A Festive Affair - Cover

A Festive Affair

Copyright© 2020 by angie65

Chapter 11

Romantic Story: Chapter 11 - Will it just be for the season... or will it take them into the New Year and beyond as well?

Caution: This Romantic Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Dean shrugged almost self-consciously as Shelly looked at him from a flaming red face, but with eyes that glittered hotly.

“Like I said it was a bit of a shock to me too – but,” he shrugged again as he sat back down at the kitchen table, waiting to see what she would do next.

She hesitated for a moment, but then she smiled a little smile as she sashayed closer.

“If the truth be known,” she said in a husky tone. “I thought of you when I dressed this morning, I hoped to show you what I had put on underneath.”

She leaned against the table and slowly lifted the hem of her skirt; just a little just enough to show the little frilly suspender strap holding up the black lacy stocking.

Dean let out a slow breath as he stroked up her thigh, and under her skirt.

“So not so prim and proper ... not a good girl at all, but a bad girl, in hiding?”

She leaned back against the table and her breathing quickened. “Ooh am I bad girl? Do I need to be punished like a bad girl should be?” she asked in a slightly squeaky voice.

Dean’s hand flicked open several buttons on the blouse, not particularly caring if they tore the fabric in the process. The lacy black bra covered so little of her ample breast that it would have been barely visible under the thick white blouse.

He gave it the slightest of tugs and her nipples popped out almost as though they had been waiting.

He so badly wanted to lean closer and take one of those little buds into his mouth, but he controlled himself enough to sit back again.

“Do you think you need to be punished?” he demanded in his firmest – unimpressed – boss voice.

She gave a little pout and shrugged her shoulders. “If I am bad then there has to be a consequence.”

He reached out and pinched her nipple hard.

“My understanding of naughty girls and punishment is that a good spanking is the first order of business.”

She gave a little gasp, whether it was from the pain or the verdict, he was not sure.

“If that is your judgement,” she agreed.

Dean thought he was going to cum in his trousers she was so god damned hot – and he was so turned on. But she wanted to play a sex game – obviously, and he would show her that he could play too!

“Give me a kiss first!” he demanded. “A proper slut’s kiss.”

She leaned closer, and her lips found his as he just sat there.

She pressed harder, forcing his mouth to open and then she put her tongue in to dance with his. She nibbled lightly on his bottom lip and then sucked it briefly before going back in, as she deepened the kiss further, pushing her tongue over his and swirling it around his hot mouth.

When she drew back hesitantly Dean was breathing heavy.

“Very good – my bad little girl, now bend over my lap.”

She actually gave a little whimper, and her bottom lip quivered slightly.

Not only hot but a damned good little actress too!

“I’m waiting.”

She hitched her skirt a little and then stretched over his lap, noting with a wicked little thrill, the erection that was lying in wait there.

Dean slowly pulled her skirt up admiring her stocking covered thighs, as he stroked her skin. Up over the lacey top and then he cupped her satin clad cheek. He tugged at the frilly knickers, as he carefully pulled them down to her knees, holding her in place with his arm.

He again caressed the cheek now bare and quivering in anticipation.

Gods she was so curvy – so sexy, he was going to screw her but good later – but now, now he was going to...

His hand came down with a quick resounding, Slap!

Shelly’s head shot up in surprise and she let out a husky little cry as she felt that first sting of his hand.

Dean rubbed the rosy pink cheek again and leaned forward a little.

“Count for me baby,” he murmured softly. “Count out a nice round half a dozen.”

His hand landed again, making a satisfying Slap sound, and again she gave a little cry.

“One...” she whispered.

The light sting, showed that he wasn’t taking it too seriously; but as his big heavy hand landed on her soft cheek, she felt more turned on that she had felt in a very long time.

Slap.

“Two,” she whimpered.

“Three ... four ... five...”

He rubbed lightly again on her now rosy red ass cheeks savouring the moment before his last one.

Slap!

“Six!”

“Very good – my bad little girl,” he murmured as he continued to rub her cheeks.

She would have happily stayed where she was, simply enjoying the feel of his touch on her heated flesh, but it was not the most comfortable of positions and she could feel the blood rushing to her head.

“Can I stand up now, please,” she asked huskily.

He lifted his arm to release her and she stood up straight.

Her face was all flushed and her eyes were smoking. And her neatly plaited hair was whisping here, there and everywhere.

Dean frowned as he studied her.

“Your hair,” he said. “Let it loose – don’t fix it back like that.”

She went to tug her skirt down but he tapped her hand lightly.

“Leave it like that!” he snapped. “And do as I say.”

And so, there she stood, with her boobs hanging over her bra, and her shirt all askew, and her skirt hitched up around her waist revealing her suspenders and a little triangle of fuzz – showing she was a true blond.

Her knickers were still round her knees, and despite it all that, she still looked as sexy as hell, in fact the sexiest he had seen her to date!

He stared her up and down insolently, as she lifted her hands to finger comb the plait out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.