How I Became a Porn Star - Cover

How I Became a Porn Star

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - To this day, I will never know why she chose me. I was just sitting in my local pub in my hometown when she came over and sat opposite me. It was 1980 and what she said next changed the rest my life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

I am not sure what I expected when I walked into Mandy’s house, perhaps sex toys all over the floor and sexy outfits hanging up around the place perhaps?

It was nothing at all like that; it was just like your spinster aunt’s place. There were lots of family pictures on the wall, books shelves full of cookery books and glass-fronted display cases full of ornaments.

It was a lovely house three-bedroom semi, beautifully decorated and very classy. She led me into the kitchen and sat me down while she checked the post. She did offer me a cup of tea, but I was swimming in the stuff, so I refused her offer.

“So, Zak, let’s show you the tanning machine,” she said with a smile and took me by the hand. She led me upstairs into the box room as she called it; there was a big white machine, that looked just like a bed with a lid. It had lots of fluorescent tanning tubes. I had never seen one before and in those days, tanning salons were not that common where we lived.

She showed me how it worked and how to set the timer, and she advised me to do a ten-minute session to see how I reacted to it. Who was I to argue, I had never used one and Mandy had a nice tan so she must know her stuff.

“Carl and Sally just want you to lose the pasty look, not to look like you have been to Benidorm for two weeks,” she told me.

She explained that I needed to shower before using it and gave me a set of dark goggles. Then she showed me to her bathroom and gave me some big fluffy, clean towels.

“Right young man, I will go and make us some dinner, you get yourself sorted!” and then she was gone. So, I took a shower and dried off before getting into the machine and setting the time to ten minutes.

I was unsure what to expect, but it was just a case of lying back and letting the machine do the work. The timer buzzed to tell me I was done, and I rolled off the bed of the machine and slipped off the goggles. Mandy was standing in the doorway, she smiled giving my naked body the once over.

“Very nice,” she said and tossed me a dressing gown. “Another couple of sessions will give you just enough of a glow.”

“Thanks for this Mandy,” I replied, “You’re an angel.”

“It is my pleasure love,” she said with a smile, “there is a pot of soup on the hob, can you give it a stir while I take a shower?”

“Of course, I can,” I said as I wrapped the dressing gown around myself.

The soup looked amazing; it was homemade and full of chunks of vegetables. The table was set for two, with a basket of bread rolls and a bottle of wine ready to be poured into glasses. It was all very civilised to be fair, and much more than most mealtimes I had had recently. Fish and chips whilst in bed watching shit television was anything but classy.

I stirred the soup and ten minutes later Mandy came downstairs, her hair was wet from her shower, and she had a silky gown on, it was obvious she was naked underneath, and her big boobs swayed as she walked in. She smelt divine and my cock twitched.

“I feel better much now,” she said and ushered me out of the way.

“Right if you pour the wine, I will dish up some soup,” she said and slapped my arse.

I just did as I was told...

I poured us both some of the wine and then sat down at the table; it was a little weird sitting almost naked with Mandy sitting opposite me. The soup was amazing, Mandy told me she was really into cooking and baking. It seemed to me odd at the time that this one-time stripper and porn star lived such an ordinary life.

After we had eaten, I washed up the crocks and she dried them up, then Mandy made us a pot of tea and sliced up some homemade cake. We sat in her living room and chatted about life, music, and films.

The only thing we did not talk about was the porn industry. It was obvious that Mandy was well travelled, and liked the finer things in life, but not in a showy off way. She had a top of the range hi-fi system; she had a new TV and a video player.

She talked about the countries she had visited, and I told her about my life in the army. She asked all about me, about my family, and how I had come to end up in the children’s home. She went quiet and a little feeling of sadness fell on the room as she told me that she had lost a child due to problems with the birth and had been unable to have any more. She had been left in the shit by one husband so had never remarried.

She told me she had a sister with a couple of kids, they lived in London and she loved them and took them away on holiday once or twice a year.

We just sat there for ages, chatting and two pots of tea later I looked up at the clock. It was nearly ten o’clock.

“Gosh Mandy, look at the time,” I said getting up, “I should be making a move!”

She stood up and stepped in close to me, taking my hand in hers.

“Or you could stay over?” she whispered; she had a look of desire in her eyes.

“Do you have a spare room?” I said innocently.

She giggled and kissed me on the lips. The kiss seemed to go on forever and ever. A light kiss became a hard kiss; a hard kiss became a full-on snog. Our hands explored each other as our lips battled.

“Come on let’s go to bed,” she said, breaking away from me and then she led me upstairs.

She took me into her bedroom; it was like the rest of the house, very beautifully decorated. Her bed was huge; there were awfully expensive bedside tables on either side of it and a built-in wardrobe along one wall. On the other wall to the right of the bed was a huge mirror.

The room was dim; the light came from bedside lamps. Once inside she slipped my gown from my shoulders. She sat on the edge of the bed and pulled me over so I was standing before her. My cock was already semi-erect.

“So young man did watch those two gorgeous girlies fucking make you all horny?” she sighed, and her hand slipped around my cock, she slowly stroked it to its full hardness. She soon had one hand wrapped around my engorged member and the other was stroking my heavy ball bag.

“It did make me a bit hot and bothered I have to admit,” I told her.

“Did getting to watch two gorgeous ladies licking each other do it for you?” she whispered, I felt the breath of her words on my exposed glans.

“Mm yes,” I groaned as her fingers fondled me.

“Did you want to lick their wet pussies?” she said, her hand slowly and gently wanking me.

“Oh, fuck yes” I sighed truthfully.

“Mmmm mmm,” she said, and her voice cracked as she said it.

Her hand was driving me crazy...

“Do you want to eat my pussy?” she purred, her voice thick with lust and passion.

“Oh yes please,” I said, and I was not joking, I need to eat her pussy as soon as possible. I wanted to take my time, to savour her tasty quim.

“And do you think you can make me cum?” she asked, and she already knew the answer!

“I will do my best Mandy,” I groaned as her nails scratched across the taut skin of my nuts.

“Right, how about we see if you can!” she purred.

She slipped off her own robe, exposing her big tits, her luscious curves, and her well-trimmed pussy. She lay back on the bed and lifted her knees, giving me full access to her twat. She was very well trimmed, there was only a slight covering of downy hair over her pussy. She must have worked on it while she was in the shower.

I lay between her thighs and stared at her cute little cunt. I slid one finger down her crack; she was already quite moist. I used my fingers to open her wide, revealing her pink inner pussy flesh. I dipped my head forward and started to lick up and down her sex. I licked, sucked her lust-thickened labia, and thrust my tongue as deep as I could into her tunnel of love.

“Oh yes that’s nice ... very nice!” she sighed as I licked her deeper and harder.

I used the broad tip of my tongue to lick up and down her sex, from clit to arsehole and back. After ten minutes of oral stimulation, Mandy was sighing and whimpering, she was telling me she needed more, telling me my tongue was amazing and telling me I was amazing. I was lapping it up in more ways than one; we all love a bit of encouragement and a bit of praise, do we not?

“Oh, Zak that feels so fucking good!” she moaned as I worked my tongue up and down the folds of her fanny, my tongue was working ten to the dozen, and she jerked and stiffened as my tongue hit her clitoris and began to swirl all over it, licking around it in concentric circles.

My tongue flicked it and danced around it. My nose was filled with the smell of excitement, the smell of sex, the scent of a woman’s love. It was so erotic, so sexy!

“Now if you keep that up, I am going to cum so hard!” she whimpered.

For a few minutes, I alternated the pace and angle of my attack, taking her to the edge a few times but not taking her over it...

“Oh shit, please make me cum!” she groaned.

I lashed her clit for a good few minutes, I could sense and feel the pressure building up within Mandy, she was writhing around the bed, and I could feel one of her hands on the back of my head, guiding me and keeping me tight against her quim. I slipped two fingers into her tunnel of love, finger fucking her as my tongue went about its work, teasing and tantalising her clitty.

I wanted her to cum!

I needed her to cum!

I worked harder and faster; my tongue was like an electric eel and my fingers were a blur as I finger fucked her.

I felt Mandy shudder and then she tensed up, a low deep moan was released from her mouth.

“OH ... MY ... GOD!” she sighed, and I felt her climax rip through her, at the same time my fingers were coated with a good measure of her love juice as her pussy became awash with her excitement.

I felt her thighs tighten around me as she rode out her orgasm, shuddering and shaking as wave after wave of sexual excitement rolled through her. I lay between her thighs and savoured the feeling of power that I had to make that happen.

I waited until Mandy was lying still on the bed before my tongue’s assault on her pussy continued. I was soon lapping at her with gusto, long slow strokes from clit to arse and arse to clit.

“OH SHIT!” she groaned as my tongue touched her arse ring.

“Shit good or shit bad?” I ask, breaking off from my ministrations for a few seconds. I knew that rimming was something some ladies liked and some did not...

“Fuck that’s so fucking good,” she purred.

I knelt up and rolled her over, before shifting up the bed. I kissed her neck and her shoulders; I kissed and licked down the ridge of her spine until my chin was brushing the tops of her alabaster buttocks. They were big, soft but firm. I kissed around them, licking the curves.

“Oh, you are a such good boy,” she moaned as my fingers slid between her legs and massaged her cunt.

Mandy was letting out little moans and groans, punctuated with sighs and gasps. I was now lying between her thighs with my face level with her gorgeous bum; I grabbed a buttock in each hand and parted them. Her little-puckered arsehole was visible, so I kissed it, I licked it, I tongued it and I sucked it.

Judging by the heat and the smell of excitement coming from her pussy she liked what I was doing, oh that and the cacophony of noise coming from the top of the bed. I slipped two fingers into her tight pussy and played them in and out, like a bow over the strings of a violin.

She was so wet, my digits glided in and out with ease. In and out deeper and harder as my tongue ran around and around her little starfish bum hole. I licked it, I lapped it, I kissed it and I tried to wiggle my tongue as far inside her as I could.

Her body was now shaking and shuddering. A low moan of absolute ecstasy escaped her lips.

“Fuck me you’re such a dirty boy,” she growled.

“Are you complaining?” I asked between licks,

“Hell no, it’s a shame I have to share you with Toni and Sally” she giggled. How did she know about Toni I wondered...?

“Mandy, I admit that Toni and I have got together but Sally?” I smiled.

“Trust me Sally will want to give you a whirl” she purred, “NO more chat, shut up and eat my ass.”

And that is what I did, I licked, I sucked, and I kissed her gorgeous bum hole and all the time two digits finger fucked her for all I was worth. I rimmed her ass gently for a good few minutes and it was obvious that Mandy was enjoying.

“Mmmm,” she purred, “you have a well-educated tongue young man,”

I loved licking her bum, but it really wanted to fuck her tight little hole. So, I rolled her over and slid up the bed until my cock was resting against her labia.

I took my cock in my hand and slapped it off her pussy a few times.

“Don’t tease me, Zak!” Mandy groaned, “I want you inside me.”

I slid the tip of my cock up and down her crack rubbing its sticky tip along her labia.

“You are still teasing me!” Mandy groaned.

I pushed and with one fluid movement I was balls deep inside her; I held my cock in her tight velvety smooth tunnel of love for a few minutes, and then I began to move my cock in and out of her, slowly at first.

I tried to hold back but soon my body took over from my mind and my hips started to drive my hard cock in and out of her gash.

“Mmmmm, that’s so nice,” she sighed as my hips moved my cock in and out of her tight little hole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.