The Live-in Housekeeper - Cover

The Live-in Housekeeper

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Ramona was willing to take the 3 bedrooms as part of her pay for being Harry's housekeeper because she needed a home for herself and her two teenage twin daughters Marisol and Sweet Cheeks. The girls were beginning to be a handful because all they could think about was boys, boys boys morning, noon and night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size  

Harry was gleefully humping Ramona from behind with her hanging onto the kitchen sink with both hands. She gripped the stainless steel surface tightly because she was up on tippytoe with Harry’s huge thing buried to the hilt inside her pussy.

Marisol walked into the kitchen and got a container of milk from the refrigerator never giving them a second glance. She was bottomless as always in the house and her ass cheeks jiggled loosely in a tempting way that inspired Harry to plumb her mama’s depths harder than before.

Poor Ramona groaned with mixed emotions.

She loved Mister Harry’s dick inside her, but she was in a mood for something different right now. She needed some strong young cock filling her up to the brim with young boy spunk. Mister Harry did a good job in getting her off, but he was almost twenty-five years older than her and she knew he was usually exhausted when he crawled off her ass even laying down in the horizontal in the king-sized bed in his bedroom.

Finally, he hit her G-spot and she felt the tingles of her orgasm start to shoot up her spine and making her quiver in the old familiar way that she always got whenever her special place got rubbed just the right way.

When he rolled off her backside and poured two cups of coffee for them, she decided to tell him how she felt because she was the type of personality to always speak her mind without any thought of deception because that was what her mother had instilled in her when she was growing up and had those urges that forced her to borrow her “uncles” for taking care of the itch in her snatch that had to be scratched immediately if not sooner.

She knew that most of her uncles were really her mama’s lovers, but she didn’t mind the little white lie to make things seem more normal like a regular household and not a brothel with her slutty mom selling her ass for less than minimum wages.

Ramona washed her slit and her crack with the spare towel and turned to matters at hand.

“Mister Harry, I love your touch, but your Ramona needs some young stuff to make her feel younger. I need like that butcher’s boy to slide his big thing in my ass or maybe invite the yardman in for a cup of tea and me on my back underneath him.”

Harry considered that for a moment, and he accepted her honesty.

“Well, Ramona baby, I can understand that feeling. I get the same feeling when I do your teenaged daughters. You know I love training them in the fine points of anal and oral loving and they are so submissive and obedient that they are little darlings and a credit to their mom.”

Ramona breathed a sigh of relief. She knew she had a great deal living with Mister Harry and having a roof over her and two daughters. Besides, despite his age, he had a nice hard cock to take care of them in the nocturnal hours and he allowed them all to run around in the house bottomless so their pussies could breathe free and feel the summer breeze running though their pubic hair tickling their feminine folds with spine-tingling anticipation of being humped without notice.

She picked up the phone and put in an order to the butcher for three pounds of chuck chop-meat put through the grinder two times to make it super tender for her delicious meat balls with her mama’s recipe memorized in her pretty head. She knew that Billy the butcher’s boy would be delivering it within fifteen minutes with his three-wheel bike. She had seen Billy’s cock one day when he used their bathroom and she had been impressed with its size and thickness. She needed his youth to make her feel like a young girl once again. It was something she missed with the oldsters that she had been humping lately. Most of them were old enough to be her father and she was like a female vampire needing new blood to make her feel good inside.

Harry saw the glow of growing lust in her eyes and he pushed her pretty head down between his legs to invite her tongue to suck his dick with her hidden energy to taste his spunk in her throat.

He managed to come just before the front doorbell rang and Ramona quickly wiped his spunk from her lips and put on her coveralls to hide her naked bottom. She knew that Billy would get her message fast and pull them off with his impetuous nature like all teenaged boys with pussy on the brain.

Billy had the package in his hand, and she invited him into the kitchen for a drink of her special lemonade. Her special ingredient was a drop or two of her pee to give it a little spice for male visitors. She loved to watch them drink her juices down and it always sent a little tingle to her pussy knowing they didn’t suspect her little trick to put a little bit of herself inside their bellies.

Ramona asked Billy to hold the chair steady as she put the cookie jar back up on the top shelf away from greedy hands searching for her delicious cookies. She knew he was ripe and ready from the way he gripped her ass cheeks with his happy fingers feeling her all over her hour-glass bottom. As he helped her down from the chair, Billy pushed the top of her coveralls down and the entire thing feel down to her ankles exposing her naked bottom waiting for his teenaged dick to spread her feminine folds with his thick girth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.