A Festive Affair - Cover

A Festive Affair

Copyright© 2020 by angie65

Chapter 13

Romantic Story: Chapter 13 - Will it just be for the season... or will it take them into the New Year and beyond as well?

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

He knew that by telling her, rather than surprising her, he would increase her sense of anticipation.

He could hear her slight increase in breathing, and the way she squirmed in her seat, told him she was already aroused.

Gods it would have been so easy to just pull over somewhere and reach over to touch her, to bring her to fulfilment here and now, but he kept his attention on the road, and the traffic around him, savouring these moments before.

His apartment was a top floor apartment, and the six floors elevator ride up, was completed in total silence, with Dean’s hand resting lightly on her back.

His apartment was a simple affair, with tiled floors and muted décor.

The living room sofa was a deep leather three-seater, with a couple of separate armchairs to go with it, which she caught a fleeting glimpse of as they sailed by.

Dean led her straight past the living area – straight through to his bedroom, complete with the aforementioned bed, and the hinted at chains and cuffs.

Shelly looked in awe at the setting in front of her, right out of one her deepest, darkest fantasies.

He helped her to take off her coat, and then threw it across to land on a chair. He decided not to delay things with pointless conversation, but to begin what he hoped would be a night for them both to remember.

“Take off your shoes.”

She allowed them to slip off a little and then kicked each of them to the side – out of the way.

She curled her toes into the thick carpet – the only carpet in his apartment.

Then he walked around her a couple of times, studying her from all angles.

“Why do you insist on torturing your hair like that? Let it down – let it free.”

She took out the two pins, and her hair tumbled around her shoulders, and down her back.

“Very nicely done,” he complemented as he took a length of it and ran it through his fingers loving how soft and silky it felt.

She was shaking he suddenly realised, but as he looked into her smoky blue eyes, he could see she was shaking from excitement, from arousal.

“I think we need to strip things down a bit,” he murmured huskily into her ear as he circled her again, and Shelly whimpered.

“You’re so hot my lovely, perhaps you need to cool off ... to shed some of your day’s burdens some of your day’s attire.”

He came up behind her and pulled her hard against him, and then his hands went to the button on her trousers.

“Here, let me help.”

Shelly had often fantasised about steamy encounters like this. Of a dominant man coming along and taking control, of playing with her any way he wished.

Always before her shadowy faceless seducer would use her and torment her until they both reached fulfilment.

Now she knew that the shadowy seducer would no longer be faceless. Dean was everything she had fantasised about – and more.

His breath felt hot on the back of her neck as he released her trousers and allowed them to fall around her feet.

She gave a little squeal of surprise, when he suddenly lifted her up, and out of them.

He held her against the length of him, seemingly with no effort at all, as one hand cupped her breast.

“Ssh, my lovely, when you squeal like that it makes my blood boil; it fills me with all sort of unwholesome urges.

He allowed her to slide down then, slowly so that she landed gently on her feet, but not before feeling every inch of the length of him.

He walked around her again and stopped in front her.

She was smouldering.

Her hair hung around her face in disarray, her eyes glistened, and her cheeks were pink with heat. Her blouse hung down to the top of her thighs but left her shapely legs on full display.

Dean knew that things just did not get any better than this.

He realised then that Shelly was the one, the one he wanted for the rest of his life.

Now all he had to do was convince her of that!

He stood in front of her again, and she sucked in a breath when he suddenly reached out and started to flick open the buttons on her blouse.

As he came to the last one, he allowed the blouse to simply drape, and Shelly found that she was holding her breath – waiting.

“You really are so beautiful,” he murmured huskily. “I could keep you here forever,”

‘Oh yes please!’ the thought went through her head, and with a jolt she realised that she was falling right into her old trap ... love – it must always end in love everlasting – and of course it never did; she knew that it didn’t exist!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.