How I Became a Porn Star - Cover

How I Became a Porn Star

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 35

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35 - To this day, I will never know why she chose me. I was just sitting in my local pub in my hometown when she came over and sat opposite me. It was 1980 and what she said next changed the rest my life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

I left Mandy’s house on Monday morning after a nice, cooked breakfast. She had called me a cab to take me to Bill Truman’s office. The same receptionist showed me into Bill’s office, and he asked her to bring in a tray of coffee.

“So how are things, Zak?” Bill asked as he sorted some papers on his desk.

“Yes, all good thanks and how are you, Bill?” I asked.

“Oh, all good thanks, played golf over the weekend, good weather for it,” he smiled, “do you play at all?”

“No, it’s not really my thing,” I said.

The receptionist brought in the tray loaded with coffee and digestive biscuits. Once she had left the room Bill got all business-like.

“Right, first of all, I would like to apologise, I had done the sums on your inheritance, and I got the figures wrong,” he said and picked up a sheath of papers and passed them to me.

“Okay...” I was worried I would not have enough to buy Colin out of the studio. It flashed through my mind that I was about to let both Sally and Mandy down and I would look like a complete prick.

“Yes, I have spoken to the Americans and once we have taken their fees, plus my fees out,2 Bill said with a smile, “You will be paid out the sum of three hundred thousand pounds!”

“Oh My god,” I said.

“Yes, I had not thought about the interest on the account,” Bill said with a smile.

“Well, I am just happy to know it’s mine, but Bill when will I get it?” I asked.

“The American lawyers have made out a Bankers draft from a branch of their bank in London,” he said and glanced at his watch, “I imagine that it will be here tomorrow morning at the latest,”

“Bloody hell!” I gasped, “Bill ... I am flipping rich!”

“Yes ... Yes, you are my friend!” Bill said with a smile and he seemed genuinely pleased for me. then we sat in silence for a few minutes.

Three hundred thousand pounds back in those days was a king’s ransom.

“Bill I am thinking about buying into a business would you be able to review the contract for me, please?” I asked.

“Yes, of course, I can,” he smiled, “I will get my receptionist to set you up an account,”

I left Bill’s office half an hour later and walked home. As soon as I got in, I telephoned the bank and asked them to work out a settlement figure for my house, why pay a mortgage when I could buy it outright?

I sat down and thought about what else I could do with the cash; I would put some into my pension and maybe buy a car. I had been driving for years but never owned my own car, I had driven army trucks, the odd hire car on holidays and the studio’s van.

I got showered and changed then I ordered a cab and went over to Mandy’s, I sat her down and told her exactly what I had been told, that tomorrow a banker’s draft for three hundred thousand pounds would be in my bank...

We celebrated with a Chinese takeaway, and after we had eaten, I took her upstairs and shagged the arse off her. I fucked her for a good two hours. I woke up the following morning to feel Mandy sucking my cock.

I let her get me hard and then I flipped her onto her hands and knees and buried my cock deep inside her. I rammed my cock deep and hard into her for a good ten minutes before shooting my load, emptying my balls into her pussy at the same time as she fell over the edge and exploded into a noisy orgasm.

We showered together and I made breakfast while Mandy did her make-up and got dressed.

Bacon sandwiches and mugs of tea were consumed as we talked about the films we had made and the films we would make. We got a cab over to Bill’s office and his receptionist showed us straight into his office, I introduced Mandy as my girlfriend and Bill stood up and shook Mandy’s hand.

There was some paperwork to do and ten minutes later he passed me an A4 envelope, and I opened it to see very a formal-looking document that looked like a huge cheque and the figure on it was for three hundred thousand pounds.

I shook hands with Bill and told him I would be in touch with him about the contract. Then Mandy and I walked around to my bank. I filled in a cheque deposit form but when I took it to the desk the lady told me that as it was such a large sum I would have to talk to the manager.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.