My First Secondment - Cover

My First Secondment

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - My life on Secondment, how I met the wonderful stacey and then met her mom, who really did have it going on

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   White Male   White Female   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Linda walked into the hotel bar ten minutes later, she was dressed in the same little black number, she was as sexy as hell. She took a barstool a little further down the bar from me and ordered a drink. she ignored me until the drink was in front of her. Then she looked around the bar for a few minutes as if she were looking for someone, I picked up my drink and moved down the bar, sitting on the stool beside her.

“Excuse me, “I said, “are you by any chance Linda”

“Yes, I am Linda,” she said, I could smell her perfume and her shampoo, she had obviously been back to the room for a shower while I was away getting ready.

“The agency told me to meet you here,” I told her.

“The agency?” she said looking confused, and then her head slipped into gear, “oh yes sorry the agency”

“Yes madam, my name is Zak, and I was told to meet you here” I replied.

“And the agency told you what I am looking for?” she asked, looking around to make sure no one was eavesdropping.

“I have a good idea madam, “I said, “but we can discuss specifics later, in private”

“Good ... err yes good, “she said and bit her bottom lip. I was worried that her nerves would take over and she would decide to stop the little game there and then, but she took a slurp of her drink and smiled at me.

“Well, I do have some specific requirements” she blushed, “but as you said we can discuss them later, in private”

Whatever she had in mind I did not mind as long as I got to have a play with those big boobies and bury my cock deep insider her.

“So, Linda, do you have a room in the hotel “I enquired, playing dumb.

“No, I am across the road,” she smiled, she seemed to be settling into the game and was becoming more comfortable with her role in it,

“So” I started to say but she interrupted me.

“So, Zak, its room 315, on the third floor “she smiled and knocked back the rest of her drink, “Give me ten minutes please and then follow me over”

And with that she stood up and walked out of the bar, I watched every step as she had the sexiest walk I have ever seen, her arse wiggled, and I felt a tightness in my trousers I checked the time on my watch and gave her a good fifteen-minute head start. Then I headed out of the bar. I ran across the road, dodging the early evening traffic. There was a lift open and ready to go so I stepped inside and headed up the third floor.

The doors opened and I checked the wall sign, headed right and seconds later I was stood outside her door. I gave it a gentle knock; she must have been waiting for me right by the door as it opened immediately.

I stepped inside and looked around the room, it was a big room, more like a suite. There were a sofa and coffee table, huge TV on the wall. More importantly, there was a huge bed, and next to the bed was a stand holding an ice bucket with a bottle of wine in it.

“Good evening,” she said and stepped into the centre of the room.

“So, madam, “I said and took in the sexy vision that stood before me, “you said you had specific requirements”

She blushed and bit her bottom lip before answering.

“Yes, I would like some oral sex please, I want you to undress me and then eat me until I cum” she gushed and blushed, deep red. Sounded like a perfect evening to me...

I slipped off my jacket and dropped it onto the chair, and then kicked off my shoes. Linda had sat on the sofa; she already has a glass of wine in front of her. Dutch courage I guessed.

“So, Zak, why don’t you get undressed before I change my mind,” she said.

I stripped off my shirt and slid off my trousers but left my boxers on, now I am not a gym bunny or an Adonis, but I have a fair body. she let out a little wolf whistle, my cock was hard, and it could be seen through my boxers.

I walked over and held out my hand, which she took and stood up.

“Would you like me to undress you, Madam,” I asked politely

“Please its Linda, and yes please I would love you to undress me,” she said and bit her lip.

She kicked off her shoes and I led her to the bed. she turned away from me and I unzipped her little black dress and slid it from her shoulders.

She gave a little wiggle, and it was soon in heap around her ankles, I gasped as she stepped out of the heap. She had on black hold up stockings, a pair of skimpy black panties and a black bra, I would have loved to describe it as skimpy but with her boobs were not built for skimpy undies.

I moved behind her and pressed my erection again her arse. She gasped and gave her big bum a wiggle. It was big but firm and I wanted to bite into the flesh. I rubbed my cock up and down her arse crack.

“You’re a bad boy “she giggled, and her hand reached around and stroked my knob through the fabric of my boxers, I ran a series of kisses over her shoulder, then buried my face in her face.

I unclipped her bra, her hands came up over the cups and she held the bra on, covering her tits

“Come around to the front Zak” she purred.

When I was stood before her, she let the cups drop and her tits came into view and I gasped, they were huge, big, and full. They were capped with the biggest brownest nipples of have ever seen. Even as I stared at them, they seemed to grow harder and bigger. She tossed the bra aside and used her hands to lift her breasts. She cupped them and fondled them as I watched, she tweaked her nipples and a huge smile spread across her face.

“Do you like them Zak? “she asked and her hands started to push them together making them look even bigger. Her cleavage was very freckly and very sexy, I knew there and then that I would be getting a tit fuck at some time this evening

“Oh, shit yes Linda, I love them “was all I could think of saying, Linda played with them for a good ten minutes and my cock reacted as you would expect it to.

“Would you like to suck them?” she sighed.

“Oh yes I would love to suck them,” I said and stepped forward eager to get my lips on those gorgeous orbs.

“Not yet young man” she grinned, “not yet, you need to remove my knickers”

I dropped to my knees and my fingers slid into the elasticated waistband of her panties, I slid the scrap of black lacy material down her thighs and felt her hand resting on my shoulder as she stepped out of them.

My eyes had followed her panties down her thighs but when I looked up, I was eye to eye with a gorgeously plump and exceptionally smooth quim.

“Right Mr, you are being paid to do a job and that job is to lick my pussy” she giggled, “and if you do it well there might be some sort of bonus in it for you”

Then she turned around and got into her bed in all fours and wiggled her big sexy ass at me. I dropped to my knees behind her started to kiss up the backs of her study thighs. Then I covered her big alabaster buttocks with kisses and licked, with the occasional little nibble thrown in for good measure.

I started to lick up and down her arse crack, up and down I licked with light as a feather, brushes of my tongue.

“Oh, you’re a dirty boy” she moaned as my fingers slipped down and I started to stroke her plump pussy. My fingers traced lines up and down her slit, explored her folds as my tongue ran up and down her bum crack.

I decided her arse needed some treatment, so I slipped my hand off her snatch and grabbed a buttock in each hand and opened them wide. Her little rosebud arse ring came into view and I attacked it with a flurry of kisses and flicks of my tongue.

“ohhhh that’s different” she groaned, “quite different and very nice”

I kept working my tongue around her anus, licking kissing flicking lapping ... At the same time, my hands massaged her big buttocks, mauling the flesh with my fingers.

“Oh, shit that feels sooooooo good” she groaned, and her body pushed back at me.

I ran the tip of my tongue around her puckered asshole, covering it in a sheen of saliva. I pressed my face harder into her buttocks. I rimmed her deeper and harder, she had such a tasty arse. I could not stop going back for more, at one point I was French kissing her anus.

I tried to force the tip of my tongue deep into her bum hole, licking and flicking,

“You are a dirty fucker!” she moaned as I licked her bum my fingers went back to the pussy, I slipped one digit into her treasure pot and used it to explore her tight wet hole. Running it up and down her slit, stroking it in and out...

“More...” She moaned, “more Zak please...”

It took me a while to work out what she meant but soon one finger was replaced with two fingers, I worked my digits in and out of her tight tunnel of love. All the time I was eating on her arse, licking kissing, and sucking for all I was worth. My fingers were plunging deeper and deeper into her wet twat, my thrusts were firm but gentle.

I felt her bum quivering as I worked on her, I knew she was getting close, so I worked my fingers faster and harder. Linda shifted on the bed as she dropped from being on all fours to resting her ample chest on the bed. If gave me better access to her arsehole.

And I took full advantage. I was soon matching the rhythm of my fingers driving into her cunt with the lapping of my tongue around her puckered bum hole. I felt her pussy clenching around my digits, and I knew she was getting there, and getting their fast.

“ohhhhhh shit yes yes ... Ahhhhhhhh” she groaned, and her body started to shudder and jerk.

It let her ride out her orgasm before I stopped licking, her body spasmed and quivered for a few minutes as her climax waned, I stood up and she rolled over, her face was flushed with the redness of the passion that had flowed through her.

I sucked her nectar from my fingers, and she smiled at me.

“Move up the bed for me Linda,” I said, and she did as she was bid without a question.

I lay down between her thighs and kissed up her strong thighs. The feeling of the nylon stockings again my skin was electrifying.

“Eat my pussy, Zak, please!” Her voice was full of desire full of need.

I licked and kissed up the crease where her legs met her body, kissing and sucking the soft flesh. I kissed the inside of her thigh, nearer and nearer to her crotch. Her flesh tasted amazingly good.

She had a gorgeous pussy; it was smooth, and it smelt gorgeous. Her lips were shining with a sheen of her own juices.

“Oh, you’re such a tease” she purred.

Linda gasped loudly as I slipped my head between her thighs. I kissed and licked all over her pussy mound. I probed her gently, as I softly kissed and licked the outside of her pussy. I showered it with kisses. I ran my tongue all over her swollen pussy lips. I started tugging at them gently with my lips, sucking her tasty juices from the lust-thickened labia.

She opened her legs wider, giving me better access ... I licked up and down her sex, lapping at the liquid that was covering her lips. I used my fingers to part her petals and I began stroking my tongue in and out pleasure pot. Her juices were flowing freely now, and I was sucking up and swallowing as much as I could.

I could feel my face getting quickly, I could feel her nectar dripping off my chin as I worked my tongue in and out, in and out, licking at her sex harder and deeper.

I used the fingers of my right and to search out her clit, once I had found it, I started to strum it gently.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.