How I Became a Porn Star - Cover

How I Became a Porn Star

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - To this day, I will never know why she chose me. I was just sitting in my local pub in my hometown when she came over and sat opposite me. It was 1980 and what she said next changed the rest my life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

I went back into the kitchen after my shower, Toni as always had arranged food, this time it was a buffet lunch, I helped myself to a couple of cheese sandwiches and a slice of pork pie and then sat at a table with Mandy.

Toni was pouring cups of tea and handing out cold bottled water. I took one of each, a morning of sex under the big studio lights certainly gave you a good thirst.

Andy and Carl were sitting together and had their heads in techie magazines, and Vicky and Bhavana were sitting with Sally, deep in conversation.

“You looked like you enjoyed that?” Mandy smiled.

“Hey, it is my job,” I replied with a wink.

“Yes, and it’s a job you are very good at young man!” she whispered and gave me a cheeky wink. I felt her hand stroking up my leg as we ate and then she was stroking my cock.

“I am not so sure about that,” I said and tucked into my lunch.

“So, Sally said she thinks your tan needs a top-up before the next film,” Mandy said with a cheeky grin. She moved her hand which was good as my cock was reacting as you would expect it would...

“Yes, I don’t suppose...” I started to say but she interrupted me.

“Yes, of course, come around tomorrow night and we can make an evening if it” Mandy grinned.

We exchanged looks and both knew by the end of the evening we would end up shagging like rabbits.

An hour or so later Sally called us to order and told us to be ready on set in fifteen minutes. I went into the boy’s dressing room and cleaned my teeth. I did not want to breathe cheesy breath all over Bhavna.

I walked out into the main studio, as always Andy and Carl were adjusting and tweaking their camera and sound equipment. Mandy was on the set; she was making last-minute changes and straightening the bed. Sally was making notes. Vicky came out of the girl’s dressing room and smiled at me.

She took me to one side, out of earshot of the others.

“Zak, was I okay?” she asked, “I felt so bloody nervous”.

“You did well, I know Sally will review the film and give you feedback,” I said, “but I think you did really well,”

She blushed and then kissed me on the cheek.

“I am looking forward to doing more films with you,” she said with a grin and cheeky wink.

“I am looking forward to working with you too,” I said and was about to ask if she wanted to do some private practice sessions when Toni led Bhavna out of the dressing room.

She looked amazing, she was wearing a white blouse and a short black skirt. I knew that Toni would have dressed her in the porn star uniform underneath.

Sally had seen them, and she called out to us.

“Right guys, how about we make a movie?” she called out, “we will use the same scenario as last time, is that okay with you guys?”

“That works for me, Sally!” I shouted out and walked onto the set.

“Of course,” Bhavna said, and Toni led her around to the back of the set.

“Okay, cameras are you good to go?” Sally shouted out.

“Yes Boss!” the two boys shouted out and the studio lights dimmed.

“Sound are you ready?” she called out.

“Yes, Sal!” Carl replied.

“Right 3... 2... 1 Action!” Sally called out.

I looked out at the cameras Sally, Mandy and Vicky were sitting in a row and looking on. I turned to the suitcase and started to take clothes out and put them into the drawers.

Bhavna came in through the door. She looked nervous and I was worried she might bottle out of the shoot.

“Hello Zak,” she said and planted a big wet kiss on my lips.

“Hello babe,” I said when she broke away from me

“You seem to have been working away for ages,” she said and kissed me again

“Have you missed me then?” I asked

“Yes, I have missed you ... I am as horny as hell,” she said with a giggle, and she dropped to her knees. She looked up at me and gave me a wink and smile.

I sensed Andy and Carl moving in for close-ups as Bhavna unzipped my trousers and pulled them down, my boxers soon followed them, and I stepped out of them and pulled my shirt over my head.

As soon as I was naked Bhavna took my cock in her hand. She stroked her hand up and down my shaft. I groaned ... she had a deft touch...

She caressed up to the tip and then slid back down to the base, I knew it would take longer than normal for my dick to react as it had been well used just an hour or so ago.

Looking down at the caramel-coloured fingers on my semi-erect cock was such a turn-on. she rubbed my cock over her downy cheeks. The smile on her face seemed real enough to me.

Then she slipped her lips over the crown of my dick. I stood with my hands on my hips looking down at Bhavna’s head as she bobbed up on my dick. Carl was getting some really arty close-ups.

I started to stroke the back of her head; I knew it was a shot that Sally loved.

I saw movement and Sally was walking onto the set...

“Do you like being face fucked Bhavna?” Sally asked.

Bhavna did not stop, she just nodded.

I put my other hand on the back of Bhavna’s head and started to face fuck her, thrusting my now hard cock into her mouth. I could feel her tongue lashing at me as I stood there. My balls were bouncing off her chin as I worked my cock in and out of her mouth.

I gave it to her hard for a good few minutes and from the look in her eyes, she was adoring it. When she grabbed the base of my cock and slipped her lips around my bell end, I knew she had had enough, so my hands left her head and I put them back on my hips.

I heard Sally giving her advice on how to suck a cock so that the cameras got some good footage. It was all about timing and angles, and the more films I did the more I learnt about both.

She soon had her alternating between suckling on my bell end and slurping my cock deep into her mouth. One of her hands cupped my balls and started to caress them gently.

Sally was talking to Andy and Carl and they were moving around getting some close-ups and side shots. It was all becoming the norm for me, and I did not get the nervous jitters I did the first couple of times I had been filmed.

The feeling of Bhavna’s lips around my shaft felt amazing, she was really putting in a lot of effort.

I slid my hand down and held the back of her head and gave her a few thrusts of the hips, driving my cock into her warm, wet, and willing mouth.

The smile in her eyes as she looked up at me told me she was really getting into it. My balls were bouncing off her chin and she was bloody loving it.

“Right Bhavna love I think that will do for that shot,” Sally called out,” Right Zak get her stripped off and give her a good seeing too”

There was a look of disappointment in Bhavna’s eyes, she was obviously a girl that liked to suck on a cock...

“We need to see Zak fucking you!” Sally explained after a worried look from Bhavna.

It was a tough job, but someone had to do it, I guess.

Bhavna stood up and I started to undress her, her skirt dropped to the floor and as I had guessed she was wearing lacy hold-up stockings and a lacy pair of panties.

Then I unbuttoned her blouse revealing her big boobies, again the bra was lacy and did little to keep her tits in check. I soon had the bra off and was mauling her melons. She had huge brown nipples and she liked to have them sucked, she was soon making all the right noises as I worked on her tits.

The set was soon full of moans and groans.

I made a show of biting and chewing on her big hard nipples, and it was obvious she was really enjoying it. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her cleavage, rubbing her big tits over my face. She had one in each hand and was rubbing the firm, warm flesh all over my face.

Andy and Carl were moving around, they liked to use sessions like this to practice new stuff, new shots etc.

As much as I loved her big caramel-coloured tits, I really wanted to bury my cock into her caramel-coloured cunt.

I pushed myself away from her and dropped to my knees, I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of her knickers and pulled them down exposing her gorgeous pussy. She was well-trimmed, and I could see beads of excitement on her thick pussy lips. I stood up and led her to the bed, she lay back, her legs wide open and it would have been rude not to give her quim a good tongue lashing.

Bhavna looked down at me and preempted my needs.

“Eat my pussy!” she growled, “I want you to tongue fuck me!”

I knew that Andy would move in close, the first few times this had happened it put me off a little bit but now after getting a few films under my belt, it was not worrying me at all.

I kissed and licked up the crease of her cunt, she tasted and smelled delicious.

I could hear the whirring of the camera and Andy breathing very close to my head. I parted Bhavna’s petals and started to give her sex a good workout. I liked and kissed up and down her folds before thrusting my tongue as deep into her as I could. I sensed Carl moving closer to the bed. Bhavna was making some great noises as I worked on her.

There were plenty of Oohs and Ahhs and lots of lick me, eat me, comments. She was really getting into the dialogue side of things.

I soon had my face buried in her quim and my thumb was frigging her clit.

“Oh fuck me that feels so good!” she purred as I tongue fucked her. It took only a few minutes of frigging and licking to take Bhavna over the edge. She climaxed with a deep animalistic groan. My face was flushed with her juices.

I stood up and Toni came onto the set and tossed me a towel to dry my face off and handed me a condom

“Right Zak please get the condom on and let’s see how Bhavna likes a good fuck” Sally said.

I stood up and rolled the rubber over my throbbing knob, I was eager to get stuck into her.

“So, love how do you want me to do this?” I asked, I knew it would make for a better film if we fucked in a position she preferred.

“Can we do it doggy, please?” Bhavna said with a smile

“That’s good for me, get on the edge of the bed,” I smiled.

I knew that doggy was a great position for the cameras and her being on the edge of the bed made it even better. Bhavna wiggled her big bum at me, and I closed in, I rubbed the tip of my cock down her arse crack and then pushed it into her love tunnel.

She gasped, and I groaned...

I pulled my cock all the way out

I gasped, and she groaned.

I then drove my cock all the way back into her love tunnel until I was balls-deep in her tight little hole.

“Do that again love!” I heard Sally say. She was standing just behind me, I had not noticed her come onto the set. She stood there for a few seconds before I saw her walk off the set and then she was chatting to Mandy about something.

I set my mind to giving Bhavna a really good seeing too!

I started off by giving her some deep slow strokes, gently sinking my cock into her very wet and very tight pussy.

It was good, her pussy was pulsing around my shaft, and she was getting into it as well. She was thrusting back at me and keeping up a good dialogue.

“Oh I have missed you cock!” she moaned.

In and out I drove my cock, pounding her pussy for all I was worth.

“Oh that feels so good, give me a good fucking!” she growled.

I soon had my hands on her hips and was thrusting my cock in and out of her very tight little hole.

“Oh, fuck that feels so fucking good!” she growled as I jackhammered my cock into her cunt.

Andy was next to me, and Carl was in front of Bhavna, he would be getting some great shots of her big titties as I slammed my cock into her from behind.

“Oh yes, that’s going to make good footage!” I heard Sally saying and it was only then that I realised she was standing right beside me again.

“It feels really good to me!” I heard Bhavna moan, I kept driving my cock into her tight little love tunnel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.