A Festive Affair - Cover

A Festive Affair

Copyright© 2020 by angie65

Chapter 7

Romantic Story: Chapter 7 - Will it just be for the season... or will it take them into the New Year and beyond as well?

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Shelly led him through to the living room, and as he sat down, she turned towards the door.

“I shall just go and put the kettle on,” she said lightly. “I will only be a moment.”

“Wait,” Dean half stood and held out his hand. “There is no rush is there? Come and sit down for a minute.”

“Oh, okay,” Shelly suddenly felt all nervous, and her heart was racing, and her head was spinning. She really did need to get a grip!

She sank down on the sofa beside him, and her dress fanned out around her a little.

Dean sat side on so that he could look at her properly, and she felt his warm breath on her once more.

Her pupils dilated as she gazed at him with her lips parted, and he knew that he could not resist.

With a husky groan, he reached out for her, and she melted into his embrace.

This kiss was everything that they others had promised, and more, but it was that much better this time though, because they both knew that there was no one to disturb or intrude on them.

He pulled her closer, as his tongue dipped in to taste and explore once more, and his hands began a light investigation of her curves.

His lips pressed harder against hers, and his hands became more demanding as he caressed and moulded them to her and the soft swell of her breast.

“I want you!” he suddenly growled against her lips. “God ... how I want you! I want to see every inch of you, unveiled and uncovered to my eyes. I want to kiss, and touch every part of you – until you beg me to stop ... I want to bury myself deep inside you,” he smiled a crooked self-mocking sort of smile, “In short my dear Shelly, I want to screw you good and long and hard!”

Shelly nodded eagerly. “Yes,” she gurgled. “Yes, I want that too!”

He seemed to freeze for a moment almost as though he had expected her to push him away – to demand that he leave.

“You do?” he demanded desperately. “You are sure?” he swallowed, and his fingers curled into a tight fist as he fought to keep control, until she said yes, to prepare against the gut-wrenching disappointment when she told him to leave.

“Yes!”

He exhaled loudly, and then he gave her a slow tight smile.

“Good ... then shall we move this to another place, preferably another place that has a bed!”


“This has been my bedroom – on and off since I was six years old,” she told him as she led him into the pretty pink room, complete with a single bed.

“It is ... charming,” Dean tried to mask his disappointment that the single bed was only a slim thing. They certainly wouldn’t be doing much rolling around on that!

Shelly stepped across to the window, and pulled across the curtains, so that the room was thrown into shadows, although the sun managed to shine through the fabric brightly, leaving enough light for his hungry eyes to see.

She turned back to him, and then slowly she began to lift the hem of her dress.

It was not one that she could simply slip out of, and so she allowed the movement of her dress to reveal her shapely thighs, her frilly knickers, and her tiny waist. But as it reached her upper torso, she leaned forward a little and pulled the whole thing up and over her head, in one fluid motion.

Her hair was wisping this way and that, and her cheeks were pink.

But those smouldering blue eyes just looked back at him, almost in defiance...

“You promised caresses, and kisses,” she said huskily. “So how good are you at keeping your promises?”

“Oh baby!” he sighed as he stepped closer. “I have never reneged on a promise yet!”

He reached out and pulled her into his arms, and his mouth fastened on to hers with a hungry almost savage kiss.

His hand went to the back of her head, and gripped some of her hair, so that he could hold her steady, as his tongue began to invade her mouth.

He moved to her throat, licking along the tender skin, and causing her to squeal in shock when he nibbled her ear!

He moved down again to her shoulder, brushing away her bra strap, and then continuing without pause, kissing, tasting, he tugged at the lace fabric and her breast popped out, and he cupped her soft flesh, finding that hard nub with his thumb.

As his hand brushed across her nipple, Shelly’s knees suddenly buckled, and she would have dropped had his strong arm not wrapped quickly around her waist to pull her against him.

“You like it when I do that?” he growled as he rubbed across again.

Shelly’s head dropped back, and her hair hung down her back tickling his arm.

She closed her eyes and shuddered. “Yes ... ooooh yes!”

As she fell back further Dean went with her, but he swerved a little so that they missed the bed and slithered down to the floor.

“Not enough room,” he grumbled as he began to tug at his clothes.

“Hmm,” Shelly agreed. She gave her soft fluffy quilt a pull and it fell across them.

Dean finished undressing as Shelly pulled the quilt under them to give extra cushioning and then Dean began to kiss her...

“I shall taste every millimetre of you before we finish here,” he promised her with a wickedly sexy grin.

He leaned over her, and kissed her gently on the lips. “Hi there,” he smiled down into her eyes.

“Hi there yourself,” Shelly murmured huskily as she stretched and smothered a little yawn. “What time is it?”

“It’s ... just after eleven o’clock.”

“Eleven!”

They had been up here for hours, and her slightly stiff limbs, and general throbs and burns of muscles and flesh, told of how most of that time had been spent doing things that her body was just not accustomed to doing.

It seemed that Dean was almost insatiable, and it was not always necessary for him to achieve a climax – just as long as someone did. And it seemed that he really enjoyed sending her over the edge, into mind-blowing orgasms, since he had done it – more times than she could keep track of.

His slight kiss turned into something deeper, and as Shelly wrapped her arms around his neck, some of her mum’s words of wisdom came to her mind.

“Have an affair – have a fling!” Her mum had advised. “Have fun with no thought of commitments and life changes.”

She had thought maybe Dean would fit the bill ... but she hadn’t quite realised just how much he would fit the bill.


She stood watching the kettle boil with a dreamy sort of smile on her face, which turned into a look of joy when a pair of strong arms suddenly wrapped themselves around her waist, and she found herself pulled back against the hard length of Dean, who began to nuzzle at her neck.

She gave a soft gasp and a delicious little shiver, which merely encouraged him to nuzzle deeper.

“I woke up and you were gone,” he grumbled huskily.

“I needed sustenance,” she sighed as she closed her eyes, and enjoyed the feel of his hands caressing her skin.

“If that is your excuse then I shall have to accept it ... for now,” he murmured against her neck and his hand came up to cup her breast.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.