A Festive Affair - Cover

A Festive Affair

Copyright© 2020 by angie65

Chapter 14

Romantic Story: Chapter 14 - Will it just be for the season... or will it take them into the New Year and beyond as well?

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

He moved onto the bed and began to stroke his vibrating silicone finger thing across her skin, first he trailed it lightly down the side of her neck, and she felt a delicious tingling sensation.

“Hmmm,” she mumbled licking her top lip.

Then he trailed it across her shoulder, and over the curve of her breast.

Shelly quivered in response. “Ohhh,” she gasped closing her eyes briefly.

He travelled in the valley of her breast, but then suddenly came up again and held it lightly on her nipple.

“Oh!” her eyes shot open and she arched up sharply.

“You like that baby?” Dean crooned as he moved it across to the other nipple, whilst he leaned in and began to suckle on the first.

“Oh ... yes!”

He stopped suckling and moved the pink finger thing down through the valley of her breast again, and then he stroked further down, over her navel that caused another gasp and twitch and then carried down, across her stomach and then down further, he skimmed across her pale fuzz and then dipped between.

“Ohhhhh!” she bolted up only to be pulled back down by the restraints.

Dean held that buzzing humming thing right on her clitoris and the sensations that swept through her were unreal.

She tried to pull her knees together, but he easily knocked them back and Shelly for the first time felt truly helpless and at her seducer’s mercy.

The orgasm began deep inside and began to bubble up through her.

She gurgled – she actually gurgled like a baby, and then she gasped, and she shook, and she let out a loud scream of pure joy.

Dean would be forever thankful that he had padded this room for noise relief. He needed blissful silence for a sound night’s sleep, but the upside of that was that almost no sound escaped either.

Shelly could scream and cry as much as she needed too and neither of them had to worry about the police suddenly banging down the door and spoiling their mood!

Her legs flopped slightly as she came down from her orgasm, but Dean only smiled as he kept the thing in place and reached up to tweak her nipple.

“Ahh ... ah please ... not again ... not so ... SooooooOOON! Her head went back, and she bucked her hips helplessly.

“That was more like an after orgasm, than a true one!” Dean told her softly, and then grinned evilly. “Now I can stay like this all night my love – or until you promise to come back tomorrow – it’s your choice!”

He tweaked again harder on her nipple, and pressed a little firmer against her clit, and she gasped and began to arch up again.

“Ooooh!”

“Say the words baby, any time now just say the words!”

“Yes!” she finally managed to gasp as her forced orgasm diminished. “Anything ... yes I will come tomorrow – the day after – forever! I will stay here for ever!”

Dean stilled suddenly and his finger thing came away abruptly.

“You mean it?” he demanded huskily.

“Yes,” she gasped out as the fluttering in her stomach began again, but this time with a new, much more basic – much more desperate desire.

“Yes, Dean, but I need you now – anything; I will do anything – be anything you need me to be – but I need to feel you inside me – now!”

Dean had never got out of his clothes so fast in his entire life – he clearly heard several seems split, but they were only clothes, whereas Shelly’s need was a call to his own needs.

He moved between her legs but then hesitated. “Do you want me to release you from the restraints?” he asked uncertainly.

She smiled as she showed that she had enough freedom to wrap her arms around his neck even if her legs could only lift a little.

“Later!” she whispered at his mouth as she slowly sucked in his bottom lip and began to suckle.

He slid smoothly into her and barely waited for her to adjust.

In truth she didn’t need to adjust, she was so wet and so supple that it was like a hot knife through butter.

He instantly began to pull back out again – only to push straight back in, in short strong thrusts.

The jingle of the chains as her hands moved to cup his face, was probably the most erotic sound he’d ever heard, and her tongue on his lips was so feather light and tantalising that he groaned as he leaned down to capture her lips and savage them, with his own. His tongue invaded her mouth as his dick invaded her body, and Shelly was doing everything that she could to goad him on.

He thrust hard and fast, and deeper; and as the urgency in him grew, so it did in Shelly too.

“Babes,” he growled against her mouth, “I can’t hold on ... I have too...”

“Yes, Dean, fill me with your seed, fill me with your cum ... show me how much you want me!”

She pulled in suddenly and he felt his dick being tugged and squeezed by her, as she started to literally milk him, with her internal muscles.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.