My Adopted Sister's Nocturnal Adventures - Cover

My Adopted Sister's Nocturnal Adventures

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tony and his adopted sister Angela were secret lovers. It all started with her sleepwalking habit that placed her with her pretty rump pressed hard against Tony's hard cock almost every night in the midnight hours. He did his best to remain a gentleman but the temptation of the flesh overwhelmed him finally. His real sister Magda decides to cut in on their fun and games and has her own way of seeking nocturnal bliss.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting   Small Breasts  

Of course, if you read chapter one, you would understand that my adopted sister Angela had been married off to a good family outside of our local family neighborhood and she already had two bambinos to look after with tender loving care.

Her nocturnal excursions down to my bedroom were still fresh in my memory and I knew just how lucky her new husband was to have her tight pussy and even tighter ass next to bed with him each night.

Strangely, I lost my adopted sister for a bed partner while I gained full screwing rights with my real sister Magda. She lost no time in imitating Angela’s routine of sleepwalking persona and only broke out of her role play when she had an actual orgasm either vaginally or anally because she had watched Angela and I copulating like rabbits on top of my basement bed.

There came that inevitable time when Magda was passed along to a made man from another family like ours. I knew him to be a real prick and a woman chaser that preferred screwing Catholic school girls in their uniforms with their panties pulled down and fully dressed from behind. He thought it was funny to have them say their prayers with his cock buried to the hilt inside their immature pussies spanking their reddened asses with his meat-hook hands as hard as he could to hear them yell with the pain. Of course, he didn’t do that with any of the Italian girls because he knew his mama would beat him with his dead father’s belt if she found out.

Magda confided in me that Carmine was so fixated on her brown eye that she would probably never become a mother unless it was by a miracle like immaculate conception because you can’t get pregnant if your husband shoots his load in your butt almost every night like clockwork.

I knew my sister had a fantastic ass and I really couldn’t blame Carmine for his anal fixation. Still, I knew my sister had a great tight pussy and it was equally as tempting in almost any situation.

Whenever she came to visit our mama, she would wind up down in the basement spreading her knees for me and whispering dirty words in my ears to get me to poke her harder and deeper than ever before. She never hesitated to use her mouth to clean me off afterwards and she even got her hot little tongue up my behind whilst she tugged me off in front like one of the whores in the vacant lot over by the docks.

I never had screwed one of those whores, but I would let them rim me and jerk me off because it felt so dirty it made me tingle non-stop when I finally shot my spunk into their nasty hands.

I recognized one of those whores as being a classmate of Angela’s and she was sort of shy around me despite the fact she spent hours down on her knees behind the wooden fence taking care of anyone with ten bucks to spend getting sucked.

I remembered one time when she sat on my lap at Angela’s birthday party, and she had squirmed around so much that I shot my load inside my trousers without her guessing what I had done. I let her suck me off for old time’s sake and was surprised that she had a look of really liking my dick inside her mouth the entire time.

She was an Irish girl, and her name was Maureen Lynch.

My mama didn’t like me bringing a non-Italian girl home, but she remembered Maureen from Angela’s days with us and allowed me to entertain her in my basement apartment.

For some strange reason, we got along fine. Most of the time, she would cook something for me, or we would just hang watching television together. I knew she was ashamed of her occupation and was happy to be near me like in a domestic situation because she had a crush on me when she was still young and innocent.

I convinced her to give up the whore trade and work in the church taking care of the pre-school young ones that needed watching to stay on task learning their religious passages. Father Murphy was more than willing to help-out because he knew all about her domestic situation with an abusive father and her working down on the docks to help her mother with the rent money.

Finally, I got to the point that I was thinking seriously about cohabiting with Maureen. I took her to the doctor’s office to get her tested for STDs and she passed with flying colors. After that, she was happy to move in with me because her mother had passed on and her father was drunk all the time forcing her to lock her door at nights to keep him away from her bed.

Mama was not a happy camper about the setup, but she liked the fact that she had help doing the laundry and the housework leaving her with more time to read her books and spend time with the other older women in the neighborhood in her free time.

The first night Maureen was officially cohabiting with me, she was all nervous and frightened I would not like her in bed with me. I knew right away we would get along fine because she took off all her clothes and spread her legs widely for me with a big smile on her face watching my cock get as hard as a rock.

After that, we did it missionary, doggie and several other positions that she was completely unfamiliar with much to my relief. She cried when she had an orgasm and I had to laugh when she begged me to “do it” in her ass.

It had reached a point when I was seriously considering asking her to marry me for real when she announced that she was pregnant with our baby. Right about that time, my sister Magda came home for a visit, and she was surprised to see me with a female in my apartment. Fortunately, they hit if off right away and I watched them touching each other like close girl friends on a sleep over.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.