The Live-in Housekeeper - Cover

The Live-in Housekeeper

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ramona was willing to take the 3 bedrooms as part of her pay for being Harry's housekeeper because she needed a home for herself and her two teenage twin daughters Marisol and Sweet Cheeks. The girls were beginning to be a handful because all they could think about was boys, boys boys morning, noon and night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size  

Harry had gotten used to the sly Marisol sneaking down to his room at night. At first, he was fearful that her mother would discover their relationship and leave his employ completely.

Marisol was telling her twin sister Sweet Cheeks about her nocturnal adventures every night and the other fifteen-year-old twin was properly envious of her sister’s good fortune in claiming Mister Harry’s cock for her private territory. She didn’t want her mother to find out about her naughty behavior not because of her anger and disgust but because she would demand a piece of the action and get her proper share of Mister Harry’s hard cock.

Harry knew he had fallen into a perfect set-up for his little harem of three females, but he had never really thought it would turn out this way. He only hoped that he might be able to talk his way into the mother’s panties sooner rather than later and give her the juices he had stored up since his wife’s demise.

In two weeks, Marisol and he had managed to hang up fifteen rubbers in the back of his walk-in closet to memorialize their cock in pussy events and prevent the chance of an unwanted pregnancy. They never bothered about the silly things for anal or oral activities because Marisol wanted the texture and wetness of male semen in her brown eye and her mouth and there was no chance of getting pregnant in either location.

The first one Harry had given to her and she told him that she had given it to her twin sister Sweet Cheeks, and she told her it was “super gross”. Later, she admitted to Harry that she didn’t say that at all and that she was just making it up. She denied she had told her sister that it was his spunk and she claimed she would never breathe a word of their fun and games, but he knew a little of her personality now and Harry figured she was lying through her teeth.

When they ate dinner together, Harry searched Sweet Cheeks face for a look that would tell him she knew what he was doing to her sister, but he sensed she was on her guard, and she had a poker face the entire time.

Harry was slowly humping Marisol from behind on his sofa the following night and she told him that her sister wanted him to give her a “back-rub” like the ones that he gave her every weekend. That confirmed it in his mind that she was spilling the beans with her sister and he saw that it might be the key to getting his hands on the other twin while she was still a virgin.

The next evening, they both tiptoed into his room and he put his fingers to his lips to impress on them the fact that she should be cautious about making too much noise that might wake their mother up and find them all in a compromising position. All he needed was for an irate mom asking him questions about him sticking his dick in her daughter’s asses.

Besides, he knew they were both still underage in the eyes of the law and even if they were the instigators of the coitus, he would be doing prison time for being a pervert of the worst sort.

Sweet Cheeks was disappointed the Uncle didn’t want to do her as well, but she knew her braces were a turn-off to most guys for blowjobs and she wanted to save her below the belt goodies for Mister Right, who had not shown up yet, much to her dismay.

Harry, after he was finished with Marisol, turned to Sweet Cheeks,

“Take all your clothes off, Honey.”

Marisol smiled at her sister’s confusion. She was eating the scene up, because her sister was a real bitch to her sometimes, and this was her payback.

Sweet Cheeks spoke up finally,

“Mister Harry, we are just going to do a back rub,”

“Correct, little one, but to do a good backrub, we got to do it directly on the skin and not fool around with unnecessary clothes that just get in the way. I will cover your privates with a towel so you don’t have to worry about giving me an eyeful.”

Marisol broke in and told her, “Its all right, silly, Harry is a perfect gentleman and won’t take advantage of you. Besides, I am here to make certain you are fine all throughout the rubdown.

Sweet Cheeks started stripping off all her clothes and her sister was taking pictures with her phone without her knowledge. She hesitated in removing her panties, but Harry showed her the towel and she hopped up on top of the massage table like a pro and wiggled her way into a comfortable position and he draped the towel on top of her ass leaving the jutted-up bottom curves to be still in view when he was working on the thighs and calves. Her sister put a little pillow under her head because the table had no cut out and he started right on her feet and toes much to her loud appreciation.

He accelerated into moving up her legs to the bottom of her soft yielding ass cheeks.

Once he touched her ass cheeks, she got the message and spread her legs open so he could do the inner parts of her thighs. Each time he came up inside her legs, he let his fingers run over her black bush and her ass crack with the visible brown eye.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.