The Live-in Housekeeper - Cover

The Live-in Housekeeper

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ramona was willing to take the 3 bedrooms as part of her pay for being Harry's housekeeper because she needed a home for herself and her two teenage twin daughters Marisol and Sweet Cheeks. The girls were beginning to be a handful because all they could think about was boys, boys boys morning, noon and night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size  

Harry heard the garbage truck noise through the fog of a hangover from the night before.

He had fallen into his bed wearing all his clothing except for his boots which he always kept nearby in case he needed an improvised weapon. Anything at hand in the dark is dangerous when coming out of a restless sleep.

The ex-marine jumped out of the rack with his aching bones and ran out to the garage to scoop up the garbage cans in an effort to beat the truck to the end of the driveway because his cans were filled to brim with wrappings from a joyful Christmas. He had bought a lot of presents for his live-in housekeeper Ramona and her twin teenaged daughters Sweet Cheeks and Marisol. They had returned the giving with their gifts that touched him down deep where he kept his emotions in check. Of course, they had to be returned for the next larger size because he was deceptively large underneath his baggy clothing and in his youth had been able to use his stamina to do feats of strength that surprised his comrades in arms again and again.

He waved at the garbage truck driver and was astonished to see it was a female and a pretty one at that. She expertly swung the cans up into the giant maw of the truck and gobbled up his trash like some prehistoric dinosaur conjured up by magic by an unknown sorcerer from the dim past.

She put her thumb between her fingers in that unmistakable signal that she was available for humping anytime he wanted, and he returned it to her with a smile on his face. She was a girl after his own heart, and he wished she were not duty-bound to complete her route keeping the customers happy about the clean-up services.

When he got back to the kitchen, the two girls were sitting at the table waiting for him to make them some pancakes like he had promised the night before. He saw they were bottomless as usual, and they must have both taken showers because the scent of their perfumed soap hit his nostrils like an IED stirring up his lust pot like a caldron of passion that could not be denied.

They both bent over the table and spread their delicious cheeks for him, and he alternately entered them doggie style from behind after lining up the ingredients for the pancakes right next to the new gas range he had purchased from the silly box store with disgruntled employees. It was a real bargain, and the only problem was he had to find a handyman with the skills to hook it up to the gas line like a regular plumber only at half the cost. They had discovered the gas cut off was down in the fucking basement and he had to customize an extension to make the proper connection to the range. The guy really knew his business and got the whole thing done in less than two hours.

Harry remembered how he had used the “C-four” as his stove fuel decades ago in the jungle when he used it regularly to make his own little bombs for booby-traps and the like when he was covering his tracks on an exfiltration. The stuff burned with intense heat and as long as he kept the detonators separate from them it was as safe as harmless play dough to entertain children at fun time.

He was inside Marisol at the moment and the poor girl was so taken with the powerful thrusts deep into her anal highway that she almost fainted dead away with the orgasm that swept her into never-never land like a magic carpet of hidden desire.

He spanked her ass hard to bring her out of her swoon and she responded with aggressive humping action that caused him to spurt prematurely without any ability to forestall the inevitable.

Sweet Cheeks licked her sister’s crinkled rim making the cream pie disappear in a hurry and he went to the stove and started the pancakes heating up the syrup in the microwave because it tasted better warmed up rather than cold straight from the refrigerator.

Marisol wanted butter on hers, but he told her it had too many calories and she didn’t want her ass to jiggle any more than now because her posterior shape was perfect.

She giggled and wiggled her hips to show him she was ready anytime he wanted to use her backside

He knew these two girls were a real handful and that when they were fully grown, they would be dangerous heartbreakers for any male with the gumption to seize the day.

Ramona came down the stairs to get the last batch of pancakes and he fed them to her allowing her to have butter because he thought she needed a little more meat on her bones especially down there where the grass grows greener. When he first hired her and she put out to him the first time, he considered her ass to be downright skinny but still tender to the touch and juicy as it could possibly be with just the right attitude of submissiveness that made him horny as hell.

He knew her daughters were watching from the doorway when he put her ankles up on his shoulders and mounted her missionary style making her squeal each time he bottomed out inside her lovely snatch.

A knock on the door caught their attention and the girls ran up the stairs to their bedrooms because they were provocative in their bottomless condition and not proper for meeting strangers with their pussies on display like tempting visions of teenager sexuality.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.