How I Became a Porn Star - Cover

How I Became a Porn Star

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - To this day, I will never know why she chose me. I was just sitting in my local pub in my hometown when she came over and sat opposite me. It was 1980 and what she said next changed the rest my life forever.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Analingus   Facial   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Prostitution  

After we had eaten one by one, we drifted off to bed, Mandy and I were the last to leave the patio. We tidied up and went to bed, I went into the bathroom and reviewed my bruises. I was sure they would not be an issue the following day.

Then I joined Mandy in my bed. we lay in each other’s arms and held each other. There was no need for words ... we just held each other.

Things over the next few days could change the way our lives would work out forever.

I woke the following morning and after a kiss and cuddle with Mandy, I got up and made coffee. It was mad to think that we only had one more day in sunny Spain. Tomorrow morning, we would be leaving and going back to the grey, wet, and windy midlands, back to the UK.

I had had these feelings many times, as my deployments came to an end, and I was shipped back to some faceless army base. Every soldier has experienced it a few times in their career.

As I brewed up Andy came into the kitchen.

“Morning mate, “he said and opened the fridge, there was bugger all in it. we had run our supplies down. He opened the cupboard and took out a loaf of bread. He tutted as he loaded the toaster.

“Toast for breakfast then Andy?” I giggled.

“Yes mate, one round or two?” he replied, the gumminess in his voice was more than evident.

“Two please mate,” I said and handed him a mug of coffee.

“Cheers mate,” he muttered.

Carl and Mandy came into the kitchen two minutes later quickly followed by Toni. She took Troy a coffee and a bottle of water. she told us he was feeling low and was stopping in bed. She came back and joined us at the table.

The toast was made and buttered, more coffee was poured and drunken.

The malaise of last night had continued into today and it lay heavy on us.

The table was quiet, and it was worrying but expected.

We all ate, and the rest of the team drifted off leaving me and Toni to tidy up.

“Thanks for yesterday, both Troy and I are very grateful for your help!” she said as she washed the crocks

“Don’t make a big thing about it please Toni and just to be clear I did it for you, not for him!” I replied with a shake of my head.

“But...” She started to say but I interrupted her.

“Toni, you were good to me when I got into this industry, you helped me practice and taught me loads, we are mates, we are friends, but he is a first-class dick with a chip on his shoulder!” I said.

“Okay yes but I love him, and he loves me,” she said and started to cry.

I put the tea towel down and took her in my arms, she cried into my chest. As she wept, I wondered if she believed those words. She cried into my chest until she heard the other guys moving around and then she went into the bedroom to check on Troy and to wash her face.

Minutes later the whole team was mustered in the kitchen and ready to go. I grabbed the keys to the minibus and led them outside. As soon as we were all in the windows were down and the radio cranked up. It was a short drive to the studio, but the guys seemed in good form, all singing along to the tunes the local DJ was blasting out over the airwaves.

I parked up and after Mandy had unlocked the doors and turned off the alarm, we all headed inside, Sue would be getting a taxi over and she was due in half an hour. That gave the techies to check out the cameras and sound stuff. I made coffee and Toni and Mandy fussed around the sets.

We were not sure what scenarios Sue had in mind so we could not really get fully set up but there was always work to be done. Mandy

I went back into the kitchen and got some ice from the machine and applied it to my head and my hands. I had looked at them that morning before I showered and they didn’t look too bad.

Once I had brewed up, I took the drinks onto the set. We sat around and drank and talked about the films today. Mandy really wanted to get some more solo action from Sue. They had got loads yesterday but she felt that they had more than enough for one film but not enough for two.

She told us if we got some more solo action the studio could release two volumes, two films to add to the sales brochures. I would not make any money out of them but I knew they were important when it came to the life of the studio.

None of us mentioned that there might not be a studio this time next week.

Sue arrived early and she brought with her a small, wheeled suitcase. I offered a drink and she asked for bottled water. Once she was sat down and happy Mandy called the guys to order.

“Right guys let’s get to work, it is our last day so let’s make it a good one,” she said and turned to face Sue, “Right love tell us about your scenarios but first let’s recap on the rules of engagement,”

“I am happy to do the films bareback, no anal and I don’t like the taste of cum so no shooting in or near my mouth,” Sue said

“No worries that’s all fine with us, isn’t it Zak?” Mandy asked and I nodded my agreement.

“And Sue, at any point if you want to stop just say okay?” Mandy told her.

Sue looked around at us all and smiled.

“Right tell us the scenarios if you are ready love,” Mandy said.

“Okay I am happy to alter these but here goes,” she said and looked around at us.

“Scenario one. I am a naughty aunt at home on my own and having a play with my new toy,” Sue said with a naughty smile on her lips.

I knew what was coming next and I had spoken to both Mandy and Sally about the role of the naughty nephew, I was worried I was too old for the role but they both assured me it worked.

“He watches me for a while until I notice him, and I will ask if he wants to help,” she continued.

“Okay that sounds good to me,” Mandy said, looking around at us.

“We have a bedroom set that we can use,” Toni smiled.

Andy and Carl nodded their agreement

“Okay, then we are good to go,” Mandy said, “Do we have the bag of toys that we used yesterday?”

Before Toni could answer Sue pulled out a package. The shape gave away what it contained.

“Here is one I prepared early!” Sue giggled.

“That is brilliant,” Mandy laughed.

“I was thinking Zak would help me with the toy and then I would blow him, move into a sixty-nine, as for positions I like cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggy, does that all work for you guys?” Sue asked

“It’s good for me,” Mandy said. I knew that they all worked well for the cameras.

“It works for me,” I chipped in.

“And the money shot could be you shooting over my arse,” Sue said with a cheeky wink.

“You mean over your buttocks?” Mandy asked.

“No, I really like to feel a guy wanking over my arsehole if you don’t mind Zak?” Sue asked

“I have no problem with that Sue!” I laughed.

The rest of the team nodded and said it all worked for them.

“Cool, right the second scenario is Zak going for a massage, he develops a hard-on and I offer to help him with it.” Sue said, “But I guess that only works if you have a set that we can use?”

“We do have a doctor’s office that could be adapted,” Toni said quickly.

“I think that we have done that scenario before and It’s a bit old hat, how about we turn it around, making Zak the masseur,” Mandy said

There was a pregnant pause for a few seconds.

“We would need some sort of uniform for him, and we would need massage oil,” Mandy said

“And I have never given anyone a massage in my life,” I chipped in.

“I have plenty of massage oil,” Sue said with a beaming smile on her face.

“In the storage area there are some clothes rails with uniforms on, I could have a look up there,” Toni said, “to see if there is anything we can use!”

“And I have never given anyone a massage in my life,” I chipped in again

“Do not worry about it, as long as you know how to stroke skin you will be fine, plus it will be good practice for you,” Mandy said with a knowing wink.

“Right let’s get set up for the first film and I can sort the stuff for the second film while you are filming,” Toni said, and she was off.

“Right, I will go and shower and get changed,” Sue said and wheeled her suitcase over to the dressing room.

Andy and Carl trudged off to sort out their gear and that left Mandy and Me.

I looked at her and she laughed.

“Don’t look so worried, it will be fine?” she said, “just add oil to your hands and stroke her skin, you will get the hang of it,”

“Well, it’s your choice but I am just not sure about it,” I said as I got up.

“You will be fine love, you are a natural and just do what comes into your head!” she told me and smiled.

Mandy stood up and planted a kiss on my lips. Toni shouted down the stairs that she needed a hand. Mandy and I both went up to help, Toni was having trouble moving the huge clothes rails that were loaded up with all sorts of kit.

We helped her to move the rails and she soon found what she was looking for. There was a rail with white hospital scrubs of all different sizes. We soon found a set that would fit me.

Both Mandy and Toni agreed that they would do the job perfectly. I was left to put all the rails back; Toni went down to help Sue with her make-up and Mandy was sorting out the set we would use for the massage film. It was still giving me a bit of a panic as I had never even tried to massage a bird.

Oh well, I thought to myself, the first film might settle my nerves...

I headed off into the men’s dressing room to shower and change. Toni came in and did my make up. she was quiet and I didn’t push the conversation. She made sure the bruise on my head was covered and then kissed me gently on the lips.

Then without a word, she left the room...

By the time I headed back onto the set, everyone else was ready. Sue looked amazing. She had a summer dress on, and I could tell she would have the full porn star kit on underneath. The stockings, suspender belt and stuff. I picked up a bottle of water and took some sips.

“Okay guys, so this is the scenario, Sue has received her new toy in the post, and thinking she is alone she goes into the bedroom to test it out. Zak, I will give you the thumbs up when I want you on set, you will watch Sue but when I wave you need to bump into something and she will see you, she will be shocked at first but when you stutter your apology she will ask you if you want a private show?” Mandy said.” and eventually you will join in!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.