How I Became a Porn Star - Cover

How I Became a Porn Star

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - To this day, I will never know why she chose me. I was just sitting in my local pub in my hometown when she came over and sat opposite me. It was 1980 and what she said next changed the rest my life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

Sally dropped me home and refused my offer of a coffee. She drove off with a wave and told me she would see me around noon the following day. I went in and cooked some dinner and had a quiet night watching TV. My new house was starting to look like a home. It was the first real home I had known and I was enjoying it. I had gone from the children’s home to the army barracks to my tiny flat, so having my own place was all new to me.

The following day I woke up early and did a five-mile run in the morning before having a shower and heading off to work. I got the bus on the high street and two stops down the road Mandy got on. I waved at her and she came and sat with me.

We chatted about my new house and how I was settling in. We got off the bus and walked around the over to the studio, Toni pulled up as we got to the front door.

Sally’s car was parked up inside. As soon as we got into the canteen Sally asked Toni to make a brew and asked me to go upstairs and fetch Andy and Carl.

Once we were all sat down Sally stood up.

“Right guys some two bits of news for you, one we have some good news!” she smiled at us all, “Colin has secured us a deal with a distributor in Spain and that means there will be a bonus for every film they take off us,”

I remembered Colin; he was Sally’s silent partner. I did not know much about him and I made a mental note to ask Mandy about him the next time we were alone.

“That’s great news, how does it work?” asked Andy.

“So, the distributor will review each film we make and choose to take it on a license agreement,” she said, “they will dub them into Spanish, and they pay us a flat fee for the film.”

“So how much will we make out of the deal?” Carl chipped in.

“Well as you know I do not like to discuss money, so I have done you each a contract,” she said and handed out some A4 envelopes.

As soon as each person was given their envelope, they ripped them open, I did the same. I skipped all the legal stuff until of got to the money. Each film I stared in that was sold to the new distributor would see me a flat fee of pocket five hundred quid plus it would add to my royalty cheque at the end of the year.

“Wow that’s a good fee,” Carl whistled.

“It is indeed,” Mandy chipped in.

The others all nodded their heads. I was sure that depending on what you did you got different money, and I was more than happy with mine.

“Will it open up more markets for us as well?” I asked.

“How do you mean love?” Sally asked.

“Well, Spanish is a language that is spoken in something like twenty countries around the world,” I replied.

“Is it really?” Toni asked.

“Yes. It is spoken in Argentina, Cuba, Dominican Republic Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Uruguay, and Venezuela plus a load more!” I said.

“How do you know that mate?” Carl asked.

“It was a question on master mind the other week!” I laughed.

The rest of the crew joined in with my laughter.

“Well let’s see how it goes in Spain!” Sally said.

“So, what was point number two then Sally?” Toni asked.

“Right, I am flying out to Spain with Colin this evening, but I will only be gone for a day or two,” she said, “and whilst I am away there is a lot to do for the filming this weekend.”

She handed out some printed A4 job sheets as she did, and the doorbell rang. Toni went to answer it and she came back with Vicky and Bhavna. As usual cups of tea were brewed and introductions were made, then Sally and Mandy took the two new girls into the office for a chat.

They were in there for a good half an hour before Mandy opened the door and called me in.

The two girls smiled at me as I sat down.

“Right, we are going to do a ten-minute screen test with the two girls,” Sally said, “they don’t have certificates yet so Zak, you will need to cover up.”

“Okay Boss,” I smiled. A few weeks ago, I would not have had a clue what this meant but now I knew it meant to wear a condom. I had a repeat booking at the clinic. I had my certificate renewed every two weeks.

“So, will he be able to do us both in one day?” Vicky asked.

“Oh yes, he has a good recovery rate, don’t you Zak?” Sally said with a cheeky wink.

“Wow most blokes I know are the wham bam thank you mam and it’s all over type of guys,” Bhavna said and glanced at me.

“Well with Zak, you are both in for a treat,” Sally said.

To be fair the more movies I had been doing plus the fun and games I was having with Mandy, and Toni I was finding that I had better control and a much faster recovery rate.

I noticed that both girls glanced at me and then at each other and smiled.

“So, it will be an exchange of oral and then a straight shag,” Sally told us, “Is everyone okay with that?”

I nodded my agreement...

The two girls said yes, but Vicky sounded nervous...

“Right, we need plenty of noise, lots of dialogue,” Sally said.

“How do you mean?” Bhavna asked.

“Lots of moans and groans, lots of wow that feels good, your cock is amazing, fuck me harder, that sort of stuff,” Mandy told her.

“Plus, if there is something you want or want more of just tell me, okay?” I said with a cheeky wink.

“At any point, you want to stop just say stop and it will all be good,” Sally told the girls.

“Right Mandy, we will just use the bedroom scene, can you and Toni get the girls dressed and ready for action?” Sally said.

“Yes Sally” Mandy replied, “Right girls come with me.”

They all left, and I got up to walk out, but Sally called me back.

“They are both nervous so please be gentle with them, try to put them at ease,” Sally said.

“Will do Sally!” I replied and left her office.

I went to the boy’s dressing room; Toni had laid out some clothes for me. It always made me laugh at how much detail she went into considering they were never on for long.

I got undressed and got into the shower. I had just soaped up when I saw that Sally had walked in and was watching me. For a brief second, I thought about covering myself up, but it seemed mad as she had watched me shagging like a bunny in front of the cameras.

“You need a top-up on the tan Zak,” Sally said, and her eyes ran up and down my body.

“Okay I will sort it out this evening,” I said as I rinsed the soap from my body. Sally watched intently, as I turned the shower off, she picked up one of the towels and handed it to me.

I noticed that she was biting her bottom lip as I dried myself off. I made sure she got a good show, and I was sure she was getting close to making a move when Toni walked in.

Sally gave me a wink and smiled.

“Right young man you take it easy, don’t rush the girls and enjoy it, I am sure you will and so will they!” she said and touched my arm. Then she left the room...

Toni watched her leave before she started to laugh.

“She wants to try you out,” Toni said with a sly smile.

“I don’t think she does,” I replied as I slipped a pair of boxer shorts on

“Trust me she does!” Toni grinned.

“Why ... what makes you think that?” I said as I stepped into a pair of jeans.

“She told Mandy and Mandy told me, “She said and stepped close and kissed me hard on the lips. I wondered if she was winding me up. I also wondered what Mandy would think about sharing me off-screen. She did not seem to mind on screen.

She did her usual dusting of makeup then she stroked my cock through my boxers.

“It’s time we got together again!” she smiled and kissed me hard.

She left the room and I got dressed before joining her on the set. The cameras and big sound booms were set up in one of the set rooms that was just made up to look like a bog-standard bedroom.

Neither of the girls was on set. Toni came over and applied a little bit more makeup. It still felt weird, but I knew that it stopped my ugly mug from shining on the camera.

“Mandy, could you be a love and go and get the girls please?” Sally shouted out.

“Yes, love,” said Mandy and she patted my butt as she walked past me.

Mandy came out of the girl’s dressing room two minutes later with the girls in tow.

“Morning ladies,” I said as they passed me. Toni had dressed them in summer frocks, and they looked hot, I could not wait to get stuck into them.

“Right girls, you look amazing,” Sally said with a smile, “so who wants to go first?”

They both looked at each other, neither of them spoke, they just shrugged their shoulders. I was beginning to think they were not up for it and might bottle it but then Vicky looked at me and smiled.

“I think I will go first; it has been a while since I have seen any action,” she said and gave me a cheeky grin. Mandy took Bhavna to the seats that were always set up behind the cameras.

“Right Toni will lead you around to the door,” said Sally, “as I said we don’t have scripts, we work off loose scenarios, and today’s scenario is that your boyfriend has been working away from home and has returned up early and he is horny!”

“No problem, Sally love,” said Vicky and then Toni took her around to what the crew called the blind side of the set.

“Right Zak, you know what we need?” Sally asked.

“Yes, no problem, Sally!” I replied.

“Right Stud, go and do your stuff,” she said, and she gave me a cheeky wink. For a second, I wondered if Toni had been telling the truth about Sally wanting to sample my charms. I knew I would like to sample hers!

“Right guys how about we make a movie” Sally called out. I went into the room, there was a suitcase on the chair with some clothes in it.

“Right, Toni can you hear me, my love?” Sally shouted.

“Yes, Sally loud and clear!” was the reply.

“Good, after I call action, please wait five seconds and then send Vicky in,” Sally told her.

“Okay no problem, Boss,” she replied.

“Cameras are you ready?” Sally shouted.

“Yes, Sally,” Andy and Carl called out.

“Sound are you ready?” Sally shouted.

“Yes Sal,” Carl replied.

“Right...” Sally paused, “3... 2... 1 Action!”

I went to the suitcase and pulled out some clothes and pretended I was sorting them out. A few seconds later Vicky walked in through the door that led to the back of the set.

“Hello Love,” I said smiling at her.

“Hi ... err your back early,” she said and smiled at the camera.

“Look at Zak please darling, not the camera,” Sally said.

“Sorry Sally...” Vicky said and turned to me.

“Hi ... err your back early,” she said and smiled at me.

“Yes, I got an early flight,” I said and stepped closer to her.

I kissed her on the lips. At first, she hesitated but soon she was kissing me back. My hands slid down her back and I cupped her arse. Again, she was as tense at first but soon relaxed.

“I have missed you,” I said and sat on the bed.

“I have missed you too love,” she said.

“How about you show me how much?” I said, “How about you get undressed.”

There was no hesitation ... she just looked at me and started to unbutton her dress. It soon hit the floor; she was dressed in the standard porn star kit. A lacy bra, matching G-string, and hold-up stockings, all in black and they looked great against her white skin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.