The Live-in Housekeeper - Cover

The Live-in Housekeeper

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Ramona was willing to take the 3 bedrooms as part of her pay for being Harry's housekeeper because she needed a home for herself and her two teenage twin daughters Marisol and Sweet Cheeks. The girls were beginning to be a handful because all they could think about was boys, boys boys morning, noon and night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size  

New Year’s Day started off with a bang with the arrival of their next-door neighbors, Rosie O’Brian, her oversexed teenaged daughter BJ and the strange Uncle “Sly” with his shifty eyes and his wandering hands.

Harry immediately latched onto Rosie’s fine ass and ignored Ramona so badly that she decided to pay him back by screwing Uncle Sly even if he did seem a bit repulsive for a man of his mature years.

BJ made instant friends with Marisol and Sweet Cheeks and the three of them ran up the staircase with a filched bottle of Rosie’s favorite vino to drink and not play “spin the bottle”. BJ was quite popular with the bikers that frequented the taproom on the corner because she liked to play pool and would give out free samples of pussy bending over the table and never looking over her shoulder to see who was giving it to her good and proper as she took her shot.

She rounded up three of the stalwart lads to come over and bring some beer with them for three girls looking to have some fun. BJ honestly didn’t remember the faces of the three guys but she knew them by name and associated them by the remembrance of their cocks sliding up into her rear door with frenzied passion. She decided that Mark would be her mate for the evening and passed on Bruce and Shaggy to the horny sisters besides her with ample descriptions of their huge cocks that never ran out of man-juice no matter how late.

They all showed up about fifteen minutes later and tiptoed up the hidden stairs from the back of the garage straight up into their bedrooms on the second floor.

Meanwhile, Harry was feeling up under Rosie’s short skirt and confirmed she had omitted wearing any undies making him a very happy man at the outset.

He loved the soft silky texture of her silky red carpet between her slender legs and watched her lick her lips with her delicate tongue waiting to explore his business sooner rather than later. Harry worked his tongue up into her feminine folds listening to her panting breath accelerate with his soothing licks and kisses. He reached up with his fingers and rolled her nipples and tugged on them just to hear her gasp with excitement. Her breasts were one hundred percent natural and definitely not the result of some enhancement by a plastic surgeon in his office operating table.

Rosie was unable to put her orgasm off any longer and she sprayed his face and mouth with her female juices apologizing for her shameful conduct the entire time.

Harry just laughed at her confusion and flipped her over onto her tummy on top of the bed and mounted her beautiful flanks with his torso and rampant cock rubbing between her ass cheeks like a horny schoolboy and not the almost senior citizen that he really was.

He had Rosie right where he wanted her right now.

He softly slapped her ass cheeks and she moaned down low liking the rough treatment. Marisol stuck her head in the door and saw harry sliding his huge cock into the neighbor’s rear door and heard the woman groan in passion as her orgasm rose inside her. She decided that their hook-up with the three horny bikers would not be interrupted by either Harry or Rosie in the near future and she ran back to the room where her sister Sweet Cheeks and the neighbor teenager called BJ were already bent over and taking two of the bikers inside their feminine folds. She put her fingers on her lips and signaled them to be a bit quieter because they were not alone in the house.

Downstairs in the pantry, Uncle Sly was pounding Ramona’s still attractive mature rear end and fondling her drooping tits with the large nipples needing attention of a rough nature. She knew instinctively that Uncle Sly was the man to give her what she needed and would not hesitate to give it to her with old fashioned humping treating her like a slut with her head down and her ass up for his pleasure.

Mark the handsome young lad that BJ hoarded all to herself, was playing helicopter man on BJ’s compliant flanks and she felt the tingles all the way up her spine and giving her a nice taste in her mouth of submissive obedience.

BJ knew that Mark had broken up with his long-time girlfriend Rowanda. She told him she was tired of his “white ass” and he didn’t treat her the way the black boys did when she needed it her special way. When he asked for an example, she simply said, “You are too up tight and sexually immature”.

She knew that Mark was punishing her brown eye something terrible because he was so angry at Rowanda, but she didn’t mind because she needed the rough treatment to help her have the orgasm she desperately searched for but was unable to find in most cases.

Mirasol and Sweet Cheeks were both down on their knees taking care of business with the other two bikers. Before the boys could shoot off their loads, they switched partners so they could have the taste of both boys on their tongues when they spunked their mouths with lots of man-juice all swallowed down into their waiting tummies.

After the interesting blowjobs, they did a round of doggie style humping into the girl’s compliant sphincters and switched into different combinations of partners like it was some sort of orgy back in Roman days long ago. Of course, it was Marisol that loved the variety the most because she was group sex fetish lover as long as she could remember. BJ only wanted Mark’s wonderful cock, but she was willing to play the group game as it seemed to be the glue that held them all together.

Harry was humping Rosie from behind with her standing with her legs spread widely open and with her hands on the window in the bedroom. She was stark naked and visible from the street below and some passing pedestrians looked up to see her beautiful red bush waving like a flag between her legs with her face contorted by the pleasure and pain of her anal taking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.