Dutiful Desi Daughter-in-law - Cover

Dutiful Desi Daughter-in-law

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Newlywed wife is dominated by husband's live-in brothers when he is absent. She complies with their sexual needs and enjoys it too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   InLaws   Gang Bang   Swinging   Indian Male   Indian Female   Pregnancy   .

Mohana loved sex. Her mother had given her good advice and sex toys to loosen her up, then put her on contraception just before the wedding. Her new husband Sushil had been taught by an auntie and the honeymoon had seemed too short. This was made too evident when they returned home since her groom’s two younger brothers had to live with them. That really inhibited the sex life they both wanted. Any opportunity when both brothers were gone got clothes off quickly because they didn’t have to be as damned quiet as the rest of the time.

Another difficulty was the nature of her husband’s work which was very time demanding since he wanted to advance. That might leave him too tired to do much between her legs. The brothers were still in school so were around a lot more. Therein lies the source of the situation that has developed.

Late one afternoon Mohana was preparing the evening meal when she heard footsteps coming up behind her. Being busy with vegetables she didn’t respond. Unexpectedly, hands came around each side and cupped her breasts over her sari. That stopped her work and she leaned back against the man behind her, assuming it was her husband home early. Her ass felt a filled lingam pressed against it and her excitement grew.

“Are we alone?” she said softly. Hearing a whispered affirmative she raised her sari and leaned forward. She rarely wore undergarments so was offering her choot in eager expectation. There was a rustling of clothing behind her and a fleshy mushroom head began probing. She thought, after a few unsuccessful attempts to find the opening, “Has he forgotten where to go?” Finally entry was made and the coupling began. It somehow seemed different but felt good.

When there was a great pleasure for her, triggered by the shooting pulses of the lingam, she pulled away, dropped her sari, and turned to kiss her husband. But it wasn’t HIM! Instead she was seeing Manu, his oldest brother who was putting his softening shaft in his trousers. “WHAT THE HELL!” she screeched, then stood there paralyzed in shock.

He tried to turn away and escape but she grabbed his arm and made him face her. “How could you do that? I am married but even if I wasn’t that was bad behavior.” She had to condemn it even though it had felt good and satisfied a need.

Eyes downcast, Manu struggled to answer, “I ... I ... I don’t know. It was an urge that I couldn’t control, I guess. I think of the pleasure my brother gets with a beautiful woman like you which I only had once and those thoughts take over my mind. When I hear you doing it I want to go in where you are and even beg for some too.”

Mohana was stunned. She had no idea she could trigger such desire, always thinking of herself as a rather unattractive woman. It did put a thrill in her mind, though, which she tried to dismiss.

Manu kept working on expressing himself, “I am so sorry I was so deceitful and hurt your feelings. Will you tell my brother? He has every right to punish me.”

Releasing her tight grip on his arm, Mohana asked, “Did you enjoy it?” He nodded and she continued. “Although it must not happen again I want you to know that I got pleasure too. As you know, Sushil is gone a lot and often tired when he returns. My pleasures do not happen as often as I would like either. If you had hurt me I would be angry and demand revenge but you did the opposite. When I am joining with him I shall think of you from time to time. I must continue with supper so let’s not speak of this again.” Manu left and the memories of what had just happened ran through her head as she worked.

That night she initiated the joining with Sushil and her choot was on fire as he pushed and pulled in it, finally adding his seed to his brother’s. Her peak was stronger than usual but he didn’t seem to notice.

Days went by and she maintained the expected interactions with Manu but that was aided by the fact that they were never alone together. Then they were and it had been almost a week since her husband had pleasured her. It didn’t seem likely he would in the near future either. Her mind kept going back to the feeling of Manu’s lingam whenever she saw him and she tried to brush those thoughts away.

Seeing him on his bed reading broke her resolve. Standing in his doorway she removed her sari, giving him a sight he’d never before seen. There were not words as he rose and took off his trousers, revealing a growing organ so similar to Sushil’s. She lay back on his bed and opened her legs. There was no foreplay or kissing. This time, seeing his target, he made intromission easily and she moaned as he reached his maximum depth. Her hands went to his hips as she set the pace of his thrusts. His mouth was captivated by her upturned breasts capped by hard and projecting dark nipples.

His thrusts had built her pleasure-tension nicely when she felt him slow down as his lingam pulsed and hot seed coated her deeply. He began to apologize until she said, “Keep moving slowly. If you are like your brother you will refill soon and can continue our pleasure.” The reminder that his brother’s lingam went where his was helped jump-start his refilling and soon he was pumping away. Mohana guided him in subtle ways to enhance her pleasure and he took learning seriously.

He didn’t cum again until he felt and heard his partner’s but then she advised that they better separate and get dressed before anyone else returned. No talk about this coupling occurred but both knew it would likely happen again.

She was thankful that her husband was tired that night and used her fingers to reminisce, surprised that she felt no guilt. Both she and Manu had benefited with no harm to her husband.

It did happen again each time circumstances permitted and Manu’s skill level as well as duration improved quite nicely. Mohana looked forward to those days when she could entice her husband to also fill her choot. But as often happens, with familiarity comes carelessness.

She was happily riding Manu one afternoon when who would walk into the room but Layak, the younger brother. “Ah ha!” he exclaimed, “I thought that something was going on. Now I know for sure and it is a delightful sight.” The copulating couple watched as he stripped and a lingam noticeably larger than either that she had taken was revealed as it swelled to its full glory.

“Go ahead and finish,” he admonished his brother. “She will be nice and ready for me.” Hearing those words set off an orgasm in Mohana and she began riding Manu’s pole faster. He soon groaned out his own and his rider rolled off, opening her legs in welcome.

Manu watched in fascination as his brother positioned himself and slid fully inside on the first wet stroke, aided by the slippery lubrication as he knew he would be. Manu’s seed was forced out around the big shaft and ran down over Mohana’s ass. Her eyes were closed as this new thrill began thrusting. Quite soon Layak moaned and his brother watched as his balls tensed with each seed-delivering pulse before he pulled out to lie by her side.

Mohana said hoarsely, “Manu, more!” which got her refilled quickly. His endurance was enhanced by his recent draining and he pounded away, eliciting serial orgasms enhanced by Layak’s fondling and sucking of the breast that Manu was not enjoying.

When he finished again Layak was fully hard and ready for more but Mohana had to beg off, explaining that her choot was getting sore from the unaccustomed use. She offered to give him oral relief but he said, “I only want to put my seed where nature intended. Perhaps you can come to me in the night.” She smiled and nodded.

Indeed, that’s what she did. After wearing out her already tired husband and leaving him snoring deeply, she went to Layak’s bed and offered her already wet choot, knowing that the juice helped the entry of his large organ. Manu slept in the same room and was awakened. She waved him over and he showed no reluctance to having her mouth ease his tensions.

That was just the beginning of a terrific sex life for the first year as a young wife. Single and multiple couplings happened as circumstances permitted. The brothers’ school work thrived with this basic need met and her husband didn’t get nagged about any shortcomings in the marital bed.

On the first anniversary of the marriage, Sushil announced to his bride that he’d obtained a week off for his productive and profitable work plus a bonus to enjoy it. They boarded a train for the ocean which she had never seen. The hotel room was lovely and overlooked the water from its balcony. She was delighted and got naked as soon as the door closed. They were near the top of the hotel so she opened the sliding door and walked out in the sun, feeling it on many parts of her body for the very first time.

Sushil stripped and followed her, then pressed up against her inviting ass. Suddenly she looked around and saw that other balconies were occupied and darted back inside. They rolled on the bed and were soon coupled, enjoying each other’s body in a more relaxed way than usual. Sushil said softly, feeling her velvety sheath slowly caressing his hard tool, “Let’s do this on the balcony when it’s dark.” She murmured her agreement.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.