found a place to turn around and followed her directions. A NUDE BAR?! I asked her and she said yes!

OK. Paid the entrance fee and went in. Other than the strippers she was the only female there. We sat at a table and ordered drinks ... or rather sodas.

As we were watching the girls dance, she would make comments about them. She had implants, she should shake her tits more, she should shake her hips more. She did call over one girl that had some large tits and got me a table dance from her. It was OK, but I could not enjoy it with Carol next to me. And besides you can not touch their tits. We stayed and watched for a while and Carol wanted to go. We left and Carol said to head home. She sounded a bit down and was quiet on the ride home. She said she was going to bed and headed for her room. I got into bed and was ready to fall asleep when Carol knocked on my door. She asked if she could come in. I said yes. She entered wearing her robe. She went to my dresser and was doing something there. She turned to me and said that she thought that taking me to the nude bar would be more fun ... Like this.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.