How I Became a Porn Star - Cover

How I Became a Porn Star

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 33

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33 - To this day, I will never know why she chose me. I was just sitting in my local pub in my hometown when she came over and sat opposite me. It was 1980 and what she said next changed the rest my life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

We woke early and after a quick kiss and cuddle, Mandy hit the shower and I went into the kitchen and made coffee, I took Mandy’s coffee into the bedroom.

She was drying off after her shower, I did try to pull her towel off and get amorous but she slapped my hands away.

“We don’t have time, save yourself for when we get home!” she smiled, “I have needs!”

I left her to do her make-up with a semi-erect cock and dirty thoughts on my mind.

Then made sure the rest of the team was awake. We would eat breakfast at the airport to save time, plus we had run down our supplies and both refrigerator and cupboards were almost bare. The was only some bread and butter so I made toast.

I had my coffee and toast sitting on the patio making the most of the early morning sun. I would miss the sun when we got back to the UK that was for sure.

When I had finished my coffee I went in and washed my plate and cup and left them on the draining board.

Then I had a shave and a shower and packed up the last of my gear. Once that was done, I went back into the kitchen, all the gang were there, some looking happy about going home and some looking sad about it.

It had been a great trip but the idea of going home when we didn’t know what our futures held was worrying. I knew Carl had said that he might stop over for a few days but even he had changed his mind. Not knowing where the next paycheque is coming from can sober you up fairly quickly.

I poured myself another coffee and sipped on it and listened to the banter.

Troy was quiet, he nodded at me, but he was in his own little world.

Mandy clapped her hands to get everyone’s attention.

“Right Guys, if the lads can load up the minibus, we ladies will give the villa a run-over with a duster and a vacuum!” she said, she seemed to enjoy playing mother.

There was a chorus of Yes Bosses and Okays and the team moved out to get stuff sorted. We worked well as a team that was for sure.

I finished my coffee and went over to the sink. It was full of cups and stuff, so I started to wash up.

Troy came over and picked up the tea towel and started to dry the crockery.

“Mate I owe you big time, I acted like a dickhead, and I have been told if it had not been for you, I would have been given a good kicking!” he said, it was obvious he was embarrassed.

“It’s okay mate and it’s good of you to admit you acted like a dick,” I said and smiled at him, he blushed in return.

“I owe everyone an apology, don’t I?” he said, I think he knew the answer before he asked the question.

“Yes mate, you got upset because the movie didn’t go well, but no one disrespected you or judged you” I replied, “the adult movie industry isn’t for everyone mate.”

“You make it look easy thought,” he said, and I could sense the tension in his voice.

“I just have a knack I guess, I never thought I would be able to hack it and I was sure I didn’t have the body for it!” I replied thinking back to the day Sally walked over to me in the pub and the nerves I felt when I did my screen test with Mandy.

“Yea maybe, I just thought it was about shagging a bird but there is so much more to it than that,” he ruefully.

“It’s a learning curve mate, talk to Andy and Carl, they will give you all the help they can,” I said, and even as I said it, I knew he was never going to make it in the porno industry. He was too arrogant.

“Once I get to the UK, I will speak to them,” he said as he dried the mugs.

“So, you are coming over to see Toni?” I asked.

“Yes, so the plan is I will go home, see the folks, get a job to pay for my flights to the UK and then move over there, I think Toni and I have a future together!” he smiled.

“Wow that’s good to hear mate,” and I wondered if he believed me as I didn’t believe him. In my head, I still thought he was a useless, arrogant twat.

“Yes, Toni wants me to move in with her, and I am sure I will pick up some work in the UK.” He said with half a smile.

“Well, I wish you and her all the best mate,” I said, and I meant it but I was not sure it would ever happen.

We had done the crocks; I used a cloth to wipe down the work services and Troy went to help the lads load up the minibus.

Half an hour later we were all standing in the early morning sun saying our goodbyes. Troy’s flight home was the day after ours so he would be going into town to find a room for the night.

We all shook his hand and Mandy pecked his cheek. She was not a fan, and it was obvious. I wasn’t either but a handshake is just a handshake at the end of the day.

Then apart from Toni we all boarded the bus and looked away as Toni and Troy said their goodbyes After another ten minutes, she boarded the bus in tears and nothing was said, Mandy hugged her and I started the engine, and off we went to the airport.

On the way, we dropped the film canisters off at Lorenzo’s office. There was no way we could take them on the plane as they would have to be q-rayed at the airport. Lorenzo said he would ship them for us.

He was not there when we arrived so Andy and I carried the metal canisters up and left them with his ageing secretary. She bid us farewell and the trip was a quiet one, at the airport we dropped the minibus at the hire companies’ offices and then checked in, dropped our bags off and headed into the food court.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.