Little Miss Bitch Needs a Change - Cover

Little Miss Bitch Needs a Change

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Amy always remembered being called a bitch. She had reached a point where she loved it and it made her feel bad to be insulted that way because it meant that she was getting through to people and they were reacting to her attitude. She found people's reactions to be amusing and it was a lot better than just being bored all the time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

Amy tried to remember if she had used her deodorant when she got dressed this morning but her mind was wandering and she put that down to the mix of booze and pills that she used more or these days with less and less effectiveness.

She heard the commands through a murky haze of the smoke-filled room.

“Get that ass up nice and high for daddy, honey, I need some brown-eye for my big boy to stretch as tight as a drum.I need to beat that heart-shaped drum until I hear you begging me to stop.”

Amy did her best to push her hips up higher to please the client’s desires but her tummy was rolling from lack of food and she was somewhat tired as it was well after midnight and she was so exhausted she was ready to cry. Still, business was business and it took a lot of bread to pay the rent.

She remembered when she first saw Las Vegas driving in from the Southern route across Hoover Dam and down through Henderson with the booming suburbs. The rising buildings all centered around the famous Las Vegas Strip with the huge Casinos and the people that worked all hours around the clock like there was no yesterday, today or tomorrow, only glazed eyes on the workers, the gamblers and the whores all looking for the free lunch that was a figment of their imagination.

She remembered her days of searching for a break.

The endless sessions on the casting couches doing things that her mama told her was not nice for a lady to even discuss in mixed company. The fact was she enjoyed being taken advantage of because she had a hidden submissive steak that would not help her to get her share of the pie.

Then, she had met Mark when he was feeling blue and was also three sheets to the wind and couldn’t keep his hands off her more than willing ass.

She remembered him shoving it in with lots of promises that all disappeared when he fell promptly asleep whilst still inside her and leaving her with a feeling of disappointment at not getting a happy ending herself.

The fact that he was still hard inside her allowed her to milk him for his spunk and she soon felt the wetness of his draining cock wetting her vaginal tract and she loved hearing his grunt when she pushed her naughty middle finger into his backside because it caused him to spurt harder inside her in enough force to cause her to experience a small orgasm that changed her disappointment into the contented bliss of a satisfied female filled to the brim.

She remembered the first time someone had called her a “Bitch”.

It was her older brother John who wanted to use the bathroom badly and she was still doing her make-up and needed at least five more minutes.

Finally, she unlocked the door and told him to do his business as long as it wasn’t number two and all he was to do was piss and not play with himself like all boys do when they are alone.

He came in and pulled down his pajama bottoms and she saw in the mirror his oversized cock sticking out waiting to be drained into the bowl. The sound of the urine into the commode was exciting to her because she always sat down to do it and it just tinkled quietly into the bowl in muted passage. She noticed that he had some interesting concave surfaces in his ass cheeks that she wished she had herself. Hers were so rounded and firmly packed that her ass stuck out a bit too far in back and boys wanted to touch her all the time just to see if it was real. She really didn’t mind as long as it was in private and no witnesses to her humiliation could inform on her degradation. She had a reputation to protect and didn’t want any nasty rumors to start circulating behind her back about her lack of character.

She finished her eyebrows and casually asked her brother why he had to shake his “thing” like he was getting ready to fold it up and put it away inside his pajamas. He was annoyed and told her sharply,

“Listen to me, little miss bitch, I will shake my dick just the way I like it and don’t you try to tell me what to do with my cock, you hear me!”

She discovered she liked being called a “bitch” by her brother standing there with his huge cock in his hands and she reached out and touched his thing in a way that sisters should never do with an actual brother ever.

It was obvious from the way he didn’t pull away from her hand that he was enjoying the action so she started to tug him making his dick get a lot larger and stiff as a board. It was the first time she had ever touched a boy down there and she felt her slit get immediately damp and she hoped her panties would not show the damage.

Her brother leaned back on the sink and she continued to jerk him off like she had seen on the porno films he had played again and again on his DVD player not knowing she was watching from the doorway. He had his eyes closed tightly and she reached underneath and fondled his hanging balls at the same time.

“Oh, sis, that feels so good. I am sorry I called you a bitch. I think you are a good girl to take care of your brother like this. But I like you to act like a bitch because it makes me want to spank you for being a bad girl. Would you like me to spank you?”

She looked up at him and nodded her head without saying a single word.

Both of her hands were wrapped around his dick and held his balls in a cradle underneath. He pushed up her short uniform skirt and started to spank her on both of her fully packed ass cheeks. Each time he spanked her ass he rubbed his hand along her crack almost touching her hidden brown eye beneath.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.