How I Became a Porn Star - Cover

How I Became a Porn Star

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 32

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - To this day, I will never know why she chose me. I was just sitting in my local pub in my hometown when she came over and sat opposite me. It was 1980 and what she said next changed the rest my life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

More tea was made and the last of the sandwiches were eaten and then Mandy called the room to order with a clap of her hands.

“Right guys, this is the last film of the trip, it is a bit different to our normal stuff but let’s make it a good one, okay?” she said to the room.

All the guys chipped in with their replies and nods of approval and agreement. We all knew how important these films were to the studio and at the end of the day how important they were to our jobs.

“Right let’s get going guys!” Andy said, then he and Carl left the room to sort out the cameras and sound equipment.

Sue and Toni went off to get her made up and dressed.

Mandy and I tidied up the canteen and washed up the crocks.

“Are you okay Zak?” Mandy asked, “You seem tense, or maybe nervous?”

“I am still worried about the massage bit of the film,” I said, and I was being totally honest.

“Okay, I had a couple of massages while on holiday a couple of years ago so let me tell you all about it,” Mandy smiled.

After ten minutes with her, I felt a lot better, and I had a few ideas of how to go about it...

I gave her a kiss and cuddle and went off to have my pre-filming shower, I went into the dressing room and saw that Toni had hung up the medical scrubs that we had found in the storeroom.

I stripped off and turned on the shower, I soaped up and washed my hair. I was swilling the soap off my body when I saw Toni gazing at me.

“Hello, you,!” I said and turned to give her a better view. My cock was not hard but it was still looking good.

“Hello, you,” she said and looked down at my cock. Her gaze seemed to last a lifetime. I saw her bit her bottom lip as she looked at it.

“What are you thinking,” I asked but I knew the answer.

“I am thinking about the first time we fucked and how good it felt!” she said and blushed, “and I was thinking I would not mind feeling that gorgeous cock deep inside me one more time!”

I felt my cock start to swell at the idea of shagging her there and then crossed my mind.

She was a great shag that was for sure ... she was adventurous and giving. I thought about bending her over the chair and shagging her doggy style there and then, the view of her big fleshy arse wobbling as I fucked her had stuck in my head.

“But you are with Mandy, and I am with Troy,” she said and brought us both back down to earth.

I stepped out of the shower and Toni tossed me a towel and she watched as I dried off. Once I was dry, I sat in the chair and Toni gave me a dusting of makeup.

I was still worried about wearing too much but Toni got the balance just right. She brushed my cock once or twice and I was sure she did it on purpose.

Once the makeup was done, she stroked my chin and kissed me on the lips. It was not a friend’s kiss, it was a lover’s kiss...

“I think I made a mistake, maybe you were the man for me after all,” she said. The look on her face told a thousand stories.

I was not sure how to answer her, I was not sure I had the words. We had had some fun and had a couple of great sex sessions, but she had never seemed to want any more than that, I found women confusing then and to be fair I still do...

She picked up her makeup bag and left the room. I sat for a few moments pondering life and what she had just said. Then a knock on the door woke me from my daydreams and I got dressed.

Clean boxers and then the scrubs ... five minutes later I was on the set and getting ready to make the last movie of the trip.

Sue was there talking to Mandy. The set looked great, the treatment table had been converted to a massage table, and Toni had added a clothesrail and a couple of chairs. There was a desk and chair along one wall. There was a sofa down the right-hand wall and some posters showing muscle patterns and stuff. It looked the part that was for sure.

“You look perfect love!” Mandy said and Sue looked me up and down before smiling.

“He does look the business doesn’t he Mandy!” she said, and I was sure she licked her lips

We went onto the set and Toni showed us all the work she had done, where she had stored the towels and there where the oils were laid out.

My nerves were still tingling as I was still not sure how this would all work.

Once we had been shown the layout of the set Mandy took us all of the set.

“Right Sue this is your film tell us how it pans out please love,” she said with a smile.

“Yes, no worries,” she said and then told us how she saw the movie working

I would be in the room, on set and she would knock on the door, I would let her in, and we would discuss the massage she wanted. I would ask her to undress, and I would leave the room while she did a sexy strip for the camera.

Once she was on the bed with a towel over her, I would come in, apply some oil to my hands and give her a massage. I could do her back and then her front. I would pull the towel off a little to expose her tits. I would ask if she wanted me to massage them and while doing that, she would stroke my cock.

Then it was onto swapping some oral followed by me shagging her in a few positions ending with me cumming over her arsehole something, that was something she obviously liked, and I did not mind doing it one bit.

Mandy asked if we were all okay with the scenario and we all were, I was not going to say I was shit scared, so I nodded my agreement. In my head, I was worried about fucking it up and I could feel butterflies in my stomach.

“Okay, guys how about we make a movie,” Mandy said as she left the set.

Once everyone was in the allotted place Mandy looked around and smiled.

Then there was a long pause before Mandy shouted again.

“Cameras are you both ready??” she called out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.