Hell's Angels vs the Alien Horde - Cover

Hell's Angels vs the Alien Horde

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story combines a bit of The Walking Dead with the Looters of my "Rule Number One is to Survive." I have it planned to be up to a novella length but will bring it to a quick conclusion if reader interest wanes.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Aliens   Post Apocalypse   Body Swap   Paranormal   Zombies   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Transformation   Violence  

(Author’s Note) I recommend you read part I before this content because it is tied in directly with the story continuity. I apologize for the delay in updating this story. I expect it will be about 20 chapters in length.


The San Bernadino area was historically a hot place to live in more ways than one. It was on the route of the endless lines of transient invaders from south of the border. Mostly an agricultural region, it had little in the way of more hedonistic Los Angeles area further north and along the Pacific coastline.

In fact, the San Bernadino area was sort of Russian style exile to Siberia from the seat of central power along the California coastal area.

Douglas knew he was banished there by the club because of the mistakes made in the handling of the Port finances in San Diego but he pretended to not care about his punishment because he was a proud man, and his ego would not accept that he was in the wrong.

His newly acquired personal piece of ass was called Maria and she was both anal and submissive. That was a combination seldom found in such an attractive young female with gloriously white skin and plump yielding flesh covering her posterior flanks. He liked her attitude with her constant haunting smile and her sounds of pleasure when he attended to business with carnal finality.

The clubhouse in San Bernadino was a faint shadow of the splendor of the Salt Lake City headquarters or the primary California club in San Diego, but they did the best with the resources they had, and he emphasized the need for the members to always assume a low profile to stay out of law enforcement’s targeted projects to crack down on organized gangs on the West Coast.

Even now, Sal sat across the desk from him and was unable to meet his eye because he knew things were suspiciously unstable in the valley and he was unable to report any facts or figures about the Alien Horde that had encroached their historically safe drug routes into the surrounding counties with a stiff competition that forced them to lower their prices by offering their product at a lower price.

Douglas had already contacted his source in Roswell about the strange members of the Alien gang that had seemingly arisen from nowhere to take over their key routes in the central valley. They were a secretive bunch. Mostly male and riding newer Harleys they had assumed control of the drug trade formerly belonging to the Hell’s Angels gang for many decades.

Douglas knew his authority was on the verge of liquidation if he was unable to reverse the circumstances in the very near future. One thing he noted was that the new strangers were somewhat reclusive in their nature, and they didn’t seem at all interested in using the female flesh around them for their personal services totally immune to feminine influence. He knew they were not gay in the true sense of the word but were more asexual or lacking in the weaknesses of normal human sexuality.

Sal was nervously picking on his ridiculous moustache that made him look like a parody of a Mexican bandit than a gang leader under his control.

He instructed Sal, “Go up to the Sacramento chapter and borrow five hardcases for me to do some scouting on the Alien Horde headquarters. I can’t use our boys because that outfit is keeping close tabs on all our members to keep from being exposed to our infiltration. Pick the nastiest guys you can find with no qualms about fucking them up if necessary.”

He also told Sal to avoid the Manson area in Death Valley because it had become a central area for the new gang’s logistical base and their defenses were ruthless and strong. Even the California Highway Patrol avoided the area as a “No Go” region for their patrols and they had an advisory for travelers to avoid transiting the area because of alleged heat issues.”

After Sal left with his two bodyguards on his mission, Douglas signaled Maria to come into his office for a quick blow job to relax his strained nerves. He watched her get down on her knees using the soft pillow underneath because sometimes it took a long time for him to shoot his load down her beautiful throat with a sense of complete abandon.

She licked his shaft and played with his bullet head with her long pointed tongue and sucked him inside her wet and wonderful mouth with sighs of sheer delight. This time she lowered her pretty face down to his hanging balls and she took them into her mouth licking and sucking them liked they belonged to her alone. He loved when she did that because it always got his load to start it long slow movement up into his shaft to be drained inside her lovely red lips fluttering around the base of his hard erection.

Maria added something new to the blow job equation by lowering her chin and her mouth to his hairy crack and inserting her tongue into his fast blinking anus with her saliva dripping lips up into his puckered hole making him harder than a rock at the same time. His prostate was throbbing with unbelievable desire as she ran her demanding tongue up inside his Hershey Highway.

Eventually, she returned to his hard shaft and surrounded his erection with her cherry red lips squeezing his hardness with her feminine needs.

Douglas reached down and pushed down her tattered jeans to expose her female tail. He pushed his inquisitive thumb up inside her brown eye and she sucked faster and harder than ever before. Soon, he had no choice but to allow his flood to move up into firing position inside his quivering shaft and when she touched his bullet head with her wet tongue, he had no escape from shooting his entire load up into her ready and wonderful mouth mixing his heated seeds with her sticky saliva in a pool of slick slime that oozed out of the corners of her submissive mouth.

He kept her on her knees and spanked her hard on both meaty cheeks. The sound of the hard spanks made them both instantly frenzied and they linked up cock to pussy and he entered her world of wet and wonderful pussy juice with a wild sloppy splash that made Maria explode in a frantic orgasm that made her legs and ankles vibrate with uncontrollable herks and jerks in every direction.

The five hardcases from the Sacramento chapter were a motley crew.

He met with them in his outdoor office on the nearby docks.

“Listen up, guys, I want you to lose the colors and the jackets for this assignment. We don’t want to tip our hand to this new gang and you guys have got to blend into the background while you are scouting out their club areas. I suggest you might take a few broads with you to make it seem like you are out for just riding with your bitch and not keeping tabs on these pricks.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.