Heroine Retribution - Cover

Heroine Retribution

by Salt

Copyright© 2020 by Salt

Flash Sex Story: Flash about a Super-not-quite-hero who is fed up with current Heroines and their lack of restraint. Caution.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Superhero   BDSM   Caution   .

The bitch with the rod stuck up her ass was at it again. She had just thrown a parked car at fleeing criminals, Normals at that.

That she captured, mangled, and or killed, criminals, I had no issue with. But the car she threw bounced off of the getaway car and landed into oncoming traffic. In addition, the getaway car, a 2031 white Ford van, it looked like, careened into cars that were parked alongside of the road endangering those inside AND the pedestrians on the sidewalk.

It seemed that she failed to learn her lesson last time she endangered the Normals with her stupidity.

I arrived too late to prevent her from destroying the streets and everyone around the criminals. But I was not too late to save the pedestrians and punish Justicitine.

Justicitine wasn’t even the worst when it came to endangering or killing the innocents. Just the one closest to where I currently slept last night.

Stepping out of Time, one by one, I relocated the pedestrians to a safer place.

As for the super-strong flying wrecking ball who should have been put down years ago, I had other plans for.

First, I set my backpack aside and removed the leather sheers. Cutting the ballistic material which her leotard was fashioned out of was easy with my abilities. Without Time’s protections, plate steel was the same as paper from my point of view. Her gusset was cloven cleanly, so too were the areas supporting and surrounding the Bitch Heroine’s breasts.

C-Cups by the way they looked. Not that it mattered to me. I had no use for women without control, or care for others.

I positioned the heroine in a standard standing spread eagle. It was easier to work with these types that way.

First, since her mouth was already opened, since she was self-aggrandizing, I inserted the six-inch-long dildo-gag and belted it in place around her short-braided auburn hair. Then I attached three clover clamps, one to each nipple and the third to her clit, screwing them extra tight, just for her.

Maybe not just for her. Others had earned this punishment in the past. Especially, after Glorious Gal threw a fireball in a daycare center where the criminal she was chasing had fled into. Her defense before the judge was that she didn’t know what the building was, since their sign was in the process of being replaced.

Tell that to the families of the six dead kids and the three burnt ones in intensive care.

She said that she even ‘felt bad for the families’.

She, I killed, after the courts sentenced her probation. Apparently, she had enough good merits that the justice behind the bench was swayed enough to give her a second chance.

I wasn’t so nice.

Back to Justicitine, after clamping nipples and clit, I cuffed her hands behind her back. Moving people when I was outside of time, was easy, too easy and I had spent many hours learning how to do it correctly, without causing them permeant damage from snapped ligaments or tendons moving in ways that they were never meant to.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.