A Festive Affair - Cover

A Festive Affair

Copyright© 2020 by angie65

Chapter 5

Romantic Story: Chapter 5 - Will it just be for the season... or will it take them into the New Year and beyond as well?

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Kelly moved to hug Shelly, and Dean stepped away from the doorway, where he had been shamelessly listening, after being stopped and captivated by the unexpected sight of Shelly sitting in a damp towel that barely covered anything of her delightful curves.

He had been rooted to the spot as he had stared like a love-struck teenager – gazing hopelessly at the object of his affections.

She was to put it simply – stunning.

He had listened to the affection in her voice, as she had encouraged her parent to abandon Shelly, in pursuit of her own happiness.

The love and pure joy that Shelly seemed to have for her mother; who at this very moment might be embarking on a new adventure. She had not an ounce of jealousy or doubt for her parent.

Shelly appeared to be a beautiful woman, both inside and out, he had spent the entire afternoon and evening with her, and not once been bored or annoyed by her. Even when drunk she had been fun but with a natural dignity which would always keep her in good stead. Dean thought that with just a little more time and encouragement then he might be in serious danger of falling in love with her – she was so much like the fantasy woman, which he had always dreamt that he would one day marry.

Thankfully Brian had mentioned her recent breakup, and so he figured that she would be running shy of men for the moment, and by the time she was perhaps ready to start another relationship, then he would more than likely be long gone.

He was not sure that he was ready to commit just yet to a permanent relationship, and he felt sure that if he got involved with Shelly, then it would evolve of its volition. In short he felt that too much time with Shelly would never be enough – he would be in danger of becoming obsessed – addicted to her.

He shook his head regretfully as he strolled silently down the stairs, where he sat down at the table and nursed the mug of coffee, which he had poured for himself.

Kelly’s kitchen was a long and narrow affair at the utensils end, but the top end opened up to a nice square section, which was big enough to comfortably accommodate a table and four chairs.

He sat lost in thought, as he tried to dislodge the image of Shelly in that little skimpy bath towel or the image of Shelly as she had turned in his arms last night and told him that she wanted his kiss – a lot.

He remembered the very first moment that he had laid eyes on her – just yesterday afternoon and how the world had swayed and then stalled and for a single moment in time, it was as if she was the only other person in the room, the building or even on the entire planet.

He remembered Shelly sitting on that chair with that towel wrapped around her body, but showing off the slender length of her thighs, and the little trail of water which he was just itching to wipe away...

“Good morning.” Kelly came ghosting into the kitchen a short time later, and interrupted his reverie.

She gave him a bright enquiring smile. “Did you sleep okay? Good, and I am glad that you found the coffee pot, would you like some breakfast ... or more aptly what would you like for breakfast, eggs, bacon?” she breezed on cheerfully as she began to pull eggs and bacon from her refrigerator and dumped them on the side.

Dean wondered if she was normally this cheerful or whether she was making a special effort just for him ... either way he wished that she would just stop it!

“Good morning!”

Dean winced at the loud and jovial greeting, and turned to glare at his employee.

Brian looked a little green around the gills this morning, and his bright smile was about as forced as Dean had ever seen, from this usually cheerful man.

He grinned back maliciously. “Good morning to you too, how about a light breakfast, and then we go out for a run – to get the blood flowing again.”

Brian’s complexion turned grey, and he looked positively sick at the mere thought of going for a run.

“Aye, that might be just what the doctor ordered,” he said weakly.

Dean chuckled as he sipped at his cooling coffee.

“Never mind,” he said lightly. “I’ve no more stomach for it than you have.”

Brian’s shoulders sagged with relief, but he didn’t say anything as Kelly placed a plate of hot food in front of Dean.

He was tucking enthusiastically into the very well-cooked breakfast that Kelly had produced for him, when Shelly made her entrance.

“Good morning,” she said quietly as she sat down across from him.

He swallowed the food, and smiled at her. “Good morning, Shelly, can I pour you a cup of coffee – or anything?” he put his knife and fork down on his plate, and prepared to stand.

“No, oh please no, you finish your breakfast – I can quite happily take care of myself,” she spluttered anxiously.

“There is no need for either of you to move though,” Kelly cut in as she placed a mug in front of Shelly. “Breakfast will be five minutes hun,” she said to Shelly with a little smile.

“Thank you,” Shelly grinned back at her from a still pale face, and picked up the mug to sip the coffee.

It seemed that they were all feeling the after effects of the night before – and suffering with it.

Whilst the men finished demolishing their breakfast, Kelly served up two more plates, for Shelly and herself, and then joined them at the table.

She ate a couple of forkfuls of food, and after swallowing it down with coffee, she looked at Shelly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.