A Festive Affair - Cover

A Festive Affair

Copyright© 2020 by angie65

Chapter 15

Romantic Story: Chapter 15 - Will it just be for the season... or will it take them into the New Year and beyond as well?

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

He froze where he sat, and his eyes contracted then expanded then glazed over.

All he wanted to do was jump up with a fist pump and yell. “Yes! Me too!”

And then drag her back to bed and spend the night showing her exactly how he felt.

But Shelly clearly was not up for any of that.

He smiled a slow reassuring smile.

“I agree that things between us happened fast; but I regret none of it...” he frowned as his hands fell on the pink mark on her wrist. “Except perhaps for that,” he said pointing.

Shelly rubbed the mark self-consciously, but she hastened to reassure.

“It doesn’t – didn’t hurt, and I am sure it will have faded by morning; I too regret nothing we have done so far; nothing at all, and I hope for more ... interludes with you with similar themes, but for now I just need a little time to sort my thoughts and emotions out – without you distracting me.” she finished with a little laugh and was pleased when he smiled.

“Ok then,” he said standing up. “We will keep to the light and fun theme – it’s just about the sex and all that; but I do want to spend time with you out of the bedroom too, because you see Shelly; I think that I am falling for you too.”

“Oh!”

He laughed lightly. “So much for the ‘it’s too soon’ eh? We are as bad as each other it seems.”

“But so good for each other too – I hope!”

“Absolutely.” He nodded as he picked up her coat and helped her into it.

As she turned around to face him again, he kissed the tip of her nose.

“So, tomorrow night – your place or mine?”

“Ah, now about that.”

Dean bit down the bitter disappointment. But his voice was calm enough. “What?”

“I’m very sorry I but I can’t make tomorrow night – I have a previous engagement.”

“But you promised?”

“I lied.”

“Oh dear.”

“What?”

“Lying to me is a punishable offence.”

She licked her lips and her eyes glittered. “Oh? What? Where ... When?”

He chuckled softly. “I shall leave you wondering about the what – although at the very least it will involve a spanking, but the where and when will be here – at my place on Thursday night.”

“Oh!” her eyes positively glittered. “Perhaps I should stay a little longer – and get it over with?”

His grin widened and his nostrils flared, and he stepped towards her.

“No, I think I shall make you wait.”

She felt the disappointment so deep in her gut that it took her breath away for a moment, and so her cool smile came out a little glacial.

He led her to the door, but before he opened it, he held her to him, and kissed her a long hard almost desperate kiss, that left her clinging to him and shaking.

“That’s for making wait until Thursday to spend – quality time with you.”

“You could come inside with me at mum’s house, tonight; you could take some things with you and stay the night.”

She could tell that he was seriously tempted, but in the end, he shook his head.

“No, I enjoyed our encounters at your mum’s home before – but I prefer a large bed with you – at the very least a double bed, especially if we hope to get any sleep at all.”

She laughed lightly and Dean thought how much he liked the sound of her laughter – almost as much as he liked the sound of her squeals and screams when she orgasmed.

“I’ll come round in the morning by seven thirty-ish, so we can have a coffee together before I drop you off.”

“Ok, I will have it ready and waiting for you,” she smiled as she unlocked her front door.

He followed her inside but waited by the door whilst she moved quickly around drawing the curtains and switching on lights.

“Can I get anything for you now?” she asked as she returned to him.

“No, I will leave you in peace, and see you in the morning.”

He tilted her chin and gave her a warm and gentle kiss, and then opened the door and left.

She dropped the catch with a dreamy sigh and pulled the chain across and then stood listening.

His car door slammed and then the engine kicked in and his car took him away from her.

She smiled, ‘but just for tonight. His car would bring him back to her first thing in the morning.’

She shook her head in with self-derision, how pathetic was she getting now?

She tied her hair back into a long ponytail and dressed in smart trousers and a light blue figure-hugging sweater, which deepened her blue eyes even more, and showed over her curves to perfection. She slid a pair of small gold hoops into her ears and slipped into her pale blue stiletto court shoes. She checked over her reflection and after smoothing back her hair further, she skipped downstairs to make the coffee.

Dean took one looked at her when she answered the door and closed his eyes with a soft groan.

“Woman you are enough to tempt a saint sometimes!”

She sauntered into the kitchen knowing that he was following behind her and watching the sway of her hips.

“I don’t know what you mean!” she shrugged as she sat down at the table.

“Games, this early in the morning my love – are a dangerous thing to play.”

“I’m dressed appropriately for work,” she told him primly. “I have worn this outfit quite often since the weather cooled and no one has ever complained.”

“That’s probably because they don’t know the real you.” Dean complained, and Shelly laughed huskily behind her cup.

“I am beginning to think that you are turning me into a sex maniac,” Dean told her as he sipped his own coffee. “It doesn’t matter what you are wearing because all I can think is, you wore it just to provoke me. I find all I want to do is grab you and ... well you know the rest very well.”

Shelly looked at him seriously for a moment. “We are in the very beginning of our relationship. I think that this hot and heated ‘let’s make love, let’s make love’ thing that we have going on is just because it’s all still so new.”

“You think we are in the honeymoon phase?”

“Not even that, the honeymoon is after the wedding – the relationship is a done deal and it’s the precursor to happy every after ... I think that we have already established that we are in the ‘falling’ phase.”

“Falling?”

“Falling – in love – in lust in ... whatever – we shall see when we land, I guess.” she shrugged.

“So, we still have so much to look forward to then!” he grinned.

“I hope so – I really, really hope so.”

He made sure she was comfortably seated before getting behind the wheel and setting the car in motion.

“So, what sort of workday do you think you will have today?” Dean asked sociably.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.