How I Became a Porn Star - Cover

How I Became a Porn Star

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 36: The Epilogue

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36: The Epilogue - To this day, I will never know why she chose me. I was just sitting in my local pub in my hometown when she came over and sat opposite me. It was 1980 and what she said next changed the rest my life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

The next year was a mad one, so many things changed As soon as Colin had signed over his half we started to make films, I was working hard, and enjoying the work. I made a few movies with Sally and a few with Mandy plus some with the team of ladies that Sally had on her books. We also did some girl-on-girl films.

Toni went to the USA for a two-week holiday with Troy and never came back, she used to write to us. They lasted as a couple for a year or two only but by that time Toni was working for a TV company as a makeup artist.

Carl was offered a job at a studio that did gay films, they made him an offer he could not refuse so off he went, to be fair it was good for the studio as Sally never forgave him for leaving Toni all alone in Spain.

Andy found us another camera and soundman, and they worked well together. His name was Jake, and he was a breath of fresh air around the studio.

The films we made in Spain became quite good sellers, and we also got a new distribution deal in New Zealand and Australia, once we had those deals in place it took two years for me to recoup my investment.

Our link to Spain was a good one and Lorenzo became a major supplier and bought a lot of films from us. We did go back and do some filming there but Jo and Sue had moved on and we could not find them, which was a real shame.

Three years after I had become a partner Mandy came around to my house one night and told me the bad news, she had cancer.

We all rallied around her but there was nothing we could do and three months after her diagnosis she passed away in her sleep. It was a bitter blow for all of us and it took us a few months to get our mojo back.

We made films for another four years, but the internet was becoming more and more popular, and it was obvious it would ruin our industry. Plus I was not the youngster I had been, we had to hire in a few male stars and that meant we made less on the films.

Andy decided to retire, and he moved out to Spain.

Sally and I went out for lunch one day and both decided enough was enough, it was time to walk away. We would not close the company down as if we did, we would not get our royalties. At that time, I was getting a six-figure royalty cheque every year.

We laid off the staff and paid them a big bonus. We also made wills and left each other our halves of the business.

Sally went off to live by the sea, something she had always wanted to do. I went to London and ended up doing some movies but I was not happy with them and the studios I worked for were never as professional or committed as ours had been.

|Sally passed away ten years after we rolled up the studio, I attended her funeral. Carl and Andy were both there, Toni sent flowers but did not attend.

Me?

After two years working in London both in front and behind the camera I decided to retire.

I used the money I had made to travel the world, I never had to work again.

I loved life and every now and then someone in a bar would say ... you look like a bloke I once saw in a porno movie...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.