Your Mom Is Hot - Cover

Your Mom Is Hot

by Daisy Desiree

Copyright© 2020 by Daisy Desiree

Erotica Sex Story: My son and his friends only take but I show how we all can benefit.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mother   Son   Light Bond   .

“Your mom is so fucking hot,” Aaron says.

“Fuck yea!” concurs Matt.

Johnny looks uncomfortable.

“You ever think of fucking her!” asks Aaron.

“My own mom?” Johnny responds incredulously. “No!”

“Come on!” Aaron laughs in disbelief. “She’s so hot! I so want to fuck her!”

Matt and Sam affirm.

“We need to fuck her!” Aaron crows.


I never hear that conversation between my son Johnny and his three high school senior friends. It happens when I leave the house to go shopping. All the boys are at my place playing video games together like they do all the time. I imagine they think of me as a hot mom.

I’m only 36 and I have an 18-year old son in his final year of high school. I got pregnant in high school and gave birth to Johnny when I was only 18.

Life is hard as expected after I become a young mom. My parents are hard on me and won’t let me go party. I have a child to take care of. I have night school to go to. I need to work. My entire life becomes Johnny, work, and school for the next five years. I look back and I’m grateful for how restrictive my parents were. They made me grow up.

I get a job as an admin assistant with a lending company and I work hard because for the last few years that’s all I know how to do in contrast to how I was in school where I was an average C Becky. My name is Rebecca officially but I’ve gone by Becky forever.

My company likes me and I get training and I advance. I’m able to get my own place, a two-bedroom apartment. Now that I’m out of my parents’ house I date. I’m 23 now. My straight blonde hair, blue eyes, wide smile, big bust, and shapely figure all in a five foot five, 120-pound body has attracted guys the last five years but I wouldn’t and couldn’t do anything about it. With my own place, I can ask my parents to babysit Johnny at their house. I don’t tell them it’s so I can bring guys home and enjoy sex and hopefully find real love. When men discover I have a five year old, they either bail on me or fuck me once then ghost me. What is wrong with men? I become resigned that I will only find sex but not love.

When Johnny is a little older, I put him to bed and leave even though I know I’m not supposed to, so I can bring a guy home to satisfy my physical yearnings. Johnny sometimes wakes up during the night and walks into my bedroom while a guy and I are in the middle of it. It freaks the man out and it freaks me out. Johnny sometimes asks the man if he is his daddy. This freaks out one man so much that he leaves so fast that he forgets his pants. Seriously. He races out only in his underwear. I often try to explain to Johnny that I don’t know where his father is but my son is only seven. He doesn’t understand.

I come to a hard decision. No more men over. No more hooking up. I will not date until Johnny graduates high school. It does no good for him to see a revolving door of men in our lives. No more sex. The inadequacies of self-pleasure is all I will enjoy.

Without men in my life, I focus on my job and raising my son the best I can as a single mom. I get promoted and another promotion at work. I buy this nice two-story, three-bedroom house in a good neighborhood. I’ve become a suburban mom!

It’s not like life becomes all butterflies and unicorns and certainly not how great life would be if unicorns could fart out butterflies. I’m raising a teenage boy. I am the youngest of three girls. I have no idea what it’s like to raise a boy but I think I’m doing ok. It’s all any parent can hope for.


When I return from the store, all the boys’ eyes follow me. They’re probably hoping I brought home a snack.

“We got to do it,” says Aaron softly but not quiet enough.

I ask, “Do what?”

“Uh...”

He looks awkward. I smile and head to the kitchen. Must be a private conversation. I won’t intrude.

“Make it happen, Johnny,” Aaron says.

“Why? How?”

“You live here. Figure it out.”

I walk out of earshot and hear no more.

I ask that evening. “Was Aaron pressuring you to do something you don’t want to do?”

“No ... I ... uh...”. His face reddens. It looks more pronounced because of his blonde hair. Just like mine. “It’s just a school project.”

“Can I help?”

He looks even more flustered.

“Uh ... no, Mom. I’ll take care of it.”

“Ok, but if I can do anything for you, just say so.”

“Sure, Mom. Ok.”

He looks like it’s a great relief when our conversation ends.


I step out of my shower. That’s strange. Johnny’s phone is propped up in the corner of the sink counter. What’s it doing in here? I dry off and wrap myself in a towel.

“Johnny?” I say rapping lightly on his bedroom door and enter. He is on his bed. “I found your phone in my bathroom.”

“Oh ... uh ... there it is. I couldn’t find it.”

“What were you doing in my bathroom?” It’s not a big deal but I can’t think of any reason he’d have to use the master bathroom.

“I ... was looking for towels.”

“There in the hallway closet.”

“Oh, thanks Mom.”

“Here’s your phone.” I toss it lightly on his bed.

He grabs it. “Thanks, Mom. I need to ... uh ... send vid ... pics ... um ... something to my friends.” He quicky adds, “For school ... my school project.”

I return to my room. Strange. Johnny seems so flustered. Stranger more is the way he looked at me. He’s seen me many times wrapped in a towel but if he was anyone but my son, I’d swear he was checking out my body.


“Mom?” Johnny says a few days later.

“Just a second,” I say. I’m changing into my night shirt before I go to sleep.

My son suddenly appears.

“Johnny!” I protest. I’m only in my panties. My hands rise up and cover my boobs.

“Sorry,” he says. He’s weirdly holding his phone pressed up against his stomach.

“Go on!” He’s just standing there.

He backs out of my bedroom.

I get into my night shirt and lie on my back in my bed. I turn off the light. I can’t sleep. My mind is stewing and thinking. I turn on my nightstand lamp and head to Johnny’s room.

“Are you trying to film me naked?” I challenge.

“What?” Johnny reacts. “No. You can check my phone.” He holds it out.

I put my hand up declining it.

“Sorry,” I mumble and leave.

What was I thinking? Johnny wouldn’t do that.


Another couple days later, Johnny knocks on my bedroom door. “Mom?’

“Come in.”

He enters and I immediately notice he’s carrying handcuffs.

“I’m really sorry for walking in on you the other day.”

“It’s ok. What’s that for?” I point.

He holds the cuffs up. “Um ... Abbie is wanting to try this ... and ... I was wondering if I could put them on you so I know how tight to make them?”

I laugh. I can’t help it.

I know Johnny is having sex with his girlfriend and he knows I know. I decided as he matured that I’d supply protection so he wouldn’t make a girl pregnant like what happened to me. I regret the young pregnancy but not Johnny. My son is the most amazing part of my life. I had the awkward sex talk with Johnny three years ago that embarrassed the hell out of him then gave him a box of condoms and said I’d pay for them all through high school. He slept with another girl before dating Abbie but she’s been his steady girl for a while. Who knows? In four or five years they might get married but a lot of life changes happen in these next years that can pull relationships apart.

“No,” I finally say, shaking my head and grinning.

“But Mom...”

“Talk with her. She’ll be able to tell you what’s ok.”

“Would cuffing her to the headboard be good?”

I look at my headboard. “I have no idea. Is it like mine?”

“No, she has a twin bed.” I have a queen. I’m not sure why that would matter.

“Sorry, Johnny but I know nothing about this. I never tried it and have no interest in trying it.”

“I’d do it real fast then let you go.”

“Talk to Abbie.”

He nods and leaves looking frustrated. I stare at my headboard. There’s nowhere to connect handcuffs anyway.


Johnny’s friends Aaron, Matt, and Sam are in the living room glued to the video game as usual when I get home from work on Friday. They’re going to spend the weekend. I know they will barely move from their current positions.

“Do you want me to order pizza as usual?” I ask the boys after I change out of my work clothes into a comfortable t-shirt and shorts. I already know the answer.

“Yes,” Johnny replies.

“Oh, yes” Aaron says in a weird creepy way that seems to match how he’s looking at me. It feels almost leering. My mom sense has made me feel uncertain about Aaron but he’s never done anything to make me actually distrust him.

Matt and Sam don’t even look at me which is weird too. My mom sense tells me they are good boys.

The pizza arrives in 30 minutes. I also ordered a salad for my own dinner. The boys’ metabolism allows them to eat constantly. When I hit 30, I had to start watching what I eat or I’d gain weight which sucks. I miss not worrying about what I eat.

After eating, I go to my room and watch TV and look at things on my phone while sitting up with pillows propped up behind me. When 9 pm comes around, I change into a nightshirt and continue looking at my distractions. Moments later all four boys come into my room.

“Is everything ok?” I sit up straighter ready to get off the bed to take care of whatever might be going on. The guest boys have never come into my room before.

Johnny says, “I ... um ... we...”

“What’s with the handcuffs?” I ask, noticing each boy has a set in his hands.

Aaron is looking at the bed. “This won’t work.”

“I told you,” Johnny says.

“Come on,” says Aaron.

The boys traipse out.

What was that all about?

I forget to ask Johnny about it later.

The next morning. “I thought the boys were staying until Sunday?”

“Um ... something came up,” Johnny answered. “Can they stay next weekend?”

“Sure.”


Next Friday arrives and it’s the usual thing when I get home from work. The four boys are statues blankly staring at the big screen. The only movements are small, rapid motions of their fingers. Pizza is delivered. I picked up a chicken caesar salad for myself. I change into my nightshirt early. I can’t find anything to watch. Why am I paying for three streaming services that have nothing interesting? I’m tired anyway so I shut off my light and go to sleep.

I don’t hear my door open. I don’t hear whispering.

I wake up when my overhead light is turned on and a body heavily lands on top of mine.

“Wh... ?” It’s Aaron on top of me.

He grabs my wrists and stretches them out while other hands grab my ankles and spreads open my legs. A hand grabs my left wrist. My legs are tied. I look to my left and it’s my Johnny putting my left wrist into a rope tie. My right wrist is grabbed and roped. It’s Matt doing it.

“Is she tight?” Aaron asks from on top of me.

“Almost,” says Matt.

“Legs,” says Sam.

“Good here,” says Johnny.

“Ok,” says Matt.

Aaron slowly gets off me pushing air out of me.

I’m tied spreadeagle. Ropes apparently go under my bed. The knots look clever and feel tight. I’m not moving.

“YouTube is awesome,” says Matt.

“Thanks,” says Sam. “Um ... how do we undress her?”

After a silent pause, Aaron says, “Cut her clothes off.”

Johnny says, “I’ll get scissors.” He leaves the room.

“What do you want?” I demand while trying to pull on my arm restraints but I can’t move.

“You’re so fucking hot, Miss Becky,” Aaron answers. “We want to fuck you.”

Matt and Sam nod.

My mind forms several incomplete thoughts. I don’t know how to reply or what to say.

“Don’t you have girlfriends?” I finally say.

“What does that matter? You’re hot.”

Johnny returns with scissors. He cuts my favorite, most comfortable nightshirt starting at the bottom, going up to the neck, then cuts through the sleeves. The other boys yank my shirt out from under me. It feels abrasive. They toss the remains on the floor. I’m in plain white underwear. My son takes the scissors and cuts through at each leg. Aaron eagerly pulls the material out from under my butt.

All four 18-year old boys gather at the end of the bed and stare at my pussy. I’ve kept it clean and bare. It’s part of my routine like shaving my legs and underarms. The boys are frozen. Haven’t they ever seen a pussy before? Porn obviously but only my Johnny do I know for sure has seen a live pussy and had sex.

“Your mom is so hot!” Aaron says. “Look at that pussy!”

Matt and Sam murmur agreement.

“I could look at this all day,” says Matt.

“I’m first,” says Aaron.

He undresses and I see a scrawny boy ... young man crawl over me. He looks down at me with a leering smile that makes me turn my head to the side to look away. He places his body on top of mine. He doesn’t feel that heavy but still his weight pushes me into the mattress. His stiff dick is pushing, probing, and I know when it’s in the right spot but he misadjusts and rubs over me instead. It’s a few more seconds of pressing and rubbing until his dick returns to where it will enter me and this time it slips into my opening. He knows it and lifts up his torso briefly then steadily powers his dick inside me.

It’s been ten plus years since I had a dick inside my pussy. Over ten years since I had the feeling of being filled. Aaron’s dick causes memories to flood back to the many previous dicks I’ve experienced. Aaron feels thinner compared to most but my pussy still grips around him. His deepness feels normal. He thrusts. It’s been a long time since I felt the motion of a dick moving inside me. I’ve missed this feeling so much. If only the circumstances were different then this might be enjoyable. He’s groaning and gasping and fucking me faster. I have no doubt that he’s enjoying me.

“Fuck!” he shouts. “Fuuuuuuuck!” He then hisses as I feel a hard warm big spurt of cum shoot against my walls. His dick continues to spasm.

I’ve missed that feeling too. Normally a man cumming inside me gives me a sense that I belong to him, that he’s placed his mark on me, in me. That’s why one-night stands are so hard. I’m already feeling attached to the man after it’s over. I’ve opened myself up literally and figuratively. I’ve bared my soul. I always desire more than a single night of sex.

“Did you like that?” Aaron taunts as he gets off me. “She is awesome,” he tells the boys. “Just like I thought she would be.” The way Aaron is going on, I think I just claimed his virginity.

As Aaron continues to crow how well he fucked me, Matt climbs on top of me. He’s a little overweight so my body presses down more.

“Ow! Ow!” I react. “My boob!”

He looks confused.

“You’re squishing it.”

He lifts up and I get relief. The way he got down trapped my breast. My boob flops to the side. Matt gets interested in my boob and he grabs it and squeezes it.

“Easy,” I say.

“Sorry,” Matt apologizes which I guess is a good thing considering the situation.

“It was just squished under your body so it’s a little sore now.”

Obviously I normally wouldn’t be giving instructions to a boy ... young man who’s about to fuck me but I don’t want more pain.

He lies back down and asks, “Is this ok?”

“Yes,” I say knowing the question is about my boob and not whether it’s ok to fuck me.

Matt’s rigid dick begins to probe for entry. He often slides on top and over my clit which feel surprisingly stimulating. It takes a while for him to find my opening. If I wasn’t tied, I’d grab his dick and position it just to get this over with. I gasp when he finally and suddenly achieves partial entry. With a steady push, I have Matt’s dick inside me. He feels normal size in stretching me and filling me.

“Oh, wow!” Matt gasps which makes me think my pussy just claimed another virgin. I’m fairly certain Sam is a virgin too. He seems too awkward to ever ask a girl out, let alone get under her skirt.

Matt thrusts immediately. I can tell from the rhythm that he’s going to cum fast. He adjusts forward so he’s pushing into me deeper and now when he thrusts, he’s mashing down against my clit. I gasp softly with each drive into me. It feels good. I would love this sex if not for being tied up and only being used. I would want to be a participant and not simply something for the boys to have their fun. He’s too fast for me to feel really good. His dick is throbbing and shooting cum into me after only a couple of minutes. I have cum leaking out and running into my ass crack. It feels disgusting.

“Thank you,” he says as if I had a choice. He leans down to kiss my lips but I turn my head so he only gets my left cheek. “You’re amazing.”

Now it’s Sam’s turn. He’s the smallest of the boys but he’s still bigger and heavier and stronger than any 120-pound woman and especially one tied to her bed.

“Do you really want to do this?” I quietly say as he crawls over me.

“Yes,” he says. “You’re really pretty.”

It’s nice that he thinks I’m pretty but I’m sure there are a lot of girls at school prettier than me.

He lies down on me and his dick instantly roots around. The head rubs over my clit causing my gasp then it slides between my lips then with a firm push Sam’s hard dick is inside me. I gasp again. Sam is a fuller size and his firmness is greater than the first two boys. My pussy wraps around his dick more as his fullness stretches me more. My eyes widen in surprise and I look up into his face but his gaze is far off as I think he’s blown away by the feeling of his first time being inside a pussy. I could be wrong as I can’t read his mind but I think I might know what a virgin boy might feel.

“Do you like it?” I whisper. “Do you like being inside me?”

He simply nods and groans as he begins the motion of fucking me.

Why did I ask that? What’s wrong with me? Why would I ask that? It’s sex. Of course he likes it. Why would I care if he likes it? He’s fucking me while I’m restrained. Do I want him to like fucking me? Why would I want that? I’m going to hell.

Sam doesn’t feel like he goes any deeper than the first two but I feel extra filled by his thickness and it rubs my lonely pussy in a very pleasing way. I’m gasping as he’s fucking me. My head already feels like it’s crossing over into that special realm that only happens during pleasure but his tempo is too quick and I know I will not reach the apex. Sam groans at the same time his dick stops its motion inside me. I feel hot cum as his dick throbs and spasms. It feels like quite the load.

As he rises up, I almost ask if he liked fucking me but I stop myself. What is wrong with me that I would even think to ask that? I’m going to hell.

There’s a new weight on the bed.

“Johnny,” I say in surprise as his naked body crawls over mine.

“Hi, Mom,” he says.

“You want to do this too?” I say shocked.

“Yea, Mom, I do.” He puts his body on top of mine.

There’s so many questions I want to ask. Why would you want to fuck your mom? What about Abbie? Did you break up? Is she not good enough? You do know you came out of there when you were born?

All I can say is “Why?”

“We all think you’re hot, Mom.”

Johnny is the fastest to find my opening and penetrate. I’m filled by my own son’s dick. He releases a small groan when he enters me. It’s that happy sound many men make when they first enter a pussy. He thrusts and there’s something familiar about this feeling and as his motion continues, I realize that his dick feels the same as the boy who impregnated me with Johnny. Somehow I can remember that feeling after all this time. There are some negative feelings about that moment but mostly it’s sweet feelings as the union produced my wonderful son. I can’t imagine a life not being the mother to my Johnny.

In a few minutes, Johnny is thrusting rapidly and I’m prepared to feel another throbbing dick and whatever more cum that will be put inside me. He gasping and pushing harder and then he stops and presses hard down which is on my clit and pleasure begins to float inside my body but then he gasps and his dick jerks and releases warm cum and my wave of pleasure fades.

The boys are not done. In the same order, I’m fucked again and they last a little longer but still too fast for me to achieve ultimate pleasure. Why am I thinking about orgasm? I’m tied down and the boys are using me and I’m wanting an orgasm? What is wrong with me? I’m going to hell.

Afterwards Aaron says, “Let’s go play more games. She’ll be here when we want to fuck her again.”

“Johnny,” I call out after the boys dress.

Johnny turns to me as the other boys leave. “Yea, Mom?

“Are you going to leave me here like this all night?”

“Yea, Mom. We’re going to fuck you all weekend.’

I swallow. All weekend?

“What about Abbie?” I ask. “I thought you and her are having sex.”

“She doesn’t need to know. I got to go.” He motions to the door and leaves.

I can’t turn off the overhead light. I can’t move. I can’t do anything. I can’t wipe my pussy as it keeps dripping out cum. It feels so gross.

I close my eyes to block the light. Somehow I fall asleep.


I wake up in the morning.

“Johnny!” I call out. “Johnny!” I struggle against my bonds but I’m as tied up tight as I was last night. “Johnny!”

Johnny is the first to show up. He looks half-asleep. I probably woke him since they usually stay up late night playing.

“What is it, Mom?” he yawns.

“I need to go to the bathroom.”

The other boys straggle in.

Aaron says, “We can’t let you do that?”

“Do you want me to go on the bed?” I retort. “If you plan to fuck me again, do you want to do it in a puddle of pee and a pile of shit?”

“All my mom wants to do is go to the bathroom,” Johnny says.

“We can tie her up again after,” says Matt.

Johnny starts working on my ties.

“Yea, alright,” says Aaron

The other boys join in and I’m free. I sit up and rub my wrists. However they tied me didn’t cause any physical pain. It feels good to have nothing around them again.

“It looks like you already peed,” Aaron suddenly says pointing between my legs.

“That’s where all your cum dripped out of me,” I correct.

“Oh, that’s cool!”

No, it’s not cool. My bed is going to smell like cum for weeks!

I finally close my legs. It feels good to close them. I turn and sit on the edge of the bed.

“Are you ok, Mom?” Johnny asks.

“I just feel a little stiff,” I reply then rue the choice of words.

I stand and exclaim, “Oh frogs!”. I dash to the bathroom.

“Hey, what are you... ?” Aaron says but I don’t hear the rest.

I sit on the toilet and ... yes, I made it.

“What’s wrong, Mom?” Johnny asks.

“When I stood all your cum wanted to flow out of me. I don’t want it all over the carpet.”

“Oh, ok.”

“How much cum did we put in you?” Sam asks.

“A lot,” I answer. I keep pushing and more cum keeps plopping into the toilet.

“That’s cool.”

“Hey guys, can I have a little privacy while I go to the bathroom?”

“Sure, Mom,” Johnny says.

The boys back out. I stand and begin to close the door.

“Wait a minute!” Aaron says, putting his foot in the doorway. He pushes to reopen it. Matt helps him and the door is pushed back open.

I retreat to the toilet since I still need to go.

“You were going to lock us out!” Aaron accuses.

He’s correct but I’m not going to admit it. “I just wanted some privacy.”

“We fucked you. Why do you need privacy?”

I shrug and feign ignorance. “A girl wants privacy when she’s going to the bathroom. We don’t like to share smells and farts like boys do.”

“You can’t close the door.”

I shrug again. “Sure, I can understand why you were thinking that.”

“I think you need to be punished.”

“Punished?” interjects Johnny. “Like how?”

I’m glad Johnny is coming to my rescue.

“Really,” I say. “I wasn’t thinking. I know you want to fuck me more. Why would I lock you out?” The answer is obvious but I hope I phrased the question in a way they would believe me. “Why don’t you go back downstairs and when I’m done here, I’ll make breakfast. Does that sound good? I’ll even stay naked.”

“Yes, you’ll be naked until we’re done with you,” snarls Aaron. I really don’t like that boy’s tone. “But the only time you’re alone is when you’re tied to the bed or tied to something else.”

“You want to tie me to the toilet?” I ask. I’m mocking him but I hope he doesn’t pick up on it.

“Are you done?”

“It’s hard to focus when I’m being accused of things I didn’t do.”

“Everybody be quiet.”

The silence feels awkward and it’s equally awkward to have four boys watching me while they wait for me to pee and poop. Should I sing triumphant music when I’m done?

Finally good things happen and I wipe and clean up. I stand.

“Downstairs!” Aaron says, grabbing my wrist roughly. “Grab her other wrist.”

Matt does so. Unfortunately it’s a wise move on Aaron’s part as I would have tried to breakaway on the stairs by knocking him unbalanced and he would have to release me to stay steady and I would run to the downstairs bathroom and lock myself in.

We go to my small dining room table that seats four.

“Pull out a chair,” demands Aaron to me.

Such a bossy boy!

Johnny does so.

“Sit!” he commands.

“Do you want me to make breakfast now?” I ask from the chair. Ok, I’m being a smart ass but I’m fed up with Aaron.

“No, you’re going to eat breakfast now.”

He straddles the chair and I don’t like where this is heading. He opens up his pants and pulls them and his underwear down.

“Open your mouth and suck my cock!”

I try to stand but I’m pushed down by Matt.

I glance around. I’m not tied to the chair but it’s four boys against me. I reluctantly open my mouth.

I have a good view of Aarons’ dick as he steps forward. It’s five inches of firmness and a thinner girth like I felt inside my pussy. I begin to bob on it. Aaron gasps and thrusts his hips forward. I suck his dick knowing I’m about to get four consecutive mouthfuls of cum. It’s seven or eight hours since they fucked me but since they are young, they’ve probably already built up a decent cum load. I hope they taste ok. It varies so much from man to man.

He starts to rocks his hips back and forth. I gag as the head hits the back of my mouth.

“Don’t thrust,” I request. “Let me do it.”

He calms down. He can’t completely control not thrusting which I know is normal for guys but he lets me do most of the work.

I have him gasping and he’s arching his back and my mouth is sloppy with cum drool so I know he’s imminent. I mentally prepare to receive his release. He resumes thrusting. I tighten my lips around his shaft to increase stimulation and he fucks my mouth. I gag often and slobber drips out of my mouth feeling gross on my chin. I press my hands against his stomach so he doesn’t go as deep.

“Oh fuck!” he shouts.

His dick twitches forcefully and the first spurt floods my mouth with his gooey salty cum. His dick continues to pulse adding smaller and smaller amounts. I take an initial swallow to clear the accumulation then after his dick softens and slips out of my mouth, I swallow several times to clear my mouth. The natural stickiness always makes it a challenge to swallow and I always discover more salty flavor later.

Matt is ready and he steps forward with his slightly shorter but normal girth dick. Are they always going to go in the same order? Why did I think that? What does it matter? I feel a little tired from the first dick and now I have a second and I will have a third. I glance at Johnny, and a fourth.

I open my mouth and accept Matt’s dick. As I work on it, he thrusts his hips forward so it’s deeper but he doesn’t thrust. I attack his dick with my tongue and perform hard sucks as if I could pull his cum out. I want to make each boy cum as fast as I can so this is over. Matt begins a gentle thrust. Nothing too deep and dick drool dribbles into my mouth. I clamp my lips so only the head stays in my mouth then do short quick bobs, lashing my tongue over the spongy crown.

“Ohhhhhh!” Matt groans.

My efforts are rewarded, so to speak, with a mouthful of cum. The first spurt is small and it fools me because the second one contains the bulk of his release. I briefly gag then let my mouth fill. His dick softens and retreats. I swallow and his dick exits. I swallow a few more times.

As expected Sam, steps up to take his turn. It looks an average length but it’s meatier. This hard stiff object is what surprised me by making me feel good last night. I take a deep breath of resignation and open my mouth. I bob slowly. I’m tired again and need to wait for another energy renewal. Because Johnny fucked me last night, I feel sure that I will end up sucking his dick next. Sam gasps frequently so he doesn’t mind that I’m taking my time. What guy wouldn’t want to prolong it? When I’m in the zone, I want it to last. It’s normal. My mind wanders. What would it feel like to have Sam’s dick in my pussy for a longer time? It amazed me in the two short times he fucked me. It would ... What the... ? Why am I fantasizing about his dick? I’m going to hell.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.