The Live-in Housekeeper - Cover

The Live-in Housekeeper

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Ramona was willing to take the 3 bedrooms as part of her pay for being Harry's housekeeper because she needed a home for herself and her two teenage twin daughters Marisol and Sweet Cheeks. The girls were beginning to be a handful because all they could think about was boys, boys boys morning, noon and night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size  

Harry woke up with a sore throat the next morning and he investigated the mirror not liking what he saw. His eyes were red and swollen and he had dirt on his nose where it had rested on the Girl Scout mother’s backside for a long time the previous evening.

His butt was feeling poorly from the stretching one of her daughters had given it with her black strap-on that she had hidden inside her pack-back. That same back-pack had several surprising toys for a fifteen year old girl, and he had to admit the girl had been well trained by her Scoutmaster mother in all aspects of immoral behavior.

Still, she had the tightest pussy he had encountered for quite some time and he had stored her telephone number in his top drawer to call when he needed some verbal reinforcement of her dirty mouth to stimulate his erection.

Thoughts of the young girl in her bottomless Girl Scout’s uniform was enough to make him hard and he pulled Sweet Cheeks inside the bathroom with him to tend to his sudden hardness with her delicious lips and energetic tongue. The girl was obviously inspired by her obsessive submissiveness to following his orders.

He looked down and saw his shaft pushing out on her cheek from the inside and he felt his pre-cum squirting out of his dickhead to trickle down her sweet young throat with tantalizing slowness.

Of course, the young girl was bottomless as was always customary inside the house and he reached down to insert two of his greedy fingers inside her pretty sphincter with careless abandon. He wanted to stretch her rear door to get it prepared to take in his happy big boy sooner rather than later in the scheme of things early in the morning.

The smiling girl squatted down on the throne to tinkle into the bowl and he heard her water hitting the interior with a torrent of her golden juices. She looked up into his eyes with that hint of lust they both knew had to satisfied before she took her shower to wash away the sins of the night before.

His lucky two fingers were heavily scented with her musky odor as he brought them up to his inquisitive nostrils. She inhaled her own stink along with him and her smile of lust softened into a mask of desire for his cock to enter her rear door for a nice long hump from behind.

Sweet Cheeks loved taking it doggie style early in the morning because it made her feel so dirty and nasty just listening to the sound of her master’s dick slapping into the meat of her pretty little ass with firm authority. Of course, he would spank her ass cheeks at the same time and the noise was music to her immature ears making her wiggle her behind like a Gypsy girl earning money for the family.

“Put that dick in my ass, Daddy, you know how much I like it early in the morning.”

Harry was sliding his cock inside her backside burying his huge dick deep inside her thirsty gut. All she could think about was the anticipated flooding of her rectum with his spunk and the creamy evidence he would leave behind after he withdrew to a neutral corner.

Her sister Marisol slipped into the bathroom silently watching them humping both looking at their reflections in the sink mirror on the wall. The lust in Sweet Cheek’s eyes was ignited with passion and she humped her ass back searching for more of the same treatment from Mister Harry’s oversized cock.

Marisol bent down and kissed her sister’s aroused nipples, and she tasted her milk as it seeped inside her greedy lips. Her hand on her sister’s pussy roamed over the closely shaven slit and she felt the wetness that she was beginning to emit from her own feminine folds matching her sister’s depraved longings for early morning spunk to water her private parts like gleaming dew from the heavens above to lubricate her channels for her ultimate orgasm.

While the girls were having fun that morning, Ramona, their mom and live-in housekeeper was whipping up a fresh batch of biscuits in the kitchen. She loved to make them the old-fashioned way from scratch using her own mix of ingredients and not one of those tins that you just opened, and popped into the oven to heat up for a few minutes.

The still attractive forty year old woman was wearing a red and white checkerboard apron that tied in the back. Of course, she was wearing absolutely nothing underneath and her ass cheeks were sticking out like a pink caboose on a runaway railway car.

When Harry went into the kitchen followed by the laughing girls, he could not restrain himself and he opened up his flies and was drawn to Ramona’s beautiful backside like a moth to a flame in the middle of the night.

Ramona smiled and spread her legs a little to take his weight.

“OK, everybody sit down and start on those biscuits. Marisol, pull the bacon out of the oven and put it in the center of the table so everyone can gobble it down into their ravenous tummies.”

Harry was concentrating on burying his dick all the way up the housekeeper’s bouncy buttocks and he reached around her torso and grasped her boobs by the nipples and twisted them to show her who was the boss.

Ramona’s tongue fell out of her mouth as she struggled to keep her orgasm in check. She did not want to explode just as everybody was getting ready to eat breakfast and she squeezed her plump ass cheeks together to prolong her enjoyment of her doggie style loving at least until the girls had something in their tummy instead of just male spunk to start their day properly.

Harry hit Ramona’s G-spot and she bent over the stove being careful to stay away from the gas flames burning bright and blue right in front of her. His spunk started to spurt up deep inside her gut and she cried out her complete surrender to her master’s will and let her juices fall to the floor in a splash of sticky fluid that also ran down the insides of her long, slender legs.

A knock on the back door caught Harry’s attention and he opened it to find the milkman standing there with his basket of milk and cream that they still had delivered because Ramona wanted it to be as fresh as possible. His erection was hard to miss under his uniform trousers and Harry understood Irunning from her rear door like the cream in his basket only a whole lot stickier.

The two girls were sitting with their knees spread open and he could see their business just waiting to be stirred by his impulsive penis. He pushed Ramona’s head down to the top of the table and pulled her ass globes apart like he was peeling an orange. His rampant dick slid inside her brown eye with perfect accuracy and she had to hold on to the edge of the table to keep her balance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.