My First Secondment - Cover

My First Secondment

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - My life on Secondment, how I met the wonderful stacey and then met her mom, who really did have it going on

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   White Male   White Female   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Sarah joined me on the bed, and we started to kiss, the kiss became an embrace the embrace became a full-blown snog. The feeling of her curvy body pressed into mine soon had the juices flowing and my cock was soon ready for action, I rolled her onto her back and started to suck on her big boobies, my hands mauled them, as my lips sucked on her teats.

I could feel her hand on the back of my head stroking it as I sucked, kissed, and chewed on her big rubbery nipples. I ran my tongue in circles around her areola, leaving a snail trail of saliva on her skin.

After I had been working on her boobs for ten minutes or so I felt her hand pushing me south...

I kissed down over the swell of her stomach and skirted her navel, I was soon licking her pussy, my fingers parted her lips, and I licked her lovely pink pussy. Long slow languid laps of my tongue up and down the crease of her quim.

“Oh Zak, that is so good” she whispered as I worked my tongue deeper and deeper into her hole.

At the same time, I used the ball of my thumb to massage her clit as soon as I started to work on her love button she started to squirm on the bed. Her pussy was releasing its fluid as she got more and more excited, she got. I kept the tip of my tongue in contact with her, lapping licking sucking up her nectar. She tasted divine, I was soon pressing my face harder into her, forcing my tongue as deep into her love tunnel. I was soon tongue fucking her tasty pussy as deep as I could

“Oh, you are good at that Zak” she groaned. My tongue explored her. I thrust it as deep as I could into her wet pussy.

I just kept eating as deep as I could. I felt her thighs close up around my head, locking me into place on her cunt. Not that I needed locking in, I was engrossed in my job, I wanted to take her over the edge. I wanted to pick her up and drop her into an orgasmic abyss. I was now licking from her clit down to her arse and she was loving it. Long broad strokes of my tongue.

I speeded up the ministrations of my thumb and almost at once Sarah started to chant

“YES ... Oh ... Oh Yes ... Oh ... Oh Yes ... Oh ... Oh Yes ... Oh ... Oh Yes ... Oh ... Oh Yes!” the more she chanted the more I ate her. Her orgasm was hard and noisy. She told me I was a dirty fucker, she told me I was an angel, she told me to stop and when I did, she told me to eat her cunt.

She was so vocal, and it made me as horny as hell.

Her orgasm rocked us both, her body tensed up and she locked her thighs harder onto my head. I could feel her body spasming, I could feel her squirming, her breathing was coming in gusts and I felt her tensing up again.

“Mmm mmmm, that’s it,” Sarah moaned. she shuddered, I kept lapping at her wetness, savouring that wonderful delight.

I kept eating her until she legs released my head and her hands pushed my head away. Her second orgasm was noisy than the first. My face was so wet, her juices dibbled off my nose. I licked up as much of her nectar as I could.

I knelt up and gazed at Sarah, she had her eyes closed and was breathing hard, her upper chest and throat were flushed red.

“Oh, fuck that was so good, “she said with a smile and she opened her eyes.

My cock was rock solid, and it needed using. I took it in my hand and rubbed its tip up and down the folds of her quim.

“Stop teasing Zak, please fuck me!” she said, and I did just that. I slid my cock deep into her tunnel of love in one fluid movement. I was soon balls deep inside her. I held it deep inside her the pulled my cock out until its tip was resting on her labia, then I plunged it back inside her. she had a lovely tight chuff. I lifted her legs and rested them over my shoulders, giving me better access to her pussy.

I started to build up a nice steady rhythm, slamming my cock into her, my balls bouncing off her arse cheeks.

“Oh, god, yes,” She groaned I as jackhammered my dick into her, over and over again.

“Oh, that’s good,” She groaned, as I lunged my cock in and out of her tight hole.

“Oh Zak!” she groaned as I pulled my cock all the way out and then thrust it back into her.

As I fucked her, she mauled her own tits, tweaking her nipples.

In and out I drove

In and out deep and hard.

“Oh, that’s so fucking good “she cried.

In and out I drove

In and out deeper and harder.

The noise of our lovemaking filled the room as my body pounded off her

“Use me, Zak...” she purred, “Use me and fuck me!”

To be fair she did not need to ask me twice, I was hammering at her pussy for all I was worth.

Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack ... Thwack...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.