The Live-in Housekeeper - Cover

The Live-in Housekeeper

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Ramona was willing to take the 3 bedrooms as part of her pay for being Harry's housekeeper because she needed a home for herself and her two teenage twin daughters Marisol and Sweet Cheeks. The girls were beginning to be a handful because all they could think about was boys, boys boys morning, noon and night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size  

It was one of those mornings when everything seemed to be déjà vu to Harry as he found it difficult to erase the memories of his shameful conduct from his guilty conscience.

Ramona had gone shopping taking Sweet Cheeks with her to help carry the bags.

She didn’t mind being her mom’s pack horse on such expeditions because she usually got rewarded with a snack of gourmet coffee latte and a nice bun that satisfied her sweet tooth beyond belief. Harry had been tempted to caution Sweet Cheeks about the inappropriate tiny skirt that showed her ass chubs in the rear, but he decided to keep his advice to himself because he had seen her looking in the mirror in the hallway admiring her anal presentation with a smile on her totally innocent face as she licked her ruby red lips with her little pink tongue. He knew she had extensive skills with that teenaged tongue, and he had no reason to invite her displeasure at his “grown-up” unwanted advice so early in the morning.

Marisol had left the house quite early with BJ who had slept over in her bedroom. The two girls were bleary eyed from their nocturnal antics that involved hours of carpet munching and other depraved actions too nasty to include in this account of their movements.

Harry had a thing for Marisol, and he loved the way she gave him what he wanted doggie style from behind with her non-stop dirty mouth egging him on to pound her ass cheeks with serious intent. He missed her midnight visit due to BJ taking all her time whenever she was in the house causing trouble of the worst sort imaginable.

The ringing of the frontdoor bell caused him to pull on his trousers and run up the stairs to the door because he was the only one left in the house at the time.

He looked out the peephole and saw a housewife type woman in her late thirties and two young girls dressed in the traditional green uniform of Girl Scouts. He was certain it was for the annual cookie sale because he had just purchased two boxes outside the local food store the previous weekend and found that Ramona and her pair of teenagers had gobbled them all down into their pretty tummy’s before he could even eat a single cookie.

He opened the door even though he had not put on a shirt as yet because he wanted to get some more cookies just for himself alone.

“Please excuse the lack of a shirt, ladies. I was downstairs and came up in a hurry. Come on in and show me what you are selling. I have a taste for Girl Scout cookies and it looks like you have a lot to sell.”

The two girls giggled at his bare chest, but they were obviously enjoying the sight and the short one tugged on her skirt to hide her knees that were as pretty as a picture and twice as delightful with the green stockings that ended just below the knee. He could see the fine golden hairs on her legs that were like spun silk. It made him imagine the pretty curls of her sparse pubic hair under her official Girl Scout panties just out of sight, but tantalizingly close to being revealed, when she bent down to pick up the box of cookies at her feet. The other girl did the same thing but she turned around and when she bent over, she showed him her unofficial pink laced panties that were so arousing that he got an immediate erection that tented his tight trousers with uncontrollable excitement.

Of course, the mother saw all this, and it was on the tip of her tongue to tell her girls that they should just come back at another time and not bother the gentleman. Then, she reconsidered because she hadn’t gotten laid for almost two months and her urges were uppermost on her mind when she saw the coiled snake hidden under Harry’s tight trousers.

“All right, girls, but do behave yourselves. We are here as official representatives of Troop 316 and you must be willing to conduct yourselves as perfect little ladies and make a good sale.”

They all sat down in the living room in front of the fireplace and Harry was able to view their panties from his stool looking up their short skirts sitting on the sofa. The mother, whose name was Linda, sat on the comfortable easy chair and crossed her legs in such a way that he could see all the way up her slightly open legs to see she had her pantyhose without any panties underneath and he could peruse her pretty bush without much effort at all.

He gave the girls some chocolate milk and they opened some boxes of the cookies and he gave the mother a cup of fresh brewed coffee with a nice portion of Irish Mist to sweeten it up for her enjoyment. The girls were really playful and they showed him how they practiced in the clubhouse to Indian wrestle with their lovely legs all wrapped around each other and their delightful ass cheeks practically exposed to his view at the same time.

Their mother was finishing up her Irish coffee and she saw that the flash of her girl’s bare legs and bottoms had cause Harry’s cock to press hard to get outside his trousers. She finally reached over and opened him up ignoring the fact that her girls were watching her intently.

Linda simply took the long dick inside her lips explaining to the girls that this was the proper way to reward a customer with such a friendly attitude. The two girls, Tammy and Sally, touched each other between their legs in frenzied strokes and watched their mother take care of Harry’s hardness with expert loving care.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.