My First Secondment - Cover

My First Secondment

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My life on Secondment, how I met the wonderful stacey and then met her mom, who really did have it going on

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   White Male   White Female   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

I worked all week on autopilot, the days just drifted along and seemed to last far longer than they should have. My only thoughts were based around Friday evening and my next meeting with the sexy Sarah. I counted down the days like a kid counts down to Christmas day!

The whole of Thursday was a day of boring meetings about budgets and targets and I left the office feeling tired, bored, and annoyed with one of the managers that seemed to think it was better to use a hundred words where ten would do.

I got home; put the kettle on before stripping off and jumping into the shower, letting the hot water wash away my stress. I had just finished in the shower and was about to start to dry myself off when the doorbell started to ring, it rang, then rang again then rang again.

I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked to the front bedroom to look out of the window. Sarah was stood at the door; I opened the window and called down to her.

“Hey, the back doors open pop in I won’t be long” I shouted down.

“Okay...” she replied and wandered around the side of the house.

I walked back into the bedroom and continued to dry myself off when I sensed movement behind me. I turned to see Sarah leaning against the bedroom door frame. She was dressed in a short denim skirt and a blouse, a blouse with enough buttons undone to show a nice bit of tanned cleavage.

“Well good Afternoon Zak,” she said, “you’re looking good!”

“Thanks...” I replied holding the towel over my groin. She stared at me and I stared at her and you could taste the tension in the air. Neither of us said anything for a few seconds, a few seconds that felt like an hour. Then she broke the silence with a sledgehammer blow.

“Look, Zak, if I have been reading the signs right, you fancy me and I fancy you,” she said with a sexy wink.

“That sounds about right to me” was all I could think to say in reply, I would love to have some witty line to give her, but she had me on the back foot.

“And we both know what we want and what’s going to happen,” she said and stepped into the room.

“We do?” I said feigning my innocence.

“I think we do, don’t you?” she said and took a step closer to me, “You’re a single guy, I’m a single lady”

“That’s true” I replied, and a smile crossed my lips.

“I have needs and I think you might have needs as well” she smiled.

“I do have needs, that are true enough,” I said and felt my cock twitch.

“So, let’s have some fun” she sighed and kicked off her shoes.

“I like the idea of some fun” I replied with a grin.

“My youngest will be home in a couple of hours, so let’s not waste any time,” she said, and she licked her lips seductively.

My head was whirling, I was fucking her daughter and now she was coming onto me. I knew what the right thing to do was, but here was Sarah looking like sex in a stick and her daughter was a few hundred miles away and no doubt getting her itch scratched.

“Zak, I would only ask one thing,” she said smiling at me.

“And what’s that Sarah,” I said trying to keep my nerves at bay

“It’s been a long time for me, so please be patient and please be gentle,” she said and gave me a cheeky wink.

She stepped forward and took the towel in one hand and pulled it away from my groin exposing my cock that started to swell, she gave a wolf whistle as my semi-hard cock came into view.

“Wow that’s some cock you have Zak” she whispered and at the same time dropped to her knees in front of me. She looked up at me and licked her lips suggestively again.

I had always thought of my dick as being average and I was never one to boast about it.

I looked down Sarah was gazing at my cock, her hand reached out and cupped my balls, she stroked them slowly, I could feel her breath on my cock as she leaned in closer. She kissed up and down my length as she fondled my bollocks.

Then she ran a series of kisses from my bell end to my balls and back before she brushed my hard shaft over the warm flesh of her downy cheeks.

“It’s been a few years since I had a real dick to play with,” she said, and at the same time, she licked my now hard cock, from base to tip. I gasped and she giggled.

She slipped her lips over the mushroom-shaped helmet of my cock. I felt her tongue working at me as she sucked on my cock’s head. She dragged her lips up and down my shaft, as she reached the tip of my cock, she ran her tongue around its rim.

Up and down, she slurped, up and down until her nose was nuzzling my ball bag. All the time my cock was in her mouth I could feel her tongue lapping at the underside of my shaft.

“Sarah Stop,” I said as she slipped her lips down the length of my dick.

She looked up at me and let my cock slip from her mouth.

“What is up don’t you fancy me?” she asked, tears welling in her eyes, “or was I doing something wrong?”

“Of course, I, fancy you, and no you were not doing anything wrong, “I said as she stood up.

“So, what’s wrong “she started to say but I stopped her with a kiss, my lips mashed into hers and my tongue slipped into her mouth. My hands wrapped around her and I pulled her in close to me.

My hands gripped her firm arse as she returned my kiss. We snogged for a good few minutes and then I pushed her away and started to unbutton her blouse. It was soon on the floor leaving Sarah in a lacy bra and the skirt. I turned her around and dropped to my knees, I slid the zip down and lowered her skirt to the floor, and she stepped out of it. Her arse inches from my face. I playfully bit one of her fleshy but firm buttocks.

I stood and turned her to face me. She looked amazing in a white lacy bra and panties. I led her to the bed and lay her down.

“So, Sarah, you said it’s been a while, what have you missed most,” I said as I kissed and licked up and down her gorgeous deep cleavage.

“I want you to eat me, Zak, eat me until I beg you to stop” she whispered, her cheeks going blush red.

I kissed down her downy stomach until I reached her panties. She lifted her bum as I pulled them down over her strong thighs. They hit the floor and I kissed her pubic mound. I ran my fingers up and down her labia, stroking, massaging. She had a lovely, trimmed pussy, with just a light covering of hair.

I realized that Sarah had planned all of this, the sexy undies and newly trimmed bush told me that...

“Oh dear...” she purred as I kissed the soft flesh of her inner thighs.

I dipped my head between her thighs licking her sex as my fingers formed a V and opened her wide. She was already wet; her pussy was glistening, and I could smell her excitement as I ran my tongue up and down her groove. I soon had my tongue deep into her pussy, lapping licking flicking kissing, and sucking. At the same time, the fingers of my right hand started to strum her clit.

“Oh, shit that’s so good “she moaned, “It’s been so long!”

I licked up and down her groove for a few more minutes, then I worked on her love button with my tongue.

“Oh, shit yes ... MY God it’s been far too long “Sarah growled.

I used my fingers to open her petals and licked deeper into the velvety pink flesh of her quim. Sarah had a very tasty pussy and a very wet pussy. I scooped up the nectar that was flowing from her with the curved tip of my tongue. She had tasty juices.

Deeper and faster, I licked...

The room had turned into the set of a cheap porn movie; Sarah was moaning and groaning as I went about my work. I was determined to have a lot of fun with Stacey’s sexy mother and I figured making sure she was well taken care of sexually would let me get my own fun as well.

I worked my tongue and fingers at her, alternating pace, power, and passion. I felt her fingers stroking my balls and tracing lines up and down the crack of my bum, which was nice, to say the least.

Faster and harder I licked and sucked, before slackening off and then pushing deeper and harder. She was like an eel as she wriggled about on the bed.

I ran my tongue up and down her cunt, savouring the thick juicy nectar that was flowing freely from Sarah’s sex. I felt her thighs tense and then she let out a deep low guttural moan and her climax. I know I am no sex guru and was surprised at how fast she had cum, not that I was moaning, she was excreting a vast amount of love juice I was licking it up and drinking it down.

She cried out with passion, telling me not to stop calling me a dirty bastard and begging for more. Who was I to let down a gorgeous lady; I swapped my lips to her clit and fingers to her cunt? I was soon sucking her sensitive love button as my fingers slid deep into her tight sex. She might have had two kids, but she was tight as hell. I sued two digits at first but soon hard three in her velvety tunnel of love and was finger fucking her for all I was worth.

As my fingers slid in and out of her tight cunt, I let my little finger tickle her arsehole, the first time it touched her bum she tensed.

“Zak, I don’t do anal, sorry,” she said, her voice tinged with a nervous edge.

“It’s cool Sarah, I would never do anything that you don’t like, and I was just tickling your cute bum,” I said and at the same time ran my finger over her ass a couple more times.

“Shall I stop?” I asked...

She thought about it for a few seconds...

“No that’s nice “She moaned, “as long as that’s ... ahh ... mmm ... that’s all you do”

I worked hard on her cunt and clit, lips and tongue working at her rubbery little nub and fingers driving in and out of her now very wet and very squelchy quim.

Her second orgasm sent her into outer space, she warned me she was close, and I worked harder and harder on her, wanting her to feel the force of a huge climax.

“Oh, Zak that’s it that’s it that’s it ... that’s the spot “she moaned as my fingers drove deeper and harder into her sex.

“Oh, fuck fuck fuck yes yes ... oh yes” she cried as my lips encircled her clit and my tongue flicked over its tip at one hundred flicks a minute. Harder and deeper my fingers thrust, harder and deeper into her tight hole.

“I’m going to ... Oh shit, I’m going to ... yes YEEASSSSSS” she groaned, and she lifted her arse off the bed and her body started to quiver as all her nerve endings were hit by the intense power of her climax. Her breath was coming in gusts and she was thrashing about the bed as wave after wave of pleasure rolled over her.

I was tempted to go in to see if I could get the hat trick but when I slipped my fingers from her sopping wet quim, she clamped her legs tightly shut. I sucked my fingers clean and lay beside her as she rode out the explosion of pleasure that was coursing through her body.

“Did you just do what I think you did? “she said

“I tasted you, I sucked clean the fingers that had been inside you,” I said confidently

“You are a kinky guy” she purred.

I gazed at her face, her eyes were closed, and she was biting her bottom lip as her breathing slowed and she stopped shaking.

“Hell, that was amazing Zak, my ex well he was more of a lick and flick guy, he never ever made me cum like that “she sighed and wiped at the sheen of sweat that was shining over her brow. She had a broad smile on her face.

“So, when you say ex, do you mean ex-husband or the married guy?” I asked as I settle down on the bed next to her.

“The ex-husband was crap at sex “she laughed, and “the married guy was a total wanker, he was the one that made me worried about anal”

“In what way?” I asked.

“He kept asking for it and I told him I had never done it, but he kept trying, always saying he had slipped or something.” She said, her voice telling me it had not a nice experience.

“And he would not take no for an answer I take it,” I said already knowing the answer.

“Nope “she paused, “So one night he just thrusts it in, it hurt like hell and I screamed like mad”

“And he stopped?”

“Yes, and he just got out of bed got dressed and left,” Sarah said, “after that, I never saw him again until I bumped into him and his wife two weeks later”

“So how did that go?” I felt some guilt building inside me, okay I was not married but I was shagging her daughter.

“Well, I didn’t hold back “she laughed, “anyway enough about me and my past”

I took her chin in my hand and turned her face to me and kissed her lips softly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.