Pear Juice - Cover

Pear Juice

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2020 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: A quasi-flash piece in which Emma eats a pear and I eat Emma. I wrote this as a sort of celebration. Don't expect a twist or an epiphany. If you don't have a taste for very short stories, you might skip this one.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   .

An elderly aunt sent me a Christmas basket from Harry & David: nuts, pretzels, crackers, dipping sauce, salami, two kinds of cheese, a pair of apples, and seven ultra-luscious pears, one of which I plucked from its bed, rinsed under not quite ice-cold water, and presented to Emma. “This is going to be so good,” I told her. “So delicious. So juicy. So juicy that you’d better take off your shirt, lest pear juice dribble and splurch and stain the fabric.”

As Emma was holding the pear, I gladly assisted with the shirt removal. Then I stood back to watch. Emma smiled at me before taking that first bite. She nearly swooned from the pleasure of it. And sure enough, pear juice dribbled and splurched, some of it onto her chin, some of it finding her bared breasts.

Topless woman holding a pear, about to bite it

Naturally I came to her aid. While Emma’s catlike tongue took care of the juice just below her lips, my lips tended to the juice on the slopes of her pear-shaped breasts and the buds of her stiffening, succulent nipples.

What a glorious feast! Before Emma had polished off the pear, I’d tended to the juice that somehow filled and overflowed her belly button, and then, hungrier than ever, gorged on the ambrosial liqueur that welled in the lubricious cup of her cunt.

Good as pear juice can be, nothing is better than Emma juice.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.