The Live-in Housekeeper - Cover

The Live-in Housekeeper

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Ramona was willing to take the 3 bedrooms as part of her pay for being Harry's housekeeper because she needed a home for herself and her two teenage twin daughters Marisol and Sweet Cheeks. The girls were beginning to be a handful because all they could think about was boys, boys boys morning, noon and night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size  

When the O’Brians moved in next door, Harry knew right away it boded trouble because they obviously had too many people for such a small house.

There was granny and her female companion Doris who was a senior citizen only not quite as old as granny.

Then, Harry saw the police car that came to forcibly removed the breadwinner, Patrick O’Brian Sr. in handcuffs that looked quite official and permanent, although looks can sometimes be deceiving.

The wife looked like a witch with her shocking red hair and her huge bosom. Of course, she did look exciting and sexy. Even Harry had to grant her that because he spent an inordinate amount of time looking at her plump behind much to Ramona’s unabashed disgust.

The middleaged male that everyone called “Uncle Sly” was allegedly Rosie O’Brian’s brother, but they didn’t look related in the slightest. He looked suspicious as hell to Harry because he was constantly burning stuff in a large metal barrel in the back yard. In the back of his mind, all he could think of was destroying evidence.

Harry had seen him smooching Rosie through the kitchen window and from the expression on her face there was funny business going on down low where the action was hidden from view.

There were a pair of teenagers, a boy and a girl that looked like fraternal twins. He didn’t like the fact that the boy had longer hair than the girl and both their backsides looked identical inside their tight blue jeans. He also suspected the boy was wearing some of his sister’s lipstick because his lips were far too red for a natural color.

Further down the line, there was a dark-skinned female maid that looked frazzled all the time leading him to think she might be a little funny in the head. Her name was Maisie and they all shouted for her when there was real work to be done somewhere on the property.

A trio of smaller children ranging in age from twelve down to eight filled out the rooster.

In Harry’s not so humble opinion, nine souls under such a small roof were truly trouble in the making.

Early on a Saturday morning, Harry watched from his upstairs window as the “Uncle” wheeled out a motorbike from the garage and revved it up with a loud noise totally disrespecting the privacy of the neighbors mostly sound asleep at that time in the weekend morning.

He saw Rosie come running out the side door from the kitchen and try to kick him as he sped off down the street laughing like a madman. Harry couldn’t help but notice the redheaded “witch” was showing oodles of boob and her nipples were outstanding like soldiers on parade coming to attention at the reviewing stand. It was then that he noticed she was bottomless and he had to give her ten for the presentation of her hairy red bush and her sweet cheeks that were slightly gaped in the middle exposing her interesting brown eye and the plump feminine folds beneath. Harry was of a mind to immediately go over to the house and welcome her to the neighborhood hoping that she was desperate enough to try his cock on for size and compatibility inside her twat.

Harry got his binoculars from the table and looked intently at the upstairs window where the female teenager was riding an exercise bike stark naked with her backside facing the window. He could almost see the drops of sweat falling off her ass cheeks and she was huffing and puffing so hard he swore he could almost hear it in his room despite the closed window in front of him.

It ran though his mind that he could take care of the mother and then turn to the daughter to give her a few personal training hints to shape her buttocks to a sensuous display of female temptation that would have the boys buzzing around her honey pot without any doubt.

She looked like the obedient, submissive type that he liked best of all and it would be a different story than the dangerous redheaded mother who looked like she liked taking a tiger by the tail just to see his dick.

He hadn’t even had his breakfast yet, but the lure of available pussy drew him to the neighbor’s rear door like a magnet with a powerful spell. Harry saw the mat on the back stoop that said simply, “Rear door neighbors are the best” and all he could think about was the rear doors on the redheaded mother and the teenaged daughter that like to ride an exercise bike in the nude.

It was the teenaged daughter that answered the knock and she was wearing a sports bra and bikini panty bottoms with a towel around her neck that she must have been using to mop up her sweat from riding the bike.

“Hi, my name is Harry and we live next door. You look to be the same age as my two darling girls. You should come over to visit and see if you have some similar interests as my Marisol and Sweet Cheeks.”

The girl smiled up at him because he was at least a foot taller and told him almost in a whisper, “My name is BJ and my mom makes me stay inside the house because she says I am far too interested in boys to be trusted on my own.”

After watching her riding the bike totally naked, Harry found that easy to believe and he tested the waters by reaching down and cupping her left tit with his greedy hand just to see her reaction.

“Is this what your mom is afraid of what the boys will do to you?”

The girl continued to smile and looked over her shoulder to make certain her mother was not in the vicinity and then she covered his hand with her own. She moved in real close and practically glued her almost naked body to his torso and felt for his dick with her free hand. It was obvious to Harry she knew exactly what she was doing and there was absolutely no chance this young girl was a virgin. That was one thing that he was certain of because she was already pulling his hand down to her pussy to stroke her fires of passion that needed a man’s touch in all the right places.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.