My First Secondment - Cover

My First Secondment

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - My life on Secondment, how I met the wonderful stacey and then met her mom, who really did have it going on

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   White Male   White Female   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

We drank some wine and chatted for half an hour or so and then I felt Linda’s hand on my thigh, stroking back and forth, each time it got closer to my cock. As her fingertips glanced off the end of my cock, I felt it reacting. Her fingernails left tracks in my skin as she worked her way up and down my leg, every so often she touched my cock, or my balls and it was like an electric shock entering my body.

She knelt up and started to massage my cock and balls, her bit tits swung sensually by my face and I had to lean forward slightly to connect my lips with her nipples, sucking and biting them gently as she tugged me back to life. My lips tugged her big rubbery nipples and they reacted to my ministrations, hardening in my mouth as I sucked on them.

Linda slipped her hand off my cock and cupped her big tits and offered them to me one at a time, and I gorged myself on her firm fleshy orbs ... I pressed my face to the flesh and breathed in the aroma of her skin. I licked and kissed the flesh for what seemed like ages.

As I sucked and licked her nipples Linda was letting out low animalistic moans...

“Are you ready for round two?” she giggled and took my cock in her hand, her gentle fingers massaged it back into life. Nice slow strokes...

“Would you like to fuck me babe?” she sighed. “Would you like to put this big hard cock in me?”

“Mmm mmm yes I think I would,” I said and rolled her on her back. Within seconds I was between her thighs and I shuffled down until her pussy was face to face with me and I licked up and down her puffy labia

“oh, you’re a hungry boy” she giggled, “you are such a good boy!”

I used my fingers to part her lips, her pussy was glistening with our combined excretions. I have never been worried about tasting myself, so I went to work with my tongue. Long languid strokes up and down her cute little quim.

I dipped my head and started to lick faster and harder, thrusting my tongue as deep into her velvety pussy, my noise was soon filled with the exotic and erotic aroma of her sex.

I swapped thrusts into her pussy with long laps of my tongue up and down her slit. A slit that was now oozing juices...

Linda was soon letting me know I was doing the right thing. A series of moans and whimpers were escaping from her mouth. Her thick thighs clamped around my head and she was moving her butt, writhing around the bed I forced my tongue deeper into her tight love tunnel.

Her hand gripped the back of my head and I was sure she was trying to force my head all the way into her cunt. I used the fingers of my right hand to strum her clit as I sucked and licked on her pussy lips.

I nibbled, sucked kissed and licked for all I was worth and at the same time my fingers strummed and massaged her clit slowly and gently.

Her climax must have woken the guys in the rooms to both the left and right of us. Linda let out a growl that started out as a low deep noise and was soon a loud howl.

Her body was convulsing below me, and I was finding It hard to keep my fingers and tongue in touch with her sex. I kept working on her as she rode out her orgasm.

Her language would have made a docker blush, she called me a fucker, she called me bastard she called me a wanker. My semi-erect cock had become as hard as a rock and I wanted to use it. I wanted to bury it deep inside Linda’s tight little pussy.

Then a ringing noise emanated from the side of the bed ... it stopped then started again.

I kept licking and sucking as Linda was producing some lovely thick juices.

The ringing started again, and I was worried about it to be fair...

“Oh, fuck NO No No “Linda moaned and reached for her mobile phone.

I knelt up between her knees and smiled at her, I knew my face was covered in a sheen of her juices,

“Oh, fuck that was amazing Zak “she growled, and I could hear the passion in her voice

The phone rang in her hand again she looked at it, then she looked at me, then she looked at the phone again

“it’s my sister, she has called six times, something must be up,” she said and gave me an apologetic smile.

“Take the call, it’s cool,” I said and then a thought crossed my mind, what if Sarah told Linda about me and her.

She kissed me on the lips and took my chin in her hand

“you’re an amazing bloke,” she said and then picked up her robe and slipped into it.

She walked off to the other side of the big hotel room and called Sarah back. I walked into the bathroom and took a piss. The shower was a big walk-in job, so I turned it on and took a long shower.

There were plentiful amounts of those little tubes of shower gel, shampoo, and stuff so I took my time

Then after I had dried myself off, I put on one of the white fluffy robes and went back into the room. Linda gave me a wink and put her finger to her lips, the universal sign to stay quiet.

There were lots of yes’s, I know, and the occasional swear word during the conversation.

I lay on the bed and drank more wine; I did wonder if I should put on my clothes and make my escape. If Sarah had told her about us, I was sure Linda would not be too friendly.

It was a good half an hour later before the call ended and Linda came over and gulped down a full glass of wine before she said anything.

“That sister of mine is driving me mad, she told me she had found a guy that made her feel great and was a great shag, but she doesn’t want any complications on her life “she sighed and plonked her herself on the bed beside me.

“And...” I started to say but she stopped me

“and I told her if she could find a guy that’s a great shag, she should keep hold of him” she giggled,” after all there aren’t many of you about”

“Oh, wow so is you saying I am a great shag?” I enquired, let’s face it compliments are always nice to hear

“You are and you know it so stop fishing for compliments” she giggled, and her hand cupped my balls.

Seconds later my cock was deep in her mouth, her lips dragging up and down my length. She took the crown of my cock between her lips and used her tongue to lap around its rim. As she sucked on my dick her fingers traced a pattern over the skin of my balls and then I felt some pressure on my arse as she ran a fingertip over it.

“Would you like me to lick you just like you licked me” she purred.

“Oh, that sounds very nice” I replied.

I rolled over and she was soon between my legs and her hands parted my bum cheeks.

“I have never done this before!” she said and then I felt her downy cheeks pressed into my buttocks and she started to kiss and lick up and down my bum crack.

She did this for a while then her hands opened me wider and she was kissing my arsehole. Oh, shit I was in heaven as she licked gently at it, it did not take long for lust to take over and she got braver. She was soon licking and kissing my ring with wild abandon.

I just lay there for a few minutes my head whirling as a gorgeous milf gave my bum whole a good work out, our moans and groans drowned each other out.

If she were new to this, she learned fast, I could feel the tip of her tongue tracing circled all around my bum and them she was wiggling it as if she were trying to force her tongue inside me.

My cock was getting uncomfortable underneath me, I needed to fuck her, to shag her and shag her hard and fast.

“Linda, I need you” I growled, and her face left my ass.

“and how do you need me Zak? “she giggled, “How do you want to take me?”

“any way you like Linda ... anyway you like!” I said and rolled over to face her. my cock bounced up and Linda giggled

Then she looked me in the eyes and there was a rude grin on her face. She leaned forward and wrapped her big tits around my cock and started to rub them against the hard flesh of my organ.

“We need some lubricant “she sighed and rocked back on her knees.

“I know just the thing, “I told her. I jumped off the bed and went into the bathroom, got one of the little pots of shower gel and headed back into the bedroom.

Linda was lying back on the bed; I quickly straddled her chest and pour the gel into my hands. I rubbed my hands together making sure they were coated with the lotion and then I ran my hands over her big tits. I was soon massaging the gel into her flesh, taking my time, relishing the time I had to fondle those giant tits.

Judging by the sighs that Linda was issuing I was doing something she liked...

My hands stroked over her big boobies, covering every inch of her warm flesh with the gel, my greasy hands tweaked her nipples. I lifted each tit and stroked it between my hands. She was groaning, sometimes letting out little whimpers as I spent time fondling, mauling, and massing her big titties.

I poured more of the gel into her cleavage and rubbed it in, her tits were making quite a lather.

“Go on, you know you want to!” she sighed.

I did not need asking twice, I shuffled forward until I was over her tits and lowered my cock into the deep channel of her cleavage, I had to grab the headboard of the bed to keep myself as stable as possible.

I looked down and watched as Linda scooped up a big tit in each hand and started to rub them up and down my cock. Linda was slowly moving her tits up and down my erection, the feeling of her firm fleshy boobies rolling over my cock was powerful.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.