How I Became a Porn Star - Cover

How I Became a Porn Star

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - To this day, I will never know why she chose me. I was just sitting in my local pub in my hometown when she came over and sat opposite me. It was 1980 and what she said next changed the rest my life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

I had been in the porn industry for just over a month now and had made over two dozen films. I was really settling into the job, and it was enjoyable, to say the least. I knew it would not last forever, but I was happy to make hay while the sun was shining.

I was getting to shag some very sexy ladies and I was still having fun with both Mandy and Toni. I was not shagging every day as I needed a few rest days.

Plus, my bank balance was looking very healthy. I was making films and also doing prep days.

I had been given a few days off as Sally was filming a series of girl-on-girl films and some solos, so I was not needed.

I had to take a trip to the bank to pay in three pay cheques. All the money I had made from the films and doing some setup days was now in the bank. It was nice to see the money in there.

I spent my time running and looking for a new place to live. The money I was getting from the films meant I could go upmarket a bit. So, I visited a lettings agency, Derek, the guy who ran the place took my details and a few ideas for the sort of thing I was after. Just a nice flat not too far out of town.

I knew that two or three films a month would both pay the rent and make sure I could live a decent life. Three or four films and perhaps a few setup days would give me a nice tidy wage and mean I could put some money into my savings account. I was not into posh food or eating out every night.

He asked me to come back the following afternoon to do some viewings. I went home via a pizza takeaway and spent the afternoon making lists of things I would need to buy to furnish my home.

The following morning, I went for a run then had a shave and shower before I headed back to the lettings agency to go around and do some viewings with Derek. When I got to his office he introduced me to Louise, his assistant as she would be driving me around to see the flats.

Louise was a beauty; she had a great figure, and I must admit scoping her bum as she showed me to her car. She was a blonde, with bright blue eyes and a knee-weakening smile. She had a nice set of pins, and her dress did little to hide her nice-looking titties. She also had one of the best bums I had ever seen.

We got into her car, and she drove me over to see the first flat, it was a dump. It took me less than ten minutes to make my mind up. The second place was a bit better but not much. As we got back into her car my stomach rumbled.

“I am so sorry, I missed breakfast this morning,” I said apologetically.

“That’s okay,” she giggled, “did you want to stop for a bit to eat.”

“Would you mind?” I replied.

“No and to be fair I could do with a coffee as well,” she said and shot me a smile.

She drove us to a coffee shop a few streets away. she parked the car up and we went inside. We took a table, and I went to the counter to order. Louise ordered a coffee and some toast; I had a pot of tea and a bacon sandwich. I paid the bill and Louise gave me a cute smile.

As we waited for the food, we chatted about property prices and the best places to live in town. The food and drinks arrived, and we tucked in.

“So why are you renting a flat and not a house?” she asked as she finished her coffee.

“I just figured that flats would just be cheaper,” I said and drained my teacup, before filling it back up from the pot.

She told me that a lot of people thought that but sometimes houses came up that were as cheap if not cheaper than some flats.

“We have a nice two-bed terrace that’s going cheap,” she said as she got up, I thought about it for a few moments...

“Yes, okay let’s go and see it then,” I said, and she stroked my arm.

“You are going to love it,” she said with a smile.

She drove us to a nice street, it was tree-lined and looked idyllic. she parked the car up and grabbed a set of keys from her bag. She led me toward a traditional two up two down terraced house.

She let me in and gave me the grand tour. It was obvious that the place had been recently decorated. The kitchen had a cooker, a fridge/freezer, and a washing machine which both seemed brand new as they still had labels on them. There was a little backyard that was paved and would be ideal for BBQs.

There was a nice living room, kitchen diner and downstairs toilet. Upstairs were two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and a bathroom that had a shower but no bath. It looked clean and tidy, and I decided there and then that it would suit me down to the ground. It was also fifty quid a month less than the best flat we had seen.

I told Louise that I had made my mind up and I would take it. She drove me to the office, and we did the paperwork. I paid the deposit which was a month’s rent and paid a month’s rent in advance.

“Well, I guess all I need to do now is to buy some furniture,” I said as we shook hands on the deal.

She looked around to make sure Derek was out of earshot.

“I can help you there, a mate of mine has a furniture warehouse place,” she said with a conspiratorial wink.

“Louise that is great, I have a list of stuff I need to get,” I said with a smile.

“Okay, do you know the Dog and Duck on the high street?” she asked.

“Yes ... I think so,” I replied.

“Good it is my half-day today,” she told me, “I can take you over to my mate’s place later.”

“That’s really good of you Louise,” I said and touched her hand, she gave me a look that told me a lot of things.

Before I could do or say anything Derek came in and Louise showed me out.

“I will see you in the pub around two-ish?” she said with a wink.

I walked down the high street and took a bus back to my flat, I got the list and seeing that it was only just one o’clock I walked back into town. I got to the Dog and Duck just before two o’clock and ordered a pint of coke and some peanuts.

Louise arrived ten minutes later. A few of the guys in the pub gave her a few looks as she walked over to where I was sitting. She did look hot to be fair and if I did not know her, I would be giving her a good look over as well.

“Would you like a drink?” I asked.

“No thanks, I have been drinking tea nonstop since you left,” she said with a smile.

“Okay, shall we get going?” I said and finished my Coke.

Louise drove us out to a warehouse on an industrial estate on the far side of town. She took me in and introduced me to her friend, who was called Maria.

Maria was a lady in her sixties, and she took me by the hand and led me around, she had everything I needed and helped me with my choices.

I was totting up my bill in my head and I was getting worried that I might have spent too much when Maria told me I could have them on interest-free payment terms over two years if I left a decent deposit, she also gave me a good discount as I was a friend of Louise’s.

I soon had a bed, two bedside tables and a chest of drawers. I also had a two-piece sofa, some bookshelves, a television unit, and a coffee table for the lounge. I also had some towels and bedding. Maria told me it would all be delivered in two days.

Louise drove me back into town and told me she would see me the following day to do the official handover of the property. I thanked her for all her help and kissed her on the cheek. She smiled at me and then drove off.

I walked down to the local newsagent and asked if they had any cardboard boxes and they did, so I went back and started to pack up my meagre possessions.

To be fair apart from clothes, my books, and my music collection I had little to pack.

Later, I used the phone box to call the landlord and tell him I was leaving, he promised to send my deposit cheque back once the place had been given a once over. The deposit cheque would help with some of the extra purchases I would need.

Then I called Sally and asked if I could borrow the van, she told me there was no problem, just to replace the fuel I used.

She also told me she had a couple of films lined up for that weekend if I was interested. I told her I was. I had just emptied my current account and did not want to start on my savings.

So that evening I slept well thinking about my new house, and the film on Friday. The following morning, I got the bus into town and walked over to the letting agency. Louise drove me over to my new house and we did the handover. I signed off some forms and she handed me the keys. It was all mine for the next three years.

She gave me a bunch of flowers, which she was from the agency and a bottle of wine that she told me was from her. I plugged the fridge in and put the wine in it.

While we were still there the ‘for rent’ sign was removed by some guy that worked for the letting’s agency.

“Welcome to your new home,” she said and kissed me on the cheek. Then she looked at me and kissed me gently on the lips, I kissed her back, and we were soon snogging each other’s faces off. My hands reached down and cupped her gorgeous arse, she had nice firm buttocks, buttocks that I wanted to bury my face in...

We snogged for a good few minutes, our bodies grinding into each other. We only stopped when there was a knock at the door. We broke the embrace, and both smiled at each other. Her blush told me that she was a little embarrassed about the snog.

I answered the door, it was one of the neighbours welcoming me to the street and telling me if I needed anything just to knock on his door. I made small talk and tried to be courteous, but I wanted to get back to my moment of passion with the lovely Louise.

By the time I had shaken off the neighbour, Louise had put her coat on and was getting ready to leave.

“How about I come back to check in the house in a couple of weeks?” She asked.

“That sounds like a good idea,” I said and kissed her gently.

“Yes, when you have a bed and stuff!” she smiled and blushed.

The inference was obvious to me and it made me smile. We kissed again.

After she had left, I walked around my new house and then I locked the door behind me and walked into town. I got a bus out to the estate that the studio was on and walked around to it. I was not going to waste cash on taxis now I had a house to furnish.

I rang the bell and Mandy let me it, filming had finished for the day and the crew and four girls all around my age were sitting drinking tea. The girls were all drop-dead gorgeous and I was introduced and all but one of them seemed friendly, the other just looked me up and down.

They were all dressed in dressing gowns, so I guess they had just finished filming, I offered to make more tea, but the girls refused another brew and as I gathered the cups they left to get changed. I sat with Sally, Mandy and Toni and told them all about my new home.

They were all extremely excited for me and both Mandy and Toni offered to help me get the place sorted the following day. Sally told me she would love to help but she had a day of editing to do. I knew she liked to do the editing when there was no one around, she told me a quiet studio helped her to concentrate.

The girls came back in and there was a round of air kisses and hugs before a taxi pulled up outside and blew its horn.

After they had gone Sally took me into the office and gave me two A4 buff-coloured folders, Amy and Sarah were two ladies who were coming in for the weekend from the midlands to do two days of filming, Sally told me they had seen my pictures and they were both eager to work with me. After seeing their images, I was eager to work with them. Sarah was a voluptuous blonde, all tits and bum as Sally put it and Amy was a redhead, not as curvy but she had a nice rack and killer smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.