My First Secondment - Cover

My First Secondment

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My life on Secondment, how I met the wonderful stacey and then met her mom, who really did have it going on

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   White Male   White Female   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

I woke up early on Friday morning and my head was totally shredded. The whole Sarah and Stacey thing had my head spinning. I took a long shower to try to clear my head. I went to work but at around midday, I decided I had had enough so headed home. I was doing lots of extra hours so no one would moan about me leaving at lunchtime.

I decided a beer or two might help me to stop stressing so I got changed and walked down to the village pub. I was just about to cross the pub’s car park when a voice called out to me.

I turned to see Sarah walking toward me. She was wearing faded jeans and a t-shirt that had the name of the local farm shop embroidered over her big boobs. She looked as sexy as hell; my cock twitched at the sight of her.

I had been worrying about seeing her again, and how it would affect my relationship with Stacey but giving Sarah the once over made me think again. She looked amazing and the song title span around my head again, Stacey’s mom really did have it going on!

“Hey Zak, are you not working today?” she said with a smile.

“Hi, Sarah, yes and no I was owed a few hours, so I decided to start the weekend early, “I said in reply, “what about you?”

“I have finished for the weekend as well” she smiled.

“So, do you fancy joining me for a drink and a bite to eat?” I asked.

“Are you sure you don’t mind having me hanging around?” she said with a beaming smile

“It will be nice to have some company,” I told her, and I meant it, she was a really nice person, sexy and fun to be with.

We went into the pub garden and we found an empty table; I went inside and ordered drinks for us both as well as a plate of mixed sandwiches and a bowl of chips.

I took the drinks out and joined Sarah in the sun. We chatted about work and life but ignored the elephant in the room. A waitress came out after a few minutes with the sandwiches and chips.

“You’re spoiling me, Zak, “Sarah said as she tucked into a cheese and pickle sandwich.

“Hey, I think you deserve it,” I said and took a bite out of my ham sandwich.

“So, what have you got planned for your Friday evening,” she asked as she took a few chips.

“I guess that depends on what you have planned?” I said with a smile.

“Well, I am sorry to tell you I have Lisa at home,” she said, “and I have to help her pack for her stopover, so it’s washing and ironing for me this evening”

“Well then I guess it’s a night in front of the television for me “I replied, “but that’s cool, as long as I get to see you tomorrow”

She slipped her hand over mine and smiled at me.

“Zak can I ask a question and please don’t be offended” her voice conveyed a little sadness

“Sarah you can ask me anything,” I said. inside I was worried about what she might ask and how I would answer her question.

“This thing, you and me, well I know you are only here for a few weeks, “she said, “I guess it’s not a long-term thing with us, as you will leave and move onto the next job”

“Yes, I guess so, sorry but that’s my life,” I said, and I meant it, I was sorry. I could see myself settling down with someone like Sarah, but the Stacey thing would always be there in my head,

“If you want to end it here and now, I will fully understand,” I said and withdrew my hand from hers, it was better to give her the option I thought, she pulled my hand back

“Oh god no” she laughed, “I just wanted to know and to make sure we are both on the same page of the book”

“You are sure you’re okay with how things are?” I asked, I really did not want to hurt her but my relationship with her daughter might complicate things.

“Yes, as long as we both know what’s what, it’s like a holiday romance,” she said and squeezed my hand. Waves of Relief flooded through me as soon as she said it.

“Yes, I guess so, as long as we both have some fun and no one gets hurt,” I said and gave her a cheeky wink.

“Yes, but let’s keep it to ourselves, you will leave, and I don’t want to reputation around the village,” she said her voice had a serious edge to it.

“Your honour is safe with me my lady,” I said and gave her hand a squeeze.

“Not too safe I hope” she giggled back and withdrew her hand from mine as some locals walked into the beer garden. She took a swig of her beer and picked up a few more chips. I took a cheese sandwich and Sarah took a beef and mustard.

“And we get to meet up tomorrow,” I said and took a pull on my pint.

“Yes, we do, what do you fancy doing,” she asked and then looked up at me and blushed.

“Well let’s go into town and see a movie and then perhaps grab a take-a-way” I replied, I did not want to make it all about the sex, even though the sex had been great.

“That sounds good to me,” she said with a wink, “and I got paid from my cleaning job, so the take-a-way is on me”

“It’s okay, I asked you on the date so I will pay,” I said and finished the last of my beer.

“Then let me buy you a drink?” she asked.

She got up and headed into the bar. I finished the chips while she was getting the drinks in.

She came back with the drinks and a huge smile on her face.

“So pretty lady what are you smiling at,” I said as she sat down.

“It’s just the thought of a holiday romance at my age” she smiled.

“Well, you’re not past your sell-by date, are you?” I said in reply and she slapped my hand.

“You’re a Cheeky bugger” she laughed, “saying that I do feel like it sometimes”

“Well don’t any guy would be proud to have you on his arm,” I said and gave her a cheeky wink.

“Well, I don’t think it’s my arm you want me on is it” she laughed and blushed at the same time. I laughed so much I nearly spat out my mouthful of beer.

Sarah picked up a sandwich and took a bite and gave me a cheeky wink.

As she ate a huge smile lit up her face.

“So why are you smiling like the cat that got the cream,” I asked as I finished off the chips.

“Oh, life is good right now, the suns out and I get a weekend of fun, “she said and blushed again.

We finished our drinks and we walked up the road together. At the corner of her road, she turned and smiled at me.

“You know I would love to kiss you here and now but it’s a small village,” she said and bit her bottom lip.

I could already sense the curtains twitching around us, so I gave her a smile and a wink Sarah blushed, and it was hard not to pull her to me and snog her face off.

“So where will we meet tomorrow?” I asked

“Pub car park around 11ish “she replied

“See you there gorgeous, sleep well, “I said and turned on my heels and walked away.

I went home and took a long cold shower. The night was a long one; I woke up early the next day and went for a long run to work off some excess tension. I got home and had a shave and shower before making some tea and toast. All the time I kept looking at the clock wishing it would tick round to ten fifty, so at ten O’clock I filled the dishwasher and headed up to my bedroom. I gave it a quick tidy up and even changed the sheets.

I got dressed and applied some aftershave, before jumping into the car and driving around to the pub. Sarah was standing in the morning sun, looking like a million dollars. She had a summer dress on, and her hair was up. As I pulled up, she tossed a small overnight bag into the back and then jumped into the car and I drove off.

“Good Morning handsome,” she said, and her hand slipped onto my thigh.

“Good morning sexy lady” I replied and tried to concentrate on my driving as her hand slid up my thigh.

“So, what do you fancy doing first?” I asked.

“To be honest I need to eat,” she said, “It’s been a mad morning”

“Brunch it is then” I replied.

“There is a place in town that does two for one on full English breakfasts, “she said, “and it’s just what I fancy, and it’s my treat”

“Then let’s go there,” I said and smiled as her hand stroked my cock, that was now hard and obvious in my jeans She guided me into the car park of a small pub, and we were soon inside, Sarah ordered me to take a seat and she headed to the bar to order.

She headed back with a tray with a pot of tea, milk, and cups.

“Shall I be mother? “She said after she had settled down. She poured us both cups of tea and I added milk to mine.

“Stacey called this morning,” she said as she added milk and sugar to hers.

“Is she okay?” I asked trying not to sound too interested,

“Oh, she is having a ball, she has met a guy that she went to school with and they are having a little holiday fling,” she said. I nearly spat my tea out.

“Yes, she said they never got on at school but now they seem it have really hit it off,” Sarah said.

“And he lives locally?” I enquired.

“Yes Bridgewater,” she told me

“I don’t know it,” said I

“It’s a little village about five miles away, he’s got a good job and car Stacey says,” Sarah said, “it’s about time she met a nice guy”

“I guess it is,” I said, in my head, I knew that Stacey was doing the right thing, living her life to the full and enjoying it.

Let’s face it, in a few weeks I would be sent back to head office and might never see her again, plus the age difference was too much to ever make us ever getting together a real option. I guess I was a little jealous as Stacey had a body to die for and I had been eager to continue her sexual education.

I looked up. Sarah has asked me something, but I had been miles away.

“Sorry I was miles away” I apologised

“I’ll give you a penny for them?” she smiled.

“A penny for what?” I was confused

“A penny for your thoughts, silly, “she said.

“Just boring work stuff “I lied,

“You work too hard,” she said and slid her hand over the table to mine.

“Not this weekend, “I said as I took her hand in mine.

“Oh, don’t be so sure about that” she giggled, “I have plans for you!”

We both laughed, and Sarah’s cheeks went bright red.

The waitress broke the spell as she came to our table with two full English breakfasts and a plate of toast.

We ate and chatted about life and stuff, I ordered more tea, and the morning was delightful. We left the pub and I drove us to the multiplex cinema on the edge of town, Sarah picked a romantic comedy and I got us drinks and popcorn. The film was at times funny, at times sad and but the couple got together in the end. We held hands through the film, and it was a shame it had to end.

We left the car at the cinema and walked over to the shopping centre next door. We walked slowly around the shops, I bought some CDs and Sarah bought some makeup. She saw a dress she liked she tried it on but put it back on the rail, she told me she was short that month, I offered to buy it for her, but she scolded me and told me she could not take it. Which was a shame she would have looked like sex on a stick in it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.