My Adopted Sister's Nocturnal Adventures - Cover

My Adopted Sister's Nocturnal Adventures

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tony and his adopted sister Angela were secret lovers. It all started with her sleepwalking habit that placed her with her pretty rump pressed hard against Tony's hard cock almost every night in the midnight hours. He did his best to remain a gentleman but the temptation of the flesh overwhelmed him finally. His real sister Magda decides to cut in on their fun and games and has her own way of seeking nocturnal bliss.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting   Small Breasts  

(Note: This story is a variation on “My Younger Sister’s Sleepwalking Habit” The first page is identical but then the story changes to a different version.)

My name is Tough Tony Sorrentino, and I am writing this story under Three Finger Kelly’s file because I don’t want any of the boys to get the wrong idea about me and my beautiful sister Angela.

Right off the bat, I want everyone to know straight out that Angela is not my blood relation sister. She comes from a shattered family in Sicily that was caught in the Mafia crossfire of two warring clans that couldn’t even remember what the original cause of their feud was.

I was sixteen and she was fifteen when she joined our family on a special visa issued out of respect for Don Romano from Palermo. Nobody talked about it, but he was a smart Mafioso that often-fed little tidbits of reliable information to the American Embassy about ship movements and the nocturnal habits of political leaders all the way from Rome to that troubled little island.

Since we only had one bedroom for the two of us, we slept in bunk beds stacked on top of each other like sardines in a can. I was entirely circumspect with my treatment of the beautiful Angela because I knew she was defenseless and at the mercy of our inclination to help her until she was able to take care of herself.

Each morning, I would peek out of my covers to watch her pull off her nightshirt and bend over to put on her freshly cleaned panties. The sight of her puffy hairless pussy and her heart-shaped perfect little bottom was totally tempting but I controlled my desires and let my hard-on slowly shrink down into a limp lump of male flesh tucked away for another day and another opportunity.

Now, it was three years later, and I was an egocentric nineteen-year-old punk filled with fantasies about my way with women and certain that I would soon be a “made man” if I kept my mouth shut and my nose clean when it came to producing income for the family.

Angela had blossomed into a beautiful fully ripened woman and she attracted attention even sitting sedately with the rest of us at the frequent meetings to discuss family business.

Recently, I had been surprised to find Angela sleeping right next to me in my lower bunk like we were husband and wife and she snored softly in my ear with a cute little whistle that stiffened my pubic area into a state of attention just in case it turned out to be one of those moments. At first, I was amused at her comfortable relaxed position spooned right into the cup of my heated groin. Then, after serious contemplation, I considered it a dangerous situation because my father would assume I was seducing the innocent young girl and had already taken her cherry. All that I was guilty of was the tentative reaching out of my incorrigible hand that somehow wandered to her ass crack and explored her depths before I sobered up and got dressed removing my weak flesh from the grasp of temptation.

After a couple more episodes, I came to the realization that Angela was in the grip of a sleepwalking mind control that forced her to wander into strange places in the dead of night.

My reputation at the time was of a pussy hound of the worst sort.

I knew that if my mama or one of our other siblings came into my bedroom and found me cuddled up with little Angela wearing only my jockey shorts and a big shit-eating grin, I would be convicted just on the circumstantial evidence of my eternal erection when I was in close contact to the beautiful young girl with an innocent outlook on everything around her.

Sometimes at the family get togethers. Angela would hop right up onto my lap and it was all I could do to always keep my cock under control. Her firm softly rounded buttocks were like a glimpse of paradise on earth. Once or twice, I caught my older sister Magda giving us the eye and she was looking at me real funny like she suspected I was slipping the old salami to little Angela when we were alone at night.

I didn’t think any of my family or close friends would believe my story about her sleepwalking and would consider me a guilty pervert just because of my reputation as a skirt chasing prick with no conscience.

Most of the girls I fucked in my teens were older than me because I could talk to them easier than the gum-chewing chatterboxes always willing to go down on their knees with the slightest suggestion from my persuasive lips.

I liked them married and with a new kid in tow that was driving them crazy with lack of sleep and a determination to take it up the ass to avoid getting pregnant soon.

One of them was Connie L. who lived downstairs from us and she was always pushing a baby carriage the whole time I was in high school with multiple kids running around like a bunch of rug rats making trouble all the time. I think she had two boys and two girls, and they were all little troublemakers from the day they were born.

I would follow her up the stairs and feel her ass cheeks all over with my curious fingers and she would giggle and pretend she didn’t like it and tell me, “Stop it right now, you little devil!”

I knew she liked it because sometimes, she would lean up against the hallway wall and push her ass out for some deep action like one of the gang girls down at the corner always looking to get laid by one of the big boys. I lost my cherry in Connie’s wide ass and it was a memorable experience for me. We continued humping in odd places and she told me several times she loved me something terrible and strangely, I believed her. My uncle Vinnie told me that “the boys” were suspecting me of giving it to Connie and warned me off because she was the wife of a “made man” and that was nothing to fuck around with the Hudson river real close to home One night, I didn’t have any underwear on because the laundry was not done due to a machine malfunction. My younger sister Angels crawled in under the covers and pushed her little backside up against my hardened cock with no idea where she was or what she was doing in the slightest. My shaft wormed its way into her gap between her cheeks and she sighed with an innocent sense of pleasure at the instinctive feeling of carnal completion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.