How I Became a Porn Star - Cover

How I Became a Porn Star

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - To this day, I will never know why she chose me. I was just sitting in my local pub in my hometown when she came over and sat opposite me. It was 1980 and what she said next changed the rest my life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

I used my tongue to lap at her clit and all the time I was feeding the toy in and out of her very sexy pussy. I felt one of her hands stroking the back of my head as I worked my tongue in circles around her love button. She was moaning and groaning, and I got the feeling she was not acting.

“Oh, you are a good boy,” Sue purred, “You are a natural!”

I felt one of her hands reach underneath me and cup my balls. I sensed Carl moving around to get some footage of my bollocks being massaged. There was fluid oozing out of her pussy as I slowly fed the dildo in and out of her quim. All the time my tongue was working around her clit...

“Oh Zak, that feels so good” she purred. Again, I got the feeling she was telling the truth. She had said it had been a while since she had had a real man to play with.

I licked and lapped at her love button for all I was worth. Her hips were moving and she was moaning and groaning I sensed she was not acting. I could smell the heat coming off her sex, I could smell her excitement.

She had very soft fingers and they felt good as they stroked my ball bag. I wanted to taste her, so I pulled the toy out of her and dropped it on the bed. Then I ran my fingers up and down her vulva, before parting her love lips and licking up and down the crease of her pussy. She gasped as soon as my tongue touched her pussy.

“Oh, fuck me, yes that’s it, that’s it,” she groaned.

I sensed that there was a camera close to my face. I started to lick deeper and deeper, hoovering up the sweet juice that was now flowing from her love tunnel. I worked my tongue in and out of the folds of her pussy, licking lapping, kissing, and sucking.

“Oh, Shit that feels heavenly,” Sue growled.

I could still feel her hands massaging my goolies as I worked my tongue all over her pussy. Her body was reacting to every touch of my tongue. Her moans and groans sounded real and the way her pussy was flooding my face told me she was really getting into it. Really getting off on it.

I could sense Andy and Carl moving around, getting better angles and better footage.

I decided to go for broke, I reapplied my finger to her clit and started to frig it as I tongue fucked her.

“Fuck me yes ... Yes ... Yes!” She growled.

It was as if a dam had been broken. Sue started to buck and writhe around on the bed. The noise levels ramped up and her hand gripped the back of my head harder.

She was pushing my face hard into her cunt, I worked my tongue in and out of her very pink and very tasty hole.

“Oh, that is it, that is it ... you are going to make me cum!” She groaned.

It took only another couple of minutes of work on her sex before she exploded. Sue let out an animalistic groan and then her body went rigid. I kept up my assault on her pussy, but her hand clamped down over mine stopping me from frigging her clit.

“Ohhhhh Fuuuuuck me that feels so good!” she moaned as her climax welled up inside her and then erupted like a volcano sending orgasmic shock waves through her body. She was shaking, quivering, rocking...

I was trying to suck up as much of the tasty juice that was flowing like Niagara Falls from her pussy.

I kept licking her until I felt her body relax and she let out a huge sigh.

“It seems there is little I can teach you about licking a pussy,” She giggled.

She rolled off the bed and pushed me backwards, so I was on my back. Then she straddled me and reached around to grab my cock. In a flash, Andy was on the bed behind her. She rubbed the tip of my cock along her pussy and then held it at the entrance to her sex and lowered herself onto my rod. The feeling of her tight pussy enveloping my penis felt bloody good I have to admit.

I gasped as she bottomed out onto my cock, and she let out a sigh of contentment. She rocked back and forth half a dozen times and then lifted herself up so that just the very top of my cock was inside her and then lowered herself down slowly.

“Mmmm that feels good Aunty Sue,” I said at the same time I saw Andy moving to the side and Carl appeared over my head, the camera less than an inch from my forehead. It was so close to me that I could feel the heat it was generating and smell Carls’s cheap aftershave.

Sue started to rock back and forth on my cock, the feeling of her tight love tunnel around my throbbing shaft was amazing. I let out a groan and she smiled down at me and gave me a cheeky wink.

“Fuck me Aunty Sue that feels so good!” I sighed.

I reached up and started to massage her tits through the fabric of her bra. After a few moments, she reached around and unclipped it, shrugged it off and tossed it across the room. I returned my hands to her titties and my fingers tweaked her nipples and made her groan with excitement, they grew hard and rubbery between my digits.

“You have great tits Aunty Sue” I sighed as I mauled them, stroked them, and massaged them. My hands were all over them, savouring how firm they were. How heavy they were...

“And you have a great cock, it feels so good deep inside me!” she replied.

Then she continued riding me...

She was in a world of her own as she rode my cock, her movements were slow, gentle, and deliberate. The pleasure that I felt radiating through my body was amazing, every nerve ending in my body was tingling.

We both kept up our dialogue of moans and groans.

Back and forth Sue rocked, my cock sliding in and out of her tight and wet pussy. She was letting out little sighs, and little moans as she rode me. My eyes were glued to hers, trying to read her as she worked on my dick.

She leant forward and her tits dangled just an inch from my face, she swished them from side to side, slapping her titties off my cheeks.

I sensed Andy moving and then he asked Sue to repeat the action. She did as she was asked. Three more times he asked her to repeat the tit slapping. I guess he was looking, as always, for the perfect angle the perfect shot.

When he had it, he moved away. I knew that Sally or Mandy would be able to cut and paste the film to make sure the footage was good, and Andy’s words were cut out.

Sue dropped her boobs onto my face and my lips latched onto one of her wine bottle cork-sized nipples.

She gasped as my teeth grazed over its tip; she moaned as I sucked on them as hard as I could.

“You are such a naughty boy!” she sighed as I switched from her left nipple to her right. All the time she was moving, moving slowly just inching back and forth on my erection.

Carl got some close-up footage of me sucking on her boobs and when he moved back out for a zoom shot. Sue took the lead and leaned back, sitting upright on my cock and then she started to speed up. She was soon bouncing up and down on my dick. The slapping of flesh hitting flesh filled my ears.

“Oh yes, Aunty Sue that feels so good,” I cried as she reached behind herself and rested her hands on my knees.

“It feels better than good!” Sue growled as she rode me., “I am going to cum again, you have such a great cock, Zak.”

As she said it, I was not sure she was still in character. Seconds later she faked an orgasm, she faked it well and it was only the fact I was deep inside her did I knew she was faking it. That did not mean she had been telling the truth about me having a great cock I told myself.

Her acting skills were sublime...

I waited until she rode out her pretend climax. Then I rolled her onto her back and slipped between her knees and lifted her legs up over my shoulder. I could see Andy to my left and then I felt the bed move behind me and I knew that Carl would be filming between my legs, he loved that position and it made for good footage.

It came back to me that she had said she liked to be fucked nice and slowly.

I drove my cock into her and leant forward. I gave her half a dozen fast strokes before settling into a nice slow and steady rhyme. Sue was fondling her own tits as I worked my cock in and out of her tight hole.

“OH, that’s it that’s the way I like it,” Sue moaned as I worked my cock in and out, almost withdrawing all the way before slipping my throbbing cock deep into her love tunnel. I kept my pace nice and slow...

“You have a great pussy Aunty Sue,” I growled as I fucked her, “So tight...”

The feeling of shagging her nice and slow was amazing, her pussy was massaging my rod, and she had great muscle control that was for sure. I kept fucking her nice and slowly. Andy was getting good footage of my cock and her hands on her boobs as she massaged them and tweaked her own nipples.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.