Verity - Cover

Verity

Copyright© 2023 by Tedbiker

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The Chairman of the East of England Committee has to travel to the Training Centre to see his ex-wife. On the way he encounters another young woman who needs help, but it's not what you might expect.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   Harem   Oral Sex  

John Turnhouse:

I woke to the pleasant sensations of Vicky, sprawled on top of me, my penis, hard as usual, embedded in her snug pussy. She was doing something wonderful with her internal muscles. I resisted the temptation to open my eyes or move at all, and just relaxed into the pleasure. How long did it take? I have no idea. I only know that when I came, opened my eyes, and kissed Vicky, it was eight of the clock. Time enough to shower, dress, and go down to the restaurant for breakfast. Eggs, pork and potatoes were never in very short supply, and we had a substantial meal.

The only delay in getting going was, in fact, the need for petrol. I had to produce my identity card to show that I was, in fact, entitled to travel, and had the rank to demand scarce products. That got us a tank of petrol. By the time we were on the road it was mid-morning. We retraced our route and planned to get lunch at that diner, which we reached a little after midday. The place was empty of customers. That waitress came and took our order, pausing before returning to the kitchen.

“Thank you for what you did.” She blushed and almost ran back.

The proprietor emerged from the kitchen and approached us. “May I sit with you a moment?”

I shrugged. “Certainly.”

“I wanted to say thank you for your ... help, the other day, but I need to ask a favour.”

“Ask away, but I may not be able to help.”

“Verity,” he nodded towards the kitchen, “really needs to leave the area. I’m asking on her behalf if you’d take her?”

“Oh, my...” I sighed. “I already have eight women in my household, sir. Quite honestly, they’re about all I can cope with.”

He nodded. “Verity is different. One of the problems she has is, she prefers women to men. By a lot. It seems that that is a challenge to the ‘manhood’ of the men in the area. I mean, for god’s sake, there are plenty of willing women around without pestering the unwilling.”

I took a deep breath, nodding. “I see.” I turned to Vicky. “What do you think? Would you have a word with her?”

Vicky grinned – I might say, mischievously – “I will. You might be interested to know that one of your ladies actually prefers girls. She doesn’t mind taking her turn in your bed, but she’s not like most of us, actually looking forward to it.”

I was surprised. Thinking about things, though... “Lobelia?”

Vicky laughed. “That was quick. You probably knew, really, just hadn’t thought about it.” She looked at the restaurateur. “Does Verity like flowers, gardening?”

He looked thoughtful. “Do you know, I think she does.”

“In that case,” I put in, “send her out and we’ll talk to her.”

The girl did not appear until she brought our lunches. Placing them in front of us, she asked, “May I sit with you?”

“Please do.”

“Will you buy my indenture? Take me with you?”

“Oh, that depends, Verity. Do you like gardening?”

“Yes, I do. But who wants a gardener?”

I ignored the question, which I thought rhetorical anyway. “I understand you are lesbian?”

Her face fell and she hesitated, but looked me in the eyes and agreed. “Yes, I am. About ninety percent, I think. I’ve never been with a man, only women. Never really wanted to be with a man. I would lie with you, though, if that was what you required.” She sat very straight.

“Do you know how much your Indenture was?”

“No. Sorry.”

“Okay. I don’t need another bed-warmer, Verity. I have more than enough right now. I can use a gardener, though. If you want to come and be my gardener, no sexual services required, go and call your Indenture Holder, and I’ll see if we can come to some arrangement.”

I didn’t foresee any problem, and, indeed, it was all quite easy. The old man came out of the kitchen and sat with us. “So,” he said, “are you willing to take her?”

“I am,” I agreed. “I just need to know how much her Indenture will cost me, if you’re willing to part with her.”

“Oh, I am. I have another waitress and don’t really need two. I only took her Indenture to try to protect her. It was only a hundred quid, for a five-year Indenture, and that was a couple of years ago.”

I nodded. “Suppose I purchase that remaining three years for a hundred? How would that suit?”

His eyes widened. “You would do that?”

“Certainly. I actually dislike bartering people like property, but I wouldn’t want you to be out of pocket. She’s willing to come to me as a gardener. My present gardener, well ... she could do with help, and she prefers girls, apparently.”

He closed his eyes and sighed. Then opened them, held out his hand to me. “I think we have a deal, and I thank you for your generosity.”

I shook his hand, then rummaged and found a card, which I handed to him. “This area falls under my purview,” I informed him. “Please, should a similar situation arise, feel free to contact me. I really don’t need more staff, but I’m pretty sure I can find places for anyone who needs one. Without requiring sexual favours. Unless, of course, they are desired.”

He stared at the card. “Chairman?” He almost gurgled. “I knew you were somebody, but not the Chairman of the East of England Committee!”

I just had to laugh at his expression. “Please, I’m a man who happens to have been handed a responsibility that I didn’t need or want, and I do what I need with that as well as my own business, which is farming. I’m not better than you, who serves others, wayfarers who need to eat. I just have a burden of responsibility for the people of this area.”

He sat, shaking his head, as we finished the meal in front of us. “I will send Verity out to you when she’s collected her things.”

Vicky and I availed ourselves of the facilities, by which time Verity was waiting for us with a couple of soft holdalls, not large.

“Is that everything?”

She nodded.

“We’ll be on the way, then. Ride in front with Vicky. I think I need to make a couple of calls.”

I called home, and explained what was happening. Edith agreed to sort out the room next to Lobelia’s. I called the Committee Secretary, told him I was on the way home, and to add the Training Centre to the next Committee agenda. I left a message for Superintendent Robertson, asking him to call me at his convenience. Then I relaxed, just a little, and picked up a file to work through.

It took a couple of hours from leaving Huntingdon to arriving home. The crunch of the tyres on the gravel brought everyone out to welcome us. Verity and I got out, while Vicky put the car away, and probably gave it some TLC.

I scanned my beautiful staff. “Well, thank you all for a wonderful welcome. This is Verity, who will be joining the staff. In half an hour, I’d like everyone in the lounge, because I have some things to say. Edith, I think you’ve made arrangements for Verity?”

“Yes, sir. And I expect you’d like a cup of coffee. I set one to drip through for you when the car drew up. It’s on the kitchen table.”

I was, indeed, ready for my first cup of coffee since lunch at the Training Centre. I sat at the table to drink it, and Sara came in. “Make a lap, please, sir.”

That was no burden. Sara makes a very pleasant lapful, even in uniform.

“I hope that Verity isn’t going to cut into our time with you, sir?”

“No, she isn’t. In fact, one condition of her having a job here is that I do not require sex from her.”

“But won’t she...”

“Uh uh. No digging. I’m going to be explaining some things shortly. For right now, it’s your turn in my bed tonight, since you missed yours while I was away. Let me hold you while I drink my coffee.” She snuggled in. Yes, a very pleasant lapful.

I finished my delicious cup of life, and held Sara. Gave in to temptation, and slipped a hand into her jacket to fondle a boob. She giggled. Edith came in.

“We’re ready in the lounge. Verity is still in her room, unpacking. I think we may need a shopping trip for her.”

“I’ll leave all that up to you, Edith. Come on, Sara, let’s go talk to the others.”

I’ve never got used to the display of loveliness among my staff, and I smiled happily as I swept my gaze across them. “My, ladies. What a vision of pulchritude.” There was, I think, only one uncomprehending expression. “Okay. First, Verity. She is here for her protection and she will not be having sex with me. Lobelia, she’s going to be your assistant in the garden.”

Lobelia, a very pretty, plump, dark girl, looked puzzled for a moment, but then her eyes widened.

“I expect,” I added, looking round them, “she will tell you all about herself later. But that’s up to her. As you know, because of the pressure of their duties, Missus Peterson and Sara each have a regular night to sleep with me. It has been drawn to my attention that Vicky,” I nodded and smiled at her, “is in much the same position, so she will also have a regular night. The rest of you grab your opportunities during the day. However,” I paused to emphasise, “I find I like having a pretty girl in bed with me. Therefore, I’m instituting a new rota, so I do have a pretty girl in bed with me. She will, clearly, be the one to deal with my morning ... condition.”

There was then a distinct titter of amusement from all the girls.

“Okay, then. Just one more thing. I am disturbed that it has become standard practice for women to be required to have sex with the boss. As from today, that is not the expectation in this house. While I really like seeing you in your birthday suits, this is no longer compulsory. Technically, it never was, but I know it was custom. If you prefer not to be a concubine, you might like to wear some light clothing, as you wear panties when it’s your ‘time of the month’.” Another titter, more embarrassed than amused. “One other thing. It recently became law that a man may marry up to six women. There are eight of you, so I cannot marry everyone. Just as I’ve asked you to think about having a baby, I ask you to think about getting married. Let me emphasise. You all have a job here. You all will keep your job here. Even if you’re Indentured, like Verity, you are not required to have sex with me. If you enjoy sex with me, then I shall be very happy, but if you just want to keep your job without sex, I will still be happy.” After a pause, and further gazing at the beauty in front of me, I said, “That’s all I have, for now. It’s Sara’s night tonight. Lobelia, a word with you, please.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.