My First Secondment - Cover

My First Secondment

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - My life on Secondment, how I met the wonderful stacey and then met her mom, who really did have it going on

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   White Male   White Female   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

I awoke the next morning as my mobile phone chirruped announcing the arrival of a text message. I glanced at the clock; it was six o’clock. The sun was shining through my window. I picked up my phone and checked the text. It was from Linda and it was short and sweet.

Thanks for a great evening, I really enjoyed myself Linda x I replied with a quick message.

Yes thanks, it was great x I lay in bed for five minutes thinking about last night before remembering that I had to get a taxi into town to pick up my car. I ran downstairs and put the kettle on and jumped in the shower. I made myself a coffee as I dried myself off, then I called a cab company and then I got dressed. I had just laced up my shoes when the honking of a horn told me the car was outside.

I swilled my coffee cup and headed out of the door. The drive was a pleasant one, the taxi driver was not talkative and that suited me. My sleep had been fitful as I had thought a lot about Linda and wondered if she was as good in bed as her sister. I wondered if I should have made a move, and if I had would I still be in this taxi this morning. I paid the driver and walked across the hotel’s forecourt toward the car park.

I heard a voice shouting out, but it was muffled by the traffic going past, then my mobile rang out. I looked at the screen, it was Linda calling.

“Good Morning,” I said.

“Good Morning handsome, “she said, “Turn around for me”

I spun around and she was there stood on the hotel’s steps waving at me, she looked like a million dollars. Jeans and a t-shirt never looked so good on anyone.

“Do you fancy some breakfast?” she asked, as she smiled at me.

I hung up the call and walked over to her I scoped her out again, she looked as sexy as hell.

The t-shirt Linda was wearing was tight and showed off her big bust to full effect. Gosh, I thought to myself as I walked over, I would love to have got my hands on those big jugs last night. Sarah had a great pair as did Stacey, but Linda’s looked great plus some, they looked like they needed to be fucked.

She kissed me on the cheek and gave me a little hug.

“I am so glad to see you, “she said as she led me into the hotel’s breakfast room.

She found us a table in a quiet corner, a waitress followed us over. We both ordered coffee, Linda ordered salmon and scrambled eggs, I went for the full English. Linda also ordered a rack of toast.

As we waited for the food Linda smiled at me, and I smiled back, she had little makeup on, and she still looked amazing.

“So, Zak, did you sleep well?” she asked as she buttered a slice of toast.

“On and off thanks Linda and you?” I replied and took a sip of my coffee.

“No not really,” she said and gave me a weird look, “if I told you something can we keep it between us”

“Of course, that’s a given,” I said, I was all ears...

“I had a weird dream, I dreamt that I had picked up a man in a bar” she blushed, “you know as that man Tucker said I was doing last night”

“You mean you dreamt that you picked up a male escort,” I said, trying to suppress a giggle.

“Yes, I dreamt he approached me in the hotel bar, and I took him back to my room,” she said, with a little laugh.

“And tell me, was it a good dream,” I said with a cheeky wink.

“It was ... it was very good “she blushed even more, “and it got me thinking”

She sipped at her coffee and left a huge silent hole in the conversation.

“It got me wondering if sex with a stranger would be fulfilling,” she said and looked me directly in the eyes.

“and why were you wondering about it, “I asked, this conversation was getting hotter and it was going in the right direction as far as I was concerned.

“To be totally honest with you, my husband and I don’t have the greatest of sex lives” she whispered, “we have not shared a bed for over ten years, and it been that long since we were intimate”

At that moment I saw the waiter approaching with our food, so I changed the topic of conversation to the weather. At first, Linda was confused but soon realised why I had done it and gave me a knowing wink and a smile that melted my heart.

The waiter smiled as he placed the food down and asked if we needed anything else. To which in unison we both said no, and he smiled and left us to eat.

We ate in silence; the food was amazing and deserved our full attention. We both put our cutlery down almost at the same time.

Linda looked around to make sure that no one was in earshot before she continued with the conversation.

“So, tell me, Zak, do you think I am weird?” she asked, her voice little more than a whisper. I took ten or fifteen seconds to think that question over before I answered.

“No, no not at all,” I told her, and I meant it.

“Are you sure?” she asked, and I could see she was blushing again.

“We all have needs, wants and desires. If you feel that picking up an escort will satisfy your needs, then no I don’t think it’s weird at all.” I said and gave her a reassuring smile

“but...” she started to say but the words seem to catch in her throat.

“It’s okay, I am sure that many women do it, its obvious many men do as I hear its big business these days,” I said and took a sip of my coffee. The cup was nearly empty as was Linda’s.

She turned and gestured to the waitress who came over with a flask of coffee and refilled our cups. We both milked our coffee and when the waitress had left the table Linda spoke.

“I think the idea of sleeping with a stranger is what is exciting but the idea of sleeping with a man that has slept with hundreds of other women does not sound edifying to me, to be honest,” she said and gave me a weak smile.

I took in what she said and to be fair I had to agree, as a guy that loves to perform orally, the idea of eating out a hooker that had been fucked a few hundred times by who knows who was not appetising.

“So, what’s the alternative?” I asked, faking as much innocence as I could. She took her time to answer and after a long sip of coffee, she replied.

“I wondered if you knew anyone, a nice guy, good looking and single that might like to help me live out my fantasy,” she asked, looking me directly in the eye.

Many thoughts bounced around my head, I had already shagged her sister and her niece, she was married, it was all very messy.

“And to be fair the guy needs to know this is a one-off, never to be repeated, with no contact afterwards,” she said, her voice had taken on her businesswoman tone.

“Okay let me have a think” I replied, teasing her slightly. Her handbag started to make noise and she pulled out her mobile phone.

“I am sorry Zak, I need to take this call,” she said getting up and walking away from the table.

I buttered some toast and drank my coffee, it was a full ten minutes later before Linda came back, she looked flustered.

“I am so sorry I need to go, there is a problem with an article in this week’s edition of a magazine I work on,” she said, I stood up and she kissed me on the cheek.

“Okay no worries,” I said and wondered if she had used the call as an excuse to get out some something, she had lost control of, perhaps she had changed her mind.

“I will call you later if that’s okay,” she said as she grabbed her handbag. The waitress came over and Linda told her to put the breakfast in her account and with a wave, she was gone.

I walked down to the car park, the drive to work gave me time to think about Linda and her more than obvious request.

I worked hard all morning before grabbing a takeaway sandwich and bottle of water and heading down to the park. As I settled on a bench, I check my mobile phone for any messages from Linda, there were none. To be honest I was a little worried she had changed her mind.

It was just gone four o’clock, half an hour before I was due to leave the office before, I had any contact from Linda, it was a short and sweet text Can you talk?

I replied with Yes, will call you in 5x I grabbed a coffee and then I closed my office door before ringing her.

“Hi,” said I

“Hi” she replied

“Is everything okay?” I enquired

“Yes, all sorted thanks, sorry I had to dash off this morning,” she said.

“Hey, no worries these things happen,” I told her.

“So, have you thought of a guy that might help me out with my fantasy,” she asked her voice taking on a nervous edge.

That was good, so she had not changed her mind. I had been thinking about nothing else...

“Yes, “I said, “yes I have just the guy”

“Okay, well I have a business thing tonight, “she said with a sigh, “Could we meet for a quick drink at the hotel bar around five-thirty and we can discuss it”

“Sure thing, see you there “I replied

“Great, see you soon,” she said and hung up.

It was not worth going home so I did a bit of research on the internet, I still had to book that holiday I had promised myself. I drove around the to the hotel and parked up before heading into the bar.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.