Worlds Apart 2 - Cover

Worlds Apart 2

Copyright© 2020 by Snekguy

Chapter 12: Selective Feeding

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: Selective Feeding - Liz and Jamie are settled into their new life together as an interspecies couple, but their inability to reproduce starts to cause tension between them. Intent on finding a way to make the impossible happen, they embark upon a journey that takes them across Coalition space.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size  

Jamie finished drying the last of the pots, wiping his brow. It had taken them a good hour to clear everything away, as many of the larger pans and serving dishes couldn’t fit inside the dishwasher and had to be cleaned by hand. Jamie always offered to do any washing up or cleaning himself, as he knew that Liz hated getting foul-smelling leftovers or harsh soaps on her fur. She tended to favor housework, things like dusting and mopping that didn’t require handling any caustic chemicals. He had offered to wash the pots, and she had taken on the task of watching the kittens. It was nice when household chores naturally fell into place.

As he struggled to slide off his elbow-length gloves, he felt her presence behind him, Jamie leaning back into the soft cushion of her bosom as she placed her hands on his shoulders.

“I’m finishing up,” he said, tossing the gloves into the sink. “How are the kids?”

“Sleepy,” she replied with a chuckle. “They had a big day today, new people to play with, lots of excitement.”

“We should probably get them into the crib,” Jamie continued, but Liz held him still as he tried to move away from the counter. She pushed her nose into his hair, taking in his scent, giving his shoulders a gentle squeeze.

“Don’t be so hasty,” she whispered. “They’re all asleep in the playpen, they’ll be quiet for a little while.”

The implication wasn’t lost on him. It wouldn’t be an exaggeration to say that ever since they had gotten back home with the kittens, they hadn’t had a moment to themselves. The babies needed their constant care and attention, they simply couldn’t be left alone safely for more than a few minutes at a time. What’s more, the lack of sleep – coupled with the uncomfortable changes that Liz’s body had been undergoing – had meant that sex was off the table. When was the last time they had fooled around? He could scarcely remember. Probably the night before Liz’s water had broken that day, nearly a month ago. He had expected to be constantly distracted by his libido, but that hadn’t been the case. There just hadn’t been any time to think about it, at least, until now...

“You think we have enough time?” he asked, lowering his voice as though afraid that even an errant word would wake the kittens.

“How long do we really need?” she whispered. “Fifteen minutes would be enough.”

“And you’re ... feeling up to it? You’re all healed up?”

“I dunno,” she replied with a shrug that made her breasts bump against the back of his head. “Guess we’ll find out. I haven’t been in the mood for weeks, I was too sore, and the desire just evaporated. But now, I feel like my body’s telling me I’m good to go again, like my hormones have returned to normal levels. I’m surprised you didn’t pester me about it, actually,” she added as she nuzzled his head. “I’d have given you a quick handie if you’d asked...”

“I can go a few weeks without getting off,” he replied, feigning outrage. “I’m not an animal, you know.”

“That’s news to me,” she cooed. “Come on, I want to see if you’re backed up enough to fill a shot glass...”

She steered him towards the bedroom, Jamie’s heartbeat starting to quicken. A minute ago, sex wasn’t even on his mind, but the mere suggestion now had his blood rushing. He felt drunk, feverish, a fog of arousal falling over his brain as he glimpsed their bed through the open door. Liz seemed able to smell it on him, no doubt picking up on the pheromones that were now flooding from his pores.

“Leave the door open,” he said as they stepped inside. “We’ll have to keep an ear out for the kittens.”

“Don’t worry,” Liz replied, reaching up to flick one of her sensitive ears. “I’ll hear them.”

They immediately began to disrobe, not wanting to waste what precious time they might have, Jamie hopping on one foot as he struggled out of his jeans. Liz hastily began to unbutton her flannel shirt, the weight of her breasts straining against it, spreading the fabric apart. She had gone from never wearing a bra before her pregnancy, to always wearing one to support her growing breasts, to never wearing one again. It was just another obstacle that made feeding the kittens slightly more troublesome.

The kittens hadn’t started weaning yet, and Liz was still producing, which meant that her breasts were just as full and as heavy as ever. He knew that it was uncomfortable for her, but good lord, the mere sight of them had his mouth watering.

His eyes wandered down to her stomach, which hadn’t returned to its normal size yet. Even if the birth was now a month behind them, it would take a couple more weeks for her uterus to shrink back down again, leaving a small bump that mimicked the first tentative months of her pregnancy. Other than that, she had fared rather well. There we pink stretch marks where her belly had expanded, but they were already starting to fade, and she had far more attention-grabbing scars than those.

She still retained a lot of the fat she had put on, their packed routine leaving little time for exercise. His eyes were drawn to her voluptuous figure, her soft curves, his erection already pressing up against the fabric of his shorts as though trying to break free.

Liz made her way to the bed and sat down, the impact making every soft part of her body quiver, Jamie shedding his shorts as he joined her.

“Remember, be gentle with me,” she warned. “I think I’ve healed most of the damage those little monsters did, but I’m not sure what this is going to feel like.”

“Just let me know if you want me to stop,” he replied. She reached for the bottle of personal lubricant that was sitting on their nightstand, tossing it to him. Jamie caught it, cocking his head. “What’s this for?”

“It’s not you, it’s me,” she replied sheepishly. “It’s the hormones. I need a little help. Can’t do it myself, obviously,” she added as she flexed her wicked claws.

Jamie upended some of the clear fluid into his hand, then sat down beside her on the bed, Liz parting her thighs. He hesitated, not knowing exactly what he would find, but soon relaxed when he felt the familiar plumpness of her lips. His questing fingers soon located the firm nub of her clitoris, giving it a gentle stroke that made her entire body quake.

“Good?” he asked, pausing.

“Yeah, yeah,” she sighed. “It’s a weird sensation, like ... revving up an engine that hasn’t been used in a long time. Gotta shake out all the cobwebs, you know?”

He kept up his gentle rubbing, Liz closing her eyes, leaning back as her breathing grew heavier. She shivered as he circled her bud with his fingertip, wetting it with the slimy lubricant, slowly making his way lower. It was easier to understand why they needed to use it now. It wasn’t that she was dry, but she was much less wet than he remembered, a result of her hormone levels gradually returning to their baseline. When he found her opening, he pressed a finger inside her gently, the lube that coated his skin making it glide.

“Whoa,” he muttered, Liz opening one eye.

“W-what’s wrong?” she asked.

“Nothing, nothing,” he replied. “It’s just ... I expected you to be looser, what with all the stretched muscles and everything. That’s clearly not the case.”

“They didn’t do that much damage,” she chuckled, giving his finger a squeeze. “Keep going.”

He did as she asked, sliding his finger deeper, spreading the lubricant as he stimulated her. Jamie was trying to be as gentle as possible, he wasn’t entirely sure if there had been any tearing inside her, but everything felt the same as it always had. The same velvet flesh, the same feverish heat, the same firm muscles bearing down on him from beyond the slippery limits of her passage. The more he felt those wracking contractions massage his digit, the more his desire to feel those muscles wrapped around his cock intensified.

“Fuck,” she groaned, rolling her head back as he curled his finger against the roof of her tunnel. “I’ve missed those clawless fingers of yours. I’d ask you to go down on me, but I don’t think that stuff is gonna taste very good.”

“I appreciate the concern,” he chuckled, upping his pace a little. He reached for her breast with his other hand, feeling her flinch. She was still so sensitive, which could be a good thing, as long as he was very careful. She started to gyrate her hips as he kneaded, her delicate fat spilling through his fingers. Her boobs were so heavy now that the mere act of trying to lift them merely sank his hand into her flesh up to the wrist, the wobbling globe draping over it like warm cake batter.

As he maneuvered one of her nipples towards his mouth, she stopped him, Jamie withdrawing.

“They’re too sore,” she explained. “All that biting has taken its toll.”

Jamie refocused his efforts between her thighs instead, stroking and teasing until she was slick enough that they could proceed. He wanted to do more, he wanted to map every inch of her body with his tongue, but they just didn’t have the time. A kitten could cry at any moment, and they’d have to drop what they were doing. Not that they needed any more foreplay. Jamie’s heart felt like it was about to leap out of his chest, and Liz was breathing as if she had just run a marathon. After being abstinent for so long, it wasn’t going to take much.

He withdrew his fingers with some difficulty, her loins gripping him as though they didn’t want to let him go, Liz shuffling a little closer to the edge of the mattress as he rose from his seat to position himself in front of her. The oversized bed was high enough off the ground that their hips were level, Jamie sliding between her parted thighs, unable to resist sinking his fingers into their soft paunch. Hard muscle tensed beneath the fat, reminding him that although she had put on a few pounds, the old Liz was still lurking just under the surface.

He felt silky fur against his cheeks, Liz cupping his face in her hands, leaning down for a kiss. It was deep, aggressive, her burning need poured into every stroke of her tongue as its damp coils filled his mouth. Jamie leaned into her, returning the voracious embrace as best he could, the familiar taste of her saliva making his heart race. Only now did he realize how much he had missed this intimacy, like taking a hit of some euphoria-inducing drug after a decade of being sober.

He felt the cushion of her thighs press against his hips as he drew closer, sliding between her legs, his member brushing the residual bump of her belly. His blood was pounding in his ears, and he was so hard that it was uncomfortable, an ache permeating him with each throb.

“Don’t go crazy,” Liz whispered, burying her nose in his hair again. “Take it slow.”

He reached down to take his erection in his hand, feeling its surprising heat, rubbing his glans between her puffy lips. He coated it with the slimy lube, Liz shuddering as it slid against her vulva. She held her breath as he pressed up against her opening, spreading her open as he slid inside, her narrow passage resisting him.

“How the fuck are you still this tight?” he grumbled, the two of them shivering together as he slid another inch deeper.

“Borealans don’t need to do kegels,” she chuckled, her muscles contracting through her velvet walls to stroke him. “God, you’re so hard. I can feel your heartbeat.”

“You good?” he asked, resting his hands on her wide hips. Those wonderful breasts were level with his face, swaying gently with each labored breath that she took. His mouth watered when he looked at those perky, firm nipples, but she had asked him to steer clear of them. Better respect her wishes.

“Yeah,” she sighed. “Go a little deeper...”

Jamie slid up to the hilt, joining their bodies as one, his proximity pressing his face into her cleavage. As long as he left her nipples alone, the contact didn’t seem to bother her, Jamie breathing in her scent as her wobbling flesh molded around his head. Her boobs draped themselves over his shoulders, their weight bearing down on him, her skin as smooth as silk against his burning cheeks. She was his whole world now, he literally couldn’t see anything other than her tanned skin, he couldn’t hear anything other than her breathy sighs and her thumping heart. Unable to resist, he mouthed at her chest, tasting her salt on his tongue.

“Did you miss me that much?” she purred, using her biceps to press her breasts around his head so that they engulfed him completely.

Jamie began to move, keeping his pace slow and cautious, feeling every wrinkle and bump of her warm flesh rake across his glans as he pulled back. The lubricant was doing an admirable job, she hadn’t complained of any discomfort so far. Her tunnel kneaded him with its contractions, teased him with fluttering spasms, gripping him as though it couldn’t bear the thought of being empty again.

When only his tip was still inside her, he rocked into her again, the subtle protrusion of her belly bumping against his own. He found a lazy rhythm, one that was more teasing than satisfying, the urge to rut like a wild animal clawing at the back of Jamie’s mind like a dog trapped out in the rain. It was hard to tell exactly what Liz was feeling, whether her shivers and grimaces were those of pleasure or discomfort.

“You okay?” he asked, glancing up into her emerald eyes as she watched him move.

“This feels really weird to say,” Liz began, “but ... I almost feel like I’m a virgin again. It hurts a little, I’m sore, but there’s the promise of pleasure if I can just push through it. My body has changed enough that I don’t know it anymore, I don’t know what positions I like, what’s most comfortable. It’s kind of exciting, in a way.”

“We get to learn it all over again,” Jamie said, Liz nodding as she beamed at him.

“Let’s push through,” she insisted, Jamie slowly increasing his tempo. He could feel Liz shifting her hips, gyrating, both in search of more stimulation and to find a more comfortable angle. She gradually lowered herself to the bed, lying on her back, her paw-like feet resting on the carpet. Jamie leaned over her, planting his hands to either side of her waist, this new position giving him an admirable view of the way that her breasts spilled over the sides of her torso and onto the sheets.

“Right there,” Liz sighed, covering her eyes with one of her furry forearms. “Oh fuck, this is the right position.”

“Is it hurting less?” Jamie panted. “Do we need more lube?”

“It’s perfect,” she purred, a giddy grin on her face as he plunged into her again. “Fuck, Jamie, I didn’t realize how much I needed this.”

Jamie was in full agreement. All of the stress and tension that had built up over the last few weeks felt like it was leaving his body with every thrust, melting out of his very muscles like juice being squeezed from an orange.

Sensing that he could go faster, he began to fuck her in earnest, his fingers indenting the soft flesh of her hips as he gripped her tightly. Liz was pushing back against him now, taking him deeper, her spine arching off the squeaking mattress.

Jamie couldn’t take his eyes off her. She was radiant, the pink flush in her cheeks and her chest making her look like she was glowing, the beads of sweat that welled on her dusky skin catching the light as the two lovers moved together.

“I-I’m close,” Jamie stammered, unable to hold on much longer.

“Don’t hold it back,” she whined, reaching up to lay her hands on his shoulders. “I want to feel it sloshing around inside me...”

Her sordid plea sent him over the edge, Liz gasping as she felt him flex inside her, a low moan emanating from her as he flooded her spasming reaches. There was so much, and it just kept coming, white lightning shooting up his spine with every throb. The pleasure was so intense that it left him dizzy, gasping, Liz’s thighs locking around his waist reflexively to ensure that every last drop of his emission found its home in her warm depths. He doubled over, his eyes tightly shut, vaguely aware of Liz stroking his cheek with a furry hand as euphoria began to drown him in its bliss.

She came a couple of seconds later, Jamie feeling her loins clench around him, waves of smooth muscle rolling up his shaft as her insides wrung him. They stayed joined for what felt like minutes, but couldn’t have been more than a few brief seconds, Jamie’s perspective of time warping.

He flopped down beside her on the bed, the two of them panting together, their afterglow making them giddy.

“If I knew that I only needed a good lay to feel better, I’d have done it sooner,” Liz sighed. “I dunno if it’s messing with my hormones or what, but I feel great.”

“So, you’re saying it’s medically necessary?” Jamie joked, Liz giving him a playful whip with her tail.

There was a sudden cry from outside the bedroom. One of the kittens was awake, and they wanted attention. Jamie sighed, stretching his arms above his head.

“I’ll get it.”

“Hey,” Liz said as he slid off the bed. “At least they had the courtesy to let us finish.”


The weeks turned to months, and everything progressed much the same. The kittens grew larger, stronger, and more active. By the third month, they weighed near twenty pounds. They continued to outpace their human counterparts, both in growth and development. Jamie had to buy more walkers, as one was no longer enough for them. Multiple kittens wanted to be racing around the living room at once. It couldn’t be much longer before they’d be walking unaided. Every time they were let out of their pen, Jamie and Liz had their hands full trying to keep an eye on them. By the end of it, the carpet would be strewn with chew toys and the dismembered limbs of whatever stuffed animal had incurred their wrath that day. Kenneth had chewed away about half of the round part of his prized spoon by now, but he still refused to relinquish it, not even in exchange for a fresh replacement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.