The Live-in Housekeeper - Cover

The Live-in Housekeeper

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ramona was willing to take the 3 bedrooms as part of her pay for being Harry's housekeeper because she needed a home for herself and her two teenage twin daughters Marisol and Sweet Cheeks. The girls were beginning to be a handful because all they could think about was boys, boys boys morning, noon and night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size  

Harry was happy that the Holidays were finally over. It had been a hassle with the unexpected virus from China hitting them early in the year. It was only shortly after his wife had died and he took comfort in the fact that she had avoided the chaos of the shutdown and the strange feeling of social distancing that was counter to everything they both believed in all their lives.

He decided that he would take Ramona and the two twin fifteen year old girls to a special “Drive-in Worship” on Sunday and listen to the preacher give a sermon to people isolated from each other inside their cars. It was something he enjoyed because he never had gotten quite used to the passing the handshake of peace from one to the other and the drinking from the same cup as if it were the blood of Christ in the modern changes passed down by the Vatican Council. His years in the Marine Corps had taught him to be suspicious of anyone until he knew he could trust them.

Ramona and the girls had taken to the habit of walking around the house totally bottomless and he had more fun watching them than when he had lived on the beach in Florida and constantly saw a parade of naked asses walk by his chair on the veranda in their string bikinis shaking and swaying their hips like a bunch of loose floozies looking for cock.

He had discovered a new appreciation for humping teenaged girls down there on the beach condo and his wife was none the wiser because she was so caught up in her work at the food bank bringing food supplies to the poor and the elderly. He had never quite gotten used to the idea that both he and his wife qualified as “senior citizens” although he was quite to shout it out when it came time for a discount.

His condo on the beach had a screened in porch on the beachside and he would often invite the young girls up for a stress free drink to relax them in the heat of the day. Only about one out of four took him up on his offer but it usually led to a nice hump on his lap just pushing the tiny thin string out of the way and allowing his rampant stiffness to slide up inside their already wet vaginal channel. They all told him their names and he remembered it for a short time but eventually they all blended into a single girl that he liked to call “Eve”. He had his “Eves” every day of the week and twice on Sunday. His wife never bothered with sex any longer that was simply fine with him because they loved each other and at their age sex was not necessary to them except for his fetish with young girls that had always been with him throughout his entire life.

Well, there was no beach and no parade of bikini clad broads giving him his jollies, but he had Ramona, his new housekeeper, with her firmly-packed ass, and a pair of teenaged daughters that were experimenting with discovering new positions to take it all the way up their brown eye or their feminine folds with new-found excitement.

Ramona was out in the kitchen whipping up a brunch for all of them and he paused behind her bare ass to rub his cock in her gap as she mixed an egg casserole for them with bacon and ham and lots of other nice ingredients that make his mouth water for more. His cock was bouncing on her sphincter now with aggressive force and she was accelerating her efforts at the table. Eventually, he defeated her guardian of her seldom sodomized backside and she submitted to his pounding with gasps of pleasure and tears of joy at being taken so forcefully.

Marisol, her naughty daughter wandered into the kitchen and she smiled at the expression of pleasure on her mom’s face taking it all the way up her rectal channel. She was probably the most anal minded one of the trio of females and she was a bit envious of her mother’s getting the first crack at Harry’s crack so early in the morning. She wrapped her naked leg around his thighs and rode his thrusting hip as he pounded her mama’s happy brown eye with complete abandon.

Harry was surprised the girl was so wet that she got his leg wet with her juices and he knew he would probably have to save some of his spunk for her as soon as he finished with giving Ramona her first orgasm of the day.

He was glad that Sweet Cheeks was still sound asleep upstairs because he didn’t think he could handle all three of them today because he was still tired from their demands of the previous evening.

In the back of his mind, he thought that he might call the “Plumber” to fix the hot water heater down in the basement and perhaps find time to fix both daughters like he had on his first visit to the house. He remembered watching him mount both in turn from behind and how filled they were after he dropped his workman’s trousers down to the floor and took their sweet cunts from behind.

It would give him a little breather and that was all he needed to replenish his precious bodily fluids for his trio of females that made up his little secret harem behind closed doors.

He followed Marisol up to her bedroom and spanked her behind with his busy hands in the way that she liked best of all. When she went to the bathroom to pee, he absentmindedly picked up her cherry red panties from the top of the bed and held them up to his nostrils to see if she was a dirty girl. The girls only wore their panties when they went out now and sometimes, they were likely to wear them a couple of days making their scent nice and ripe to his sense of smell and it never failed to arouse his cock to a nice hard stand.

Unfortunately, the girl shouted to him from the bathroom that she was going to wash her hair and he took the hint and left her bedroom to check out Sweet Cheeks to see if she had awoken from her deep sleep after a night of pleasure.

She was still in bed without a stitch of clothes on her nude body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.