How I Became a Porn Star - Cover

How I Became a Porn Star

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - To this day, I will never know why she chose me. I was just sitting in my local pub in my hometown when she came over and sat opposite me. It was 1980 and what she said next changed the rest my life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

The following day I got the bus to the studio, I thought about taking a taxi but money was a bit tight.

I must be honest I did not get a good night’s sleep. My nerves were jangling, and I was worried I would not be able to perform on the day. The idea that I was a porn star was still worrying me.

I got off the bus at the nearest stop and walked the rest of the way to the studio and was met outside by Mandy. She gave me a smile and a cheeky wink.

“How are you this fine morning?” she asked as she let us into the building.

“I am good thank and how about you?” I replied and gave me a cheeky smile.

“Tired, Sally had us working late last night,” she said. We walked into the canteen; as usual, Carl and Andy were supping tea. Toni was sitting with Jenny and Lindsey Dawn. Sally was nowhere to be seen.

“Would anyone like more tea?” Mandy asked and was met by a chorus of yes pleases.

“Yes, coffee please!” we heard a shout coming from Sally’s office, she was always up for a cup of tea.

I helped Mandy to make tea and coffee and then I took Sally’s coffee into her office. She was elbow-deep in paperwork.

“Good morning, Sally,” I said with a smile.

“Good morning, Zak are you ready for your first film?” she said with a smile as she took the cup from me.

“Yes, I think so, I am a little nervous, but I hope once I get into it, things will improve,” I told her.

“It’s only natural to be nervous love but you will be fine,” she said with a smile.

“I just don’t want to let you or the guys down,” I said truthfully.

“You won’t let us down, you will be fine I have a good feeling about you,” she said with a wink.

“That’s good of you to say, Sally,” I replied.

“And at any time, you want a break just say and we can stop filming.” She said, “Don’t get stressed about it please, you are a natural.”

“Thanks ... yes I guess it is just first-time nerves,” I said, and she winked at me.

“You will be fine,” she said.

I went back into the canteen and drank my tea, there was a lot of chatter around me, but I was buried deep in my own thoughts.

It was a good fifteen minutes later, that Sally came out of her office and called us to attention by clapping her hands.

“Right gang, boys if you can get the cameras and lights ready, Mandy if you can check the set, please!” she called out,

“Actors and actresses and Toni let’s do the production meeting,” she said and clapped her hand again.

It was funny being called an actor; I walked into her office. There were chairs set out for us all.

“First things first guys, have you all got your sexual health certs, please?” Sally asked.

The two women handed theirs over and Toni passed me mine, which I gave to Sally.

“Right, these are all in date, I have the normal contracts to sign,” she said and handed them around.

I started to read it, it told me I would be paid a one-off fee for the film to be marketed in this country plus royalties and was a bonus fee if it was sold elsewhere and there were tick boxes to say what I was consenting to.

I had no idea what I was signing but I trusted Sally and Toni, so I was happy to agree to it. The one-off fee would pay the rent, plus buy my food for a month, so I was happy with that.

“So just to check with the ladies, we are doing a bareback movie, no anal, no pain, you both know the score!” she said. They both agreed that they knew that.

“So, girls, what about oral?” she asked all business-like. This was a side to Sally I had not seen; she was full-on in the business zone.

“I don’t mind him coming in my mouth,” Jenny said with a grin, and she shot me a wink.

“Nor do I but I will spit if that’s okay,” Lindsey said, “I don’t like to swallow.”

“So, for the newbie, Zak let me flesh this contract out for you,” she said with a smile. I felt like the new kid at school.,

“You and the girls have the right to pull the plug at any time; we will be doing two movies both bareback. There will be no anal sex and you can cum in the mouths of the girls. If you do this with Lindsey, I will shout cut so she can spit. So, is that all clear?” she said.

“Yes, it all sounds good to me,” I said trying to sound all business-like and not the nervous bloke I was.

“So, have you any things you don’t like?” Jenny asked.

“No, not that I can think of,” I replied,

“And remember guys there is no pressure here, if there is anything you’re not happy with just say stop and we will all stop agreed?” Sally said and looked around the room.

“Agreed!” we all chimed in.

“Right guys if you are happy can all sign your contract and pass it over to Toni,” Sally told us.

We all signed the paperwork and passed it to Toni; she gave me a dirty wink and smile as I passed mine over.

“Right Toni if you can make the copies, please,” Sally said. Toni left to use the photocopier.

“So, guys, we are making two movies today,” she said, “The first will be a simple boy gets caught wanking at his girl’s friend’s house film, Jenny will come in and catch him, and the rest is up to you.”

“Oh, I am sure we can deal with that,” Jenny said, smiling at me.

“So, the first scene will be Zak in the bedroom, with Lyndsey. She will take a phone call and say she has to go and see her pal, and then Zak will find her sexy panties on the bed and start to use them to wank.”

“Sorry Sal, how long shall I give him?” Jenny interrupted.

“Oh no more than five minutes after Lyndsey has left the set,” Sally told her.

“So, we want oral both ways, at least three positions, jenny what do you prefer?”

“How about we say me on top, doggy, and missionary, “she said and looked at me for confirmation.

“I will do my best!” I told her, the idea of fucking her was bringing a twitch to my jeans.

“Good and then a nice facial to finish?” Sally asked with a cheeky wink.

“Oh yes please, that sounds good to me,” Jenny said and smiled at me.

“Now please remember guys this is a mother and daughter film, some guys get off on that idea, use the terms as much as possible,” Sally told us. Who is she kidding I thought all guys get off on the idea of shagging their girlfriend’s mom when they were younger?

“When we have that in the can, Lyndsey will come back and find you alone in bed, and up for some more fun!” said Sally.

She passed out a sheet of A4 paper. It had a little story and some dialogue.

“Guys as you know I like to keep things natural but here is the basic foundation of the film and the opening dialogue, after that, it’s all down to you.”

Therefore, the scene was set for some real fun.

“Okay let’s get changed,” Sally said and stood up and led up out of the door. As she did so, Toni handed us brown envelopes with our copies of the contracts.

Toni led me into the men’s changing room. She held me close and kissed me again, it was soft and tender at first, but soon the passion ramped up and her tongue gently probed and entered my mouth. I felt her groin grinding into mine as we snog ... and then as fast as it had started, she pushed me away.

“Hey, you,” she said, “So Zak, are you sure you are ready for this?”

“Yes ... yes, I think so,” I said and started to undress.

“Just do what comes naturally, don’t force the performance or the conversation, and don’t worry the girls are old hands, they will keep you on the right track,” she told me, and it was good to hear as it settled my nerves a little bit.

“Good, right take a shower and get dressed,” she said pointing to some clothes. On a chair were a pair of trousers and a shirt, plus some brand-new boxer shorts still in the pack.

“Once the girls are done, I will come back and check on you,” she said with a smile and a glance at my flaccid cock.

I took a long shower; the shower was much better than the one in my flat. It was hot with plenty of water, so it was the polar opposite of the one in my flat!

I took a good fifteen minutes to soak in the stream of hot water, then towelled off. I was soon dressed, so I sat down and waited for Toni to come back. I read the document that Sally had given us, it was extremely basic but again I guessed guys do not buy porn movies for the script.

When she came in, she looked flustered.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“Yes, just rushed off my feet,” she said with a smile, “Nothing for you to worry about my lad.”

She soon had her makeup case out and was applying stuff to me. I had never worn makeup and it was not my area of expertise. Toni and Carl had told me it helped the cameras so who was I to argue?

“Now do not forget to be vocal and noisy,” she told me as she applied makeup, “Sally loves a good grunt!”

Ten minutes later, I was on set with Lyndsey who was dressed in a short skirt that showed her sexy legs off. Her tight white blouse showed off her big tits, and her makeup made her look even more gorgeous.

Jenny was there as well but standing just offset. She was dressed in a summer dress and again had been made up to look amazing.

Sally called us all to attention.

“Right guys, do you all know what to do?” she asked There was a chorus of agreement.

“So, can we have Zak sitting in the chair by the desk, Lindsey on the bed” Sally called out.

We did as we were told, with a wink, Lindsey wished me good luck.

“Clear the set,” Sally cried out.

Mandy and Jenny sat on chairs behind the cameras. Toni went back into the changing rooms. Once the set was cleared, the studio lights were dimmed. Sally took a seat in her high director’s chair.

“Sound are you ready?” she called out.

“Check, good to go.”

“Cameras are we good to go?” she called.

“All rolling and good to go,” Carl Replied.

“Right Guys let’s go for it,” Sally shouted.

And so, I made my first porn movie...

“So where are we going tonight?” Lindsey asked, “We can’t stop here with my mother hanging around.”

“Do you fancy going to the movies or a bar?” I asked I had the tiny bit of script that Sally had given us memorised.

“Oh, a film sounds good,” she replied.

I picked up the newspaper that was on the desk.

“Let’s have a look at what’s on at the cinema then,” and I made a show of looking through the paper.

As I did so the telephone on the desk rang out, Lindsey moved over and picked it up, there followed a one-sided conversation with plenty of NO’s he never, what a dick, yes, I bet you are. Look, I will come straight over, no of course not. he will not mind; I will be there in ten minutes.

Then she put the phone down.

“I am so sorry Zak, but that was Debbie from work, her boyfriend has just walked out on her and she is in bits,” Lindsey told me, her face putting on a big pout for the camera.

“But we were going out!” I interrupted slamming the paper down to emphasize my anger.

“Yes, but she is my best friend, I have to go,” she said and kissed me on the cheek.

“Yes but...” I started to say but she interrupted me.

“I will make it up to you later love!” she said and kissed me on the lips.

“Promise?” I asked.

“I promise!” she replied.

She picked up her coat and went off the set via the door to the right. I turned to face the camera and shook my head. Then I moved to the bed, there was a pile of clothes at the end, and I picked them up as if I were going to move them.

I placed them on the chair; the top item was a pair of lacy knickers. I picked them up and sniffed them before stroking them against my face. I made a show of licking my lips then kicked off my shoes and started to unbutton my shirt.

“Cut...” Sally cried out. “Sorry Zak love can we do the undressing slower.”

“Sorry, Sally yes no worries,” I shouted back and buttoned my shirt back up.

“Action!” she shouted.

I started to unbutton again but this time much slower, once the shirt was off the trousers came off, no cut this time so I must have done it right. Then I lay back on the bed and slid one hand down over my stomach and into my boxers holding the panties to my nose.

I felt or sensed movement, and when I glanced up the cameras had moved in for a close-up shot.

My hand was wanking my cock in my boxers. I made a show of playing with myself beneath the fabric of my undies.

Then the cameras moved out for a longer shot, but I had a problem. My cock was flaccid, this was new to me, and it had never failed to respond to a bit of hand action before.

“Sally...” I called out.

“Cut” she shouted, “what’s up love?”

“Nothing and that’s the problem!” I sighed.

“Okay sweetie, no need to explain” and she scurried onto the set.

“Stand up love!” she said, and I did as I was told. With one deft movement, she had my boxers around my ankles and had my cock in her hand, she gave me a few quick strokes but there was no reaction from my cock Fuck, I thought to myself, my first film and my most important prop had failed me.

Sally was not one to give up so easily, she had other ideas if her hand was not working her mouth might. She slurped my soft cock into her mouth and gave me a nice slow blowjob.

As she did so I looked around the set, it was weird. No one was watching, Carl and Andy were moving the cameras. Mandy was sipping a cup of tea and chatting to Lindsey while Toni was working on Jenny’s makeup. It was as if seeing someone being given a blowie by their boss was an everyday occurrence.

I felt my cock reacting to Sally’s ministrations and when her hand cupped my balls, I knew things would work. I looked down and watched as her head bobbed up and down on my dick.

Then she held the crown between her lips, and I felt the tip of her tongue on my piss hole. Her hand gripped my now hard shaft and started to wank me slowly but firmly.

Her lips slid off my bell end and looked up at me.

“Fuck you have a great cock!” she whispered.

Then looking around the set, she called the crew to attention.

“Right guys, he is ready for action,” she said, “cameras are you ready?”

“Ready to rock and roll,” Carl shouted back.

“Sound are you ready?” Sally called out.

“All good Sal!”

“Jenny, are you ready?” Sally called.

“I am ready!” Jenny replied and scampered around to the set’s side door.

“Right, Zak as soon as I finish jump on the bed, count to ten then give the camera some action,” Sally said and slid my cock back into her mouth, she gave my cock a good sucking that felt like it lasted for a good ten minutes but I am sure lasted less than ten seconds.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.