The Live-in Housekeeper - Cover

The Live-in Housekeeper

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Ramona was willing to take the 3 bedrooms as part of her pay for being Harry's housekeeper because she needed a home for herself and her two teenage twin daughters Marisol and Sweet Cheeks. The girls were beginning to be a handful because all they could think about was boys, boys boys morning, noon and night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size  

Christmas was fast approaching, and he had not even gotten all of the presents that he wanted to before they were all gone from the shelves afflicted with a supply chain problem like he had never seen before at the year’s end.

The live-in housekeeper was on a diet although it seemed to any casual observer that she certainly didn’t need to lose any weight. Her curves were all in the right places and her bottom was so nicely padded that Harry didn’t want any changes to spoil his comfortable seat each time she bent over for his ministrations from behind doggystyle.

Right in the middle of the Christmas holidays, a new neighbor moved into the long vacant two story house right next door. He saw them moving in a piano and he wondered where the new neighbor could possibly find a room big enough for the huge thing. He made a vow to never buy a piano in fear of having to move it from spot to spot as he might be forced to move from time to time.

Then, one morning, as he looked out the window, he saw a black Escalade pull into the driveway next door and a tall woman with legs that seemed to go up forever got out and carried a tiny dog into the open front door with a swaying motion that had him hard before he even had his first cup of coffee.

The female was not showing any skin but the impression he got was of a naked female moving sensuously underneath her clothing with her private parts all smoothly fitting together with infinite precision. He imagined he could see her feminine folds trembling with a need for dick and her nipples erect and ready for foreplay. Of course, it was all sheer speculation, but it had his cock shaking with desire to get up close and personal with the woman sooner rather than later.

He called out for the housekeeper to come into the kitchen, and he quickly did her from behind on the kitchen table with her daughters wandering in and out of the room giggling at his robust energy so early in the morning.

He switched from the housekeeper’s fine ass into Marisol’s teen behind with cum dripping success and took a few sips of the freshly brewed coffee to accentuate his appreciation for the thoughts of fresh pussy next door that might just possibly be his next target of opportunity.

Marisol grunted in an entirely unladylike response to his instantaneous defeat of her disinterested sphincter, and she offered her youthful flanks to his full use without verbally acknowledging his filling presence inside her feminine core.

He half heartedly spanked her rear end just to show her he was in control, and she took it without comment because in all honesty it was one of her depraved fetishes that she had formed at an early age. Reaching underneath, he played shamelessly with her sensitive clitoris much to her delight and she pushed her ass up into his groin and whispered, “More, please, sir!”

The windows in the house across the street were not as yet filled with either blinds or curtains.

He had an unobstructed view of all that transpired in the spacious living room and the kitchen with its many cabinets.

Strangely, he watched the tall, fabulous figure of the new female neighbor slowly strip off all of her attire and walk from room to room displaying her black, bushy twat for erotic viewing. He knew she must have realized her naked flesh was easily seen but she made not the slightest effort to cover up her private parts showing all her feminine secrets to anyone interested in such things.

His hardness was in full bloom and poor Marisol was stressed to the extreme as he slowly plowed her wet and wonderful furrow with infinite happiness. When the exhibitionist bitch bent over the kitchen table and rubbed her clitoris on the corner, he slammed his dick so hard into the housekeeper’s pretty daughter that she squealed out loud and spurted her oversexed juices out in a creamy arc that splattered against the sideboard with dripping lines of heavily scented feminine spoor.

He saw the teasing bitch across the street look over her shoulder at his contorted face framed in his own window smiling at his hard humping bottom half riding Marisol’s heart-shaped bottom to the finish line.

Quickly, he pulled up his trousers and headed to the front door.

He saw an opportunity for some fresh, strange pussy and he was not going to let it pass him by while he was hot on her trail with his rampant dick.

As an excuse, he took an unopened bottle of vino with him to present to the new neighbor to welcome her to the neighborhood. With any luck, she might even decide to share it with him and return the favor with a sample of her fantastic bush for his needy dick.

“Hello, new neighbor lady, I live across the street and was intrigued by your natural nakedness inside the confines of your new home. I have always been a practitioner in such lifestyles and wonder do you require your guests to remove their clothing when inside your abode?”

The beautiful female laughed with a delightfully charming tone and spun around in a full circle to give him a close up look at all of her feminine charms.

“How kind of you. Thank you for your generosity. Please take everything off and we can share this nice vintage over there on the white leather sofa naked as jaybirds and ready for any pleasure that might come up in the process.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.