A Festive Affair - Cover

A Festive Affair

Copyright© 2020 by angie65

Chapter 6

Romantic Story: Chapter 6 - Will it just be for the season... or will it take them into the New Year and beyond as well?

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

“Dean said that he would drop you off, if that’s okay with you?” Kelly said as she walked into the living room.

“What? Yes, that’s fine, that’s very kind of him.” Shelly replied as she glanced up from the magazine she was flicking through.

The guys had volunteered to wash the pots, and so Kelly used the time to go upstairs and freshen up.

Feeling like she was just getting in the way, Shelly had wandered into the living room, and picked up Kelly’s Woman magazine.

“He’s making a fresh pot of coffee, and we thought we could sit down for ten minutes, and make a few tentative plans for Christmas ... you’re not in a rush to get home, are you?”

“Me, no I am not in any rush at all.” Shelly thought about the empty house that she was going back to and felt a sense of despondency, which she wallowed in for a full five seconds before shrugging it off determinedly. She sat forward and smiled brightly at her cousin. “Let’s go and talk about Christmas then!” she said throwing aside the magazine.

The discussion was a fairly simple one, which lasted for as long as the coffee in the end.

“I think my place will be good for it,” Kelly said brightly. “You have all been here and know the layout, so you will know exactly what to expect.”

“It might be a bit cramped around this table, though?” Dean murmured almost apologetically.

Kelly grinned. “This place is full of little secrets,” she said standing up and pushing at the wall behind Dean.

There was a hollow clicking sound and then the wall fell back a little and then slid away to open the room into the corridor between the kitchen and the utility room.

“Nifty,” Dean grinned.

Kelly laughed. “It’s not a huge addition to the space but it does allow the table to expand so that it will easily seat six or even eight people ... although I only have two more chairs to make it six seats.”

“Which is more than enough for the four of us, and leave us room to breathe.” he agreed.

“I can come over first thing, and give you a hand with everything?” Shelly offered.

“You could come and spend the night if you like, and then we can chill out with a glass or two of wine – or walk over to the pub ... whatever you fancy?”

“I will have to go and see both mum and dad,” Brian added before the girls could get side-tracked with Christmas Eve. “So, I won’t get here until late morning – or lunch time – I’m afraid.”

“That’s fine,” Kelly told him brightly. “It will keep you out from underfoot, whilst we are busy with the dinner.”

“I could come early if you need me to, but if not then it would give me a chance to take care of a couple of obligations, as well,” Dean said as Brian looked offended by Kelly’s teasing.

“No, you go and do your own thing for the morning, and try to get here for say ... twelve thirty – to one ... ish?”

“Yes, that would be perfect for me,” Dean nodded with a smile.

“Good, that’s sorted that then,” Kelly said as Brian nodded his agreement as well. “So, the only other thing would be; do you both want to sleep over again, so that you can have a drink and not worry about it.”

“I pretty much assumed that I would be camping out on your sofa any way,” Brian chuckled.

“Yes, I would appreciate that, and can even come up with a foldaway bed – or a couple of sleeping bags – if needed.” Dean said with a grin, and he glanced quickly across at Shelly.

“That might actually be useful,” Shelly nodded at him with a warm smile.

The conversation seemed to have run its course, for now, and Brian stood up.

“If I think of anything else then Brian will let you know, Dean,” Kelly said as they all stood up too.

“Okay...” He looked again at Shelly. “Are you ready to go home now, Shelly?” he asked huskily.

“Do you want me to come in with you?” Dean asked as he looked across at the house, which he had just parked outside of.

Shelly also looked at the cold empty looking place, and felt a sense of despondency settle over her, she sighed forlornly, before shaking her head irritably. Her mother had only been gone for a couple of hours – for crying out loud, the heating would be on and so the last thing it would be, was cold or empty.

She smiled at Dean. “No, that’s okay thank you ... unless of course you would like to come in – for a coffee?”

He looked pleased at the idea, and he even began to nod, but then he pulled a little face, and sighed.

“Thank you but I had better not. I am still in yesterday’s clothes here and...” he paused to rub his hand across his stubbly chin. “I desperately need a shower and a shave.”

“Yes, I suppose you do,” Shelly grinned as her eyes fixed on his chin, and then moved to his lips, those very lips that had been fixed so firmly on hers last night...”

Dean watched as her eyes softened and her lips parted on a soft pant, and she leaned fractionally closer.

He could not resist such a blatant invitation, as he reached across to gently tilt her chin, and then closed the tiny distance between them.

His lips fastened on to hers again and just as it had last night, the world around them simply vanished away.

Shelly felt the roughness of his stubble as it brushed against her skin, chafing and scratching, his lips were firm, and his breath was warm, and his tongue when it dipped into her mouth, it was as if he was coming home to her.

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her tighter to him, so that he could deepen the kiss even more, and Shelly’s heartbeat went into super speed, and her breathing increased tenfold.

It was a car going by, which rocked Dean’s vehicle, and the sounds of the world around them, all came back into sharp focus.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.