The Live-in Housekeeper - Cover

The Live-in Housekeeper

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ramona was willing to take the 3 bedrooms as part of her pay for being Harry's housekeeper because she needed a home for herself and her two teenage twin daughters Marisol and Sweet Cheeks. The girls were beginning to be a handful because all they could think about was boys, boys boys morning, noon and night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size  

Now that his spouse of multiple decades had passed on to her well-earned rest in eternity, Harry decided he would employ a housekeeper to keep things shipshape around the old homestead.

He must have interviewed two dozen females of all sizes and ages and finally concluded that their primary interest was in dwindling his bank account and had little liking for the nuts and bolts of cleaning the way he wanted it done.

Then, Ramona crossed the threshold of his little home and he hired her on the spot.

She had explained that she was currently homeless and had twin daughters to look after at the same time. He bargained with her for his three empty upstairs bedrooms to house her and her offspring in exchange for cleaning his house. The cash paid each week was reasonable and it solved Ramona’s problem in finding suitable housing.

In all honesty Ramona was fast approaching fifty and kept looking in the mirror to convince herself that each new wrinkle was a sign of maturity and not age. She had a decent figure, all things considered, and she was a bit dismayed that she hadn’t had a proper suitor chasing after her still attractive body. Harry’s first thought when he saw her was that he certainly wouldn’t chase her out of his bed if she ever decided to join him in coupling bliss.

Her pair of daughters were both celebrating their fifteenth birthday the following week and they were typical female teenagers with their flights of fancy and dreams of Mister Right who would sweep them off their feet and cleave into them with juicy abandon shredding their unwanted hymens and making them a woman forever and a day.

The oldest by one minute was Marisol and the younger sister was called Sweet Cheeks. That nickname for Theresa stuck with her making people thing it referred to her delicious ass that jutted out like a visual invitation to doggie style loving. Strangely, it was merely the fact the poor girl had a constant stunning smile that was pleasing to behold.

Marisol had a much more compact backside that looked just like a Valentine heart with paradise hidden in the gap in the middle. He discovered early on that both girls loved to walk around the house bottomless, because they liked the fresh air on their virgin pussies allowing them to breathe with ease.

Their mama was constantly putting them over her knee and paddling their plump young asses with her strong hands for this breach of good behavior. She didn’t mind it when they were alone in her tiny apartment but now that Mister Harry was living with them Ramona wanted them to be more ladylike and cover their pussies and their pretty asses with at least a thong to reduce the chance of seduction despite his advanced years. Besides, she had her own plans for Mister Harry that were too risqué to put into words prematurely.

Harry used the downstairs bathroom, and the women all used the upstairs bathroom. Sometimes it got too crowded upstairs for one of the girls needing to pee without delay and they would steal downstairs and squat down on the throne in Mister Harry’s bathroom to relieve the pressure.

One morning, he wandered into the downstairs bathroom and somewhat bleary-eyed e he saw the bottomless Marisol tinkling into the commode with a frightened look on her face for being caught in Mister Harry’s territory. He saw the fear in the girl’s eyes and reassured her that it was not a big deal and all he wanted to do was to brush his teeth.

Marisol, who happened to harbor some repressed exhibitionistic tendencies, spread her knees hoping Mister Harry got a good view of her virginal pussy and liked what he saw because she felt funny down there knowing a man was watching her pee right out in the open.

“Mister Harry, I am so sorry to be in your bathroom. Please don’t tell my mama, she will spank me for sure if she finds out.”

Harry felt his erection coming on him and he knew the girl would see his arousal.

“I am afraid you will thing me a dirty old man, little Marisol because I am getting a hard-on just looking at your pretty pussy.”

“Oh, Mister Harry, do you really think my pussy is pretty. That makes me feel real good inside. I am a virgin, and I can’t do anything, except maybe use my tongue to make you feel good as well. Is it all right for me to take you inside my mouth like I do with the boys at school?”

Harry smiled and dropped his pajama bottoms down to his ankles. His cock stuck out at a straight angle like a flag on a pole. He approached Marisol who simply remained sitting on the throne and opened her mouth wide for his slow entrance. It didn’t take long because Marisol was skillful in draining boy’s cocks in a hurry, so they didn’t get caught doing something forbidden by the school authorities. He spurted his spunk down the almost fifteen-year-old girl’s throat, and she showed him his stuff sitting on top of her talented tongue inside her lips. Being a perfect gentleman, he helped her to wipe her pussy and her backside with the paper and she trembled at the touch of his hand down there between her youthful legs.

Later that night, she relayed the event to her twin sister Sweet Cheeks and the other girl was so inspired that she went face down on top of her favorite nocturnal fuck buddy, the furry Ewok from Star Wars. It fit between her legs like a perfect mate for humping in the dark and followed her orders without a single word of negative connotation. Her sister Marisol started back to her bedroom, but she knew her mom was already asleep, and she crept down the winding staircase to Mister Harry’s bedroom and stood there drinking in the vision of his long, lean body totally nude on top of the clean, white sheets with his hardness semi-erect and sticking out like a flagpole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.